A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 98 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2006, 02:41 PM   #1456
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

let me begin my responds now *roll up sleeves*

kisses to your feet wish i was your medicine

how is it now?

there is a kind of attitude to those small accidents in our country, they say these will throw the potential big trouble away from around of you so tho i didnt want you to get them, since they came, lets brighten the situation up. take good care of yourself, to make use of it to be an good excuse to get more from families, jeje.
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #1457
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

then, could i also skip the interview part off

good luck to your next one
Old 12-23-2006, 02:45 PM   #1458
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
let me begin my responds now *roll up sleeves*

kisses to your feet wish i was your medicine

how is it now?

there is a kind of attitude to those small accidents in our country, they say these will throw the potential big trouble away from around of you so tho i didnt want you to get them, since they came, lets brighten the situation up. take good care of yourself, to make use of it to be an good excuse to get more from families, jeje.
You should see my foot now, a part of it is totally blue but strangely, that's not the part that hurts I can still walk today luckily, tho it's annoying as I can't walk fast, as it starts hurting then. (and I never walk slowly) But I think with giving it some rest, it'll be over in a few days. Luckily I've nothing important to do.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #1459
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then, could i also skip the interview part off

good luck to your next one
i'm happy you also skip the interview part off, I have decided not to take that traineeship, will tell them first day after christmas.

Thanks

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #1460
country flag linus

here, before your dance party began, i got cameras again with my head

tough start, happy end

wish to the boss man i respect men of his kind
Old 12-23-2006, 02:50 PM   #1461
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
here, before your dance party began, i got cameras again with my head

tough start, happy end

wish to the boss man i respect men of his kind
another part of the Yvo-movie

Yeah it was a nice day, I definitely will show you the pictures as soon as I have them, so you can also see who I am talking about. If I'm right there are pictures of all the people I mentioned in my story about the dance

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:53 PM   #1462
country flag linus

finally we ran to Mr.X

the night of the first of Mr.X and you without any doube will be on my play but i bet just very very few ppl will stop it to be a story like yours in reality we all know it would go to a lovely romantic on-going part or a sad end of their had-to

i am curious about him
Old 12-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #1463
country flag linus

first, you lay to him and he armed you

then, you looked at each other while with no words

again, you both smiled and eyed on one another

finally, you both talked

then, didnt you dance together?
Old 12-23-2006, 02:57 PM   #1464
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
finally we ran to Mr.X

the night of the first of Mr.X and you without any doube will be on my play but i bet just very very few ppl will stop it to be a story like yours in reality we all know it would go to a lovely romantic on-going part or a sad end of their had-to

i am curious about him
The thing is that I know there is never gonna be something romantic with Mr.X, as we both know we are too different, and we don't make any move anyway. But it's nice that it is also possible to know such guy you can smile at, who smiles back. But it stays like that, so it won't get a sad end!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:59 PM   #1465
country flag linus

my head got a live dance party now, it will be a climax

oh... when they two met again at a X'mas dance party everyone would rise up their bodies to wait for me to direct it
Old 12-23-2006, 03:01 PM   #1466
country flag linus

of course i am waiting for the pics... i am patient still
Old 12-23-2006, 03:02 PM   #1467
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
first, you lay to him and he armed you

then, you looked at each other while with no words

again, you both smiled and eyed on one another

finally, you both talked

then, didnt you dance together?
That first thing is quite long ago, that must've been in the beginning of november, in 2005! And that with looking at each other, we somehow kept that ever since.., it's an unexplainable story, but I like it

No we didn't dance, and I am not eager to dance with him, the look in his eyes is enough. I know he's not my type, but that doesn't stop me liking his smile

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:03 PM   #1468
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
my head got a live dance party now, it will be a climax

oh... when they two met again at a X'mas dance party everyone would rise up their bodies to wait for me to direct it
another movie to make?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #1469
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
So where are you staying now?! Nice that you can log in on the internet there as well.
i am now in HongKong. i will be spending my weekends here for X'mas

Quote:
and how nice that your mum has msn as well! my mum doesn't know how to chat on msn
she hasnt her own account, she usually uses and is using my MSN while i am using the one of my friend'
Old 12-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #1470
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
of course i am waiting for the pics... i am patient still
you'll have to be patient, I know it takes a few days (maybe more this time as christmas is soon) until the website of the pub gets updated, and the pictures are uploaded. And my friend took some pictures, I haven't seen her on msn yet so I have no idea when she sends her pictures

Hopp Suisse!