Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2006, 08:01 PM   #61
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes

All Brazilians live in the rainforest, the only beaches in brazil are nude beaches, we all hate all the Argies, every last one of them, even Caro, there are no white skinned people, and of course, there is no crime or no thuggery because everyone is out getting drunk and partying all the time.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2006, 08:47 PM   #62
country flag dudi_fan

dudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond reputedudi_fan has a reputation beyond repute

aLL CANDIANS LIVE IN iGLOOS!!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 09:44 PM   #63
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_boz View Post
Stereotypes of Sweden:

6. We make crappy music - well, depends on taste, but we are the third largest music exporting country after USA and UK, pretty good for a small country with 9 million people.

that is nor true, millencolin and bombshell rocks are two bands I like alot I also know some other bands from there that I have heard and like but I cant remember their names.
Lol I always thoguht they had at least better than average music.

Here is a list of stereotypes:

1. White american hicks and whitetrash love WWE
2. Mulisms blow themselves up to kill people... oh wait
3. Jews are good at business and anything related to money
4. jews are greedy
5. English people are ugly
6. English peole have very bad teeth
7. French people stink (because they dont take showers everyday)
8. Italians are disorganized
9. Asians have small dicks
10. Black people like watermelon and fried chicken.
11. Germans are racist
12. all african countries are poor... oh wait, thats ture, lol
13. Asians eat dogs
14. Russians are drunks and generally mean people.
15. French people are pussies (ie. WWI, WWII)

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #64
Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Found this on another board:

DATING RITUALS

WHITE WOMEN

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out.
T hird date: You get to have sex, but only in the missionary position.

IRISH WOMEN

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

ITALIAN WOMEN

First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti and meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you and insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together and hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a girlfriend.

JEWISH WOMEN

First Date: You get dynamite head.
Second Date: You get more great head.
Third Date: You tell her you'll marry her and never get head again.

CHINESE WOMEN

First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner, but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you already realized nothing is going to happen.

INDIAN WOMEN

First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.

BLACK WOMEN

First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you

MEXICAN WOMEN

First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later ~ her mother, father, his girlfriend, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her father's girlfriend's mother, her two cousins, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Rio Grande.

The POINT?

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IRISH WOMEN?
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:20 AM   #65
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Buiying alcohol at the government owned stores, the slogan is like this. "We are happy if you buy our products and even happier if you don't".

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 10-18-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #66
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somalian Refugee View Post
I thought it was around Tromso in Norway
Not a surprise you got that wrong actually. Finland and Sweden have much higher suicide rates than Norway, it's not even close and even the Finns and the Swedes are lower than others.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-18-2006, 12:26 AM   #67
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somalian Refugee View Post
Yeah, I've noticed how much wine was popular! But your national beer isn't very strong... 3%? It's like drinking a bitter juice. As for vodka, I prefer Polish .
Swedish beer is like shagging in a canoe, then again there are different classes of beer in relation to their strengths, and they even have beer over 5 % though most of it, doesn't have great taste.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-18-2006, 01:43 AM   #68
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob View Post
We do not cut down trees you moroni
Not you peabrain.

That GlennMoron clown.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:53 AM   #69
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajonie View Post
Canadians are polite, farm-raised, flannel wearing, beer-drinking moose hunters and they say 'Eh (ay)', 'aboot' and 'thank you kindly' a lot. The only time they don't wear flannel is when they're dressed up in their 'Mountie' uniform.

The ones in the north live in igloos, go ice-fishing, and supply polar bears with Coca-cola for their late night dancing so that the bears can offer it to the penguins as a peace offering when they come to visit.
Oh you've completely ruined my expectations for next year's holiday to Canada now... you mean it's really not like that? I'm shattered

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:56 AM   #70
country flag oz_boz

oz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Swedish beer is like shagging in a canoe, then again there are different classes of beer in relation to their strengths, and they even have beer over 5 % though most of it, doesn't have great taste.

Somalian and GWH, if you refer to the 3% folköl that you buy outside Systembolaget I agree it's pretty crappy, but Swedish regular beer (5%) is no worse than Norwegian or even Danish. Go to Germany, Belgium, UK or Czech Rep if you want good beer.

The real shagging in a canoe beer is actually Australian (could be North American though)

I don't like hypocrites, but even worse are the ones who think it's OK to be an asshole as long as you are not hypocritical.
oz_boz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:56 AM   #71
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

kajonie, forgot about Canadians being ice hockey obsessed.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 AM   #72
country flag oz_boz

oz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Buiying alcohol at the government owned stores, the slogan is like this. "We are happy if you buy our products and even happier if you don't".
gotta love it, the same with gambling.

I don't like hypocrites, but even worse are the ones who think it's OK to be an asshole as long as you are not hypocritical.
oz_boz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:03 AM   #73
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz_boz View Post

Somalian and GWH, if you refer to the 3% folköl that you buy outside Systembolaget I agree it's pretty crappy, but Swedish regular beer (5%) is no worse than Norwegian or even Danish. Go to Germany, Belgium, UK or Czech Rep if you want good beer.

The real shagging in a canoe beer is actually Australian (could be North American though)
As if I would drink folköl. I don't have much class, but more than enough not to drink that. Norrlands Guld is drinkable, but as you said German, Czech, Belgian and even Austrian beers are of a better standard.

As for the Aussie beer that would be XXXX or VB which would make cats piss seem tasty.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-18-2006, 09:08 AM   #74
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Icelanders

They are all inbred Vikings
have the same DNA
insular
eat hakarl which is rotten shark
all blond
materialistic, gadget crazy
drink Black Death
like to fight though not as much as the Faroese
ask every non-related person on Iceland how much do they enjoy their country

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-18-2006, 10:06 AM   #75
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Jamaicans are on weed
On Haiti they voodoo all the time

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote