A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #1471
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i am now in HongKong. i will be spending my weekends here for X'mas
With whom are you staying there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
she hasnt her own account, she usually uses and is using my MSN while i am using the one of my friend'
ok I see, so if I would talk to you now, I would end up talking to your mum?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #1472
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
You should see my foot now, a part of it is totally blue but strangely, that's not the part that hurts I can still walk today luckily, tho it's annoying as I can't walk fast, as it starts hurting then. (and I never walk slowly) But I think with giving it some rest, it'll be over in a few days. Luckily I've nothing important to do.
God is not bad to you, right? you are on holidays so pls be better as soon as quickly *i am speaking to you and your ear and your hurted foot*
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #1473
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
God is not bad to you, right? you are on holidays so pls be better as soon as quickly *i am speaking to you and your ear and your hurted foot*
The ear is totally fine now, as expected it was over on thursday Of course I can't say a lot about my foot, but it seems not to be too bad, but I don't know what it is, so I can't say how long it takes to be over. Guess I will know more in a few days. As I'm someone who doesn't mind such things, and see things quite possitive usually, I can only laugh at the way it looks, as it's thicker than usual and I love the blue color

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #1474
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But it stays like that, so it won't get a sad end!
there i meant when "we" (who were watching "Yvo-movie")
Old 12-23-2006, 03:29 PM   #1475
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
there i meant when "we" (who were watching "Yvo-movie")
But I'm not gonna give it a romantic end, for this movie only

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:32 PM   #1476
country flag linus

Quote:
That first thing is quite long ago, that must've been in the beginning of november, in 2005! And that with looking at each other, we somehow kept that ever since.., it's an unexplainable story, but I like it
i cant say at all "i am not that eager to wait for such a man coming to my life" i do think this story is really nice and always comfortale for girls' memory. even when you turn older, many faces lose their clear figures, his smile, his eyes will never fade away

Quote:
No we didn't dance, and I am not eager to dance with him, the look in his eyes is enough. I know he's not my type, but that doesn't stop me liking his smile
i agree that there is no word that can tell its meanings so you get understood from me even tho mine cant reach 100% of you
Old 12-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #1477
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i cant say at all "i am not that eager to wait for such a man coming to my life" i do think this story is really nice and always comfortale for girls' memory. even when you turn older, many faces lose their clear figures, his smile, his eyes will never fade away
Exactly, the smile is something to remember. I hope he'll be there again at the next party, which will be at the end of january I think

Quote:
i agree that there is no word that can tell its meanings so you get understood from me even tho mine cant reach 100% of you
Glad you understand what I mean, I think it's something a lot of people know, but can't describe!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:42 PM   #1478
country flag linus

Quote:
another movie to make?
i dont mind more in fact

what if you wont be bored to be in them again and again

of course, i wont want to make you addicted
Old 12-23-2006, 03:44 PM   #1479
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i dont mind more in fact

what if you wont be bored to be in them again and again

of course, i wont want to make you addicted
I guess there will come anyway, no matter if you mind or not. You're just a moviemaker and I like it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:48 PM   #1480
country flag linus

Quote:
you'll have to be patient, I know it takes a few days (maybe more this time as christmas is soon) until the website of the pub gets updated, and the pictures are uploaded. And my friend took some pictures, I haven't seen her on msn yet so I have no idea when she sends her pictures
no problem, we have much time
Old 12-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #1481
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
no problem, we have much time
That for sure will let you know when I have pics, I can show them on msn then hope it will be soon, can't wait to see them

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #1482
country flag linus

Quote:
With whom are you staying there?
you have a sharp nose?!!

i am now alone in hotel

i got an invitation from one of my friends there' families and parents agreed so i came HongKong has its X'mas holiday. i will fly back to Shanghai on next Monday.

Quote:
ok I see, so if I would talk to you now, I would end up talking to your mum?
yes but you didnt talk to "me" there coz mama didnt tell me about this
Old 12-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #1483
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you have a sharp nose?!!

i am now alone in hotel

i got an invitation from one of my friends there' families and parents agreed so i came HongKong has its X'mas holiday. i will fly back to Shanghai on next Monday.
That sounds really nice! I hope you have a great time there.

Quote:
yes but you didnt talk to "me" there coz mama didnt tell me about this
No I didn't start a convo as I thought I would chat with you here anyway

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #1484
country flag linus

Quote:
But I'm not gonna give it a romantic end, for this movie only
we can !!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:59 PM   #1485
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
we can !!
Why not end the movie of a shot where we are dancing (who knows we once dance), so it has an open end and all people can think different about how it will really end. Some might think there will come somthing romantic, others might think it becomes friendship and a third group thinks it stays the way it is atm

Hopp Suisse!