A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:56 PM   #1441
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Yvo... morning greeting from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
See the link in my signature, it's named the L'Yvo-fanclub, yes I got a fanclub
now i have known this i dont think i am used to posting in Roger' forum
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2006, 12:01 AM   #1442
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, why can lovers meet in a pub or in a train or wherever, and not at a tennistournamnet?
a mind question

i think tennis players cant give the accurate answers right now either

Quote:
Sometimes you've to make your dreams come true
but i learned that there is always some dream in your life not to come true maybe *kidding*

i will try my best for Marin

Quote:
My dream is to see Marco again this season, but if he doesn't come to Holland I will make sure I will travel to another country
i like to see you are an aspiring girl
Old 12-21-2006, 12:05 AM   #1443
country flag linus

a good story esp when i have finished my breakfast already

you both are venturesome girls while life depends on ppl like you to be colorful and funny

hope to get more ventures of yours in future

Quote:
I had dinner with one of my housemates only, as the other two were out for dinner. As those other two don't like spinach, we decided to make a spinach-cheese-lasagna, which is really delicious. But we made a "small" mistake and there was too much water in the lasagna. So when we did put it on our plates, it didn't look like lasagna anymore, but it tasted allright. So the 2nd time, my housemate and I decided that we better could take the water away, and we did put it in a cup, so we could throw it away later. The rest of the lasagna looked like lasagna and still tasted well. But during dinner we kept laughing about this water-mistake and my housemate said it looked like soup, so she said "lets blender it, maybe it will taste allright" so we did use the blender (do you know what it is?! Such thing to make a "juice" of everything) did put this "juice" in it and a bit of lasagna which we couldn't eat and we tasted it, it definitely tasted allright. But not yet as a soup, as there wasn't enough juice in it. So my housemate said that we should add a clear soup to it, to make it look like a soup. But when we had mixed that, it did indeed look like a soup, but we were a bit scared to taste it. When we finally had the courage, we were surprised it tasted so well! So we had our own spinach-cheese-soup
Old 12-21-2006, 02:11 PM   #1444
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

just a hello from me now, will post more this weekend.

Tosee

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:16 PM   #1445
country flag linus

Quote:
just a hello from me now, will post more this weekend.

Tosee
Yvo

really pity just own the time to say hello to you here there is so much for me to wait for you indeed while i wont know what to speak of first

i have to leave to do my packs for tomorrow' flight

i guess i will have many stories to read tomorrow but take it easy, dear Yvo, you do that slowly please, i will have enough time to enjoy them

take care and good luck to your interview soon (or -ing)
Old 12-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #1446
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
Yvo... morning greeting from me
goodevening I'm soooo tired now I am sure I will sleep well

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
now i have known this i dont think i am used to posting in Roger' forum
The thread is a bit in the wrong forum, ah well when we started it we were with Roger-fans only and to be fair, the 5 main posters are still Roger-fans. But we are mostly a chatthread, and not really cheering for Roger in there

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:28 PM   #1447
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
a mind question

i think tennis players cant give the accurate answers right now either
I think it's a question which doesn't need an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
but i learned that there is always some dream in your life not to come true maybe *kidding*

i will try my best for Marin
Yes that's true, not all dreams can come true, but some dreams you've to make come true. So if you really want to see Marin, you've to go to a tournament where he plays
[/quote]

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #1448
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
a good story esp when i have finished my breakfast already

you both are venturesome girls while life depends on ppl like you to be colorful and funny

hope to get more ventures of yours in future
It's nice to try things, esp. when you don't have to eat it anyway as you've finished dinner I doubt we will ever make this soup again tho, as it's hard to get it the way we had

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #1449
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo

really pity just own the time to say hello to you here there is so much for me to wait for you indeed while i wont know what to speak of first

i have to leave to do my packs for tomorrow' flight

i guess i will have many stories to read tomorrow but take it easy, dear Yvo, you do that slowly please, i will have enough time to enjoy them

take care and good luck to your interview soon (or -ing)
As I was rather busy today, I don't mind you didn't have a lot to post.

I hope you had a nice flight

I will tell my stories in my next 2 posts

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #1450
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Lemme first write the story about the dance... seems everything with public transport annoys me these days, as I arrived too late in this town where the dance was, but luckily a friend did pick me up at the trainstation and it was nice to see her again. (she doesn't live in my region, so we only see each other once in a while) Then we went to the flat building where another friend was waiting for us and we made each other ready for the dance in her room. (this flat building is the building where i used to live for 6 months in 2005). And I was really happy to see the boss of this building, who has become a great friend, or maybe more as an uncle or so as he has same age as my parents, when I lived there. We had a quick chat, but hten my other 2 friends , 2 other girls and I went to the pub where the dance was. We had fun rightaway. Tho it was a bit strange, as my best friend of the two, was continuely following one of the other girls and like forgetting me and my other friend. I didn't like that behaviour, but luckily I had a lot of fun with my other friend. And I really enjoyed talking to other people who I know from there, everybody greeted me with a big smile, they liked to see me again. Then at once there was a guy standing in front of me, wait should tell the history about this guy first. I used to call him mister x, as I didn't know his name in the beginning, I found out later tho. He stayed in total only one night at this flat building, but I remember this night quite well. Me and my "almost bf" (by then he wans't my almost bf yet, only a friend) were watching tv, together with another guy and girl and then this mister x came. He joined the movie watching and as the other three went to sit on same couch, this mister x sat on the same couch as me, and I liked laying against him, he had a nice body and nice strong arms around me, nothing else happened, I just watched the movie laying in his arms but then for a while he didn't look at me or said anything, when we saw each other. But a few months ago when I saw him after a long time, on a different party, he kept looking at me all the time and I found his eyes as well all the time. So I kinda hoped he would be there again, even while I would never want him as boyfriend, but only to look at him. Anyway... this time mister x and I looked at each other regularly as well and then he even started talking to me, what really surprised me. I have no idea what we talked about tho. After a short chat (and some photos which I can show you another time. I don't have them yet as it was my friends camera) he went to his friends again and I stayed with my friends but still, we somehow kept seeing each other all the time during the dance, but didn't say anything anymore, just kept smiling. I think that was best of the evening, these smiles every time. I so like his smile, but that's what I like most about him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:45 PM   #1451
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And another story about today... I was rather tired, as I hardly slept last night and I had to wake up in time this morning, but after a shower I felt better and went to the job interview, which went rather allright, they want me to do this traineeship, but I am not sure if I will do it, it's not exactly waht I want. (won't write more about that). But when I went back to the train I felt my feet hurted a bit, dunno what I had done, but it annoyed me. So when I arrived in the town of my parents, I jumped out of the train and as I landed on the hurted food I reacted wrong and I switched my ancle the first steps I couldn't walk at all and I had to jump on one leg to my bike and I really had troubs biking home. It goes a bit better now, but I have my foot resting now. I hope it'll be better tomorrow, so I won't do anything tonight Seems I've not my week, first the ear, now my foot

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:29 PM   #1452
country flag linus

Yvo

finally i am here

i am not at home, just was talking to mama via MSN, after freshened myself up in restroom.

tomorrow comes X'mas Eve, anyway (you dont like it so much as others ) Good luck to you and your families
Old 12-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #1453
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo

finally i am here

i am not at home, just was talking to mama via MSN, after freshened myself up in restroom.

tomorrow comes X'mas Eve, anyway (you dont like it so much as others ) Good luck to you and your families
Tosee

So where are you staying now?! Nice that you can log in on the internet there as well. and how nice that your mum has msn as well! my mum doesn't know how to chat on msn

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #1454
country flag linus

i spent some time in reading your posts of above

happy to read them first... then they are making me curious once again
Old 12-23-2006, 02:38 PM   #1455
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i spent some time in reading your posts of above

happy to read them first... then they are making me curious once again
it seems to be easy to make you curious, you know that you can fire your questions when you have them

Hopp Suisse!