A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:41 AM   #1426
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
How great, finally someone who understands me!

same here. more ppl enjoy soft bananas, every time ppl know i want the green ones, they look at me strangely even the sellers say i am a nonself while i am as firm as a stone to stick to my hard-bananas and now i have you

Quote:
We better write that to the tournaments we are playing at, that they do not only have soft bananas
of course, then who knows whether they would put both of us on someone' blog
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #1427
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly, enough reason to start following him! I hope I will see him once again. I did get some more faves this year which I really hope to see again, as they are never on tv.
i heard that some fans fell in love with some player when they met too often

of course here i didnt mention anything to you

agree with you wholly

i want to die to see my Cilic in person
Old 12-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #1428
country flag linus

well, have to leave here for a while, to accompany my grandpa to go downstairs to buy something, back soon surely
Old 12-20-2006, 11:49 AM   #1429
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
same here. more ppl enjoy soft bananas, every time ppl know i want the green ones, they look at me strangely even the sellers say i am a nonself while i am as firm as a stone to stick to my hard-bananas and now i have you

of course, then who knows whether they would put both of us on someone' blog
uhm sorry for these size1 posts once in a while, but in my chatthread we always post in size1 and sometimes I automaticly resize posts in other threads as well

Yeah I have the same, as soon as the bananas are yellow, I don't want them anymore.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:50 AM   #1430
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i heard that some fans fell in love with some player when they met too often

of course here i didnt mention anything to you

agree with you wholly

i want to die to see my Cilic in person
I have heard such things as well... sometimes can't believe such stories. But on the other hand, why wouldn't it happen?!

I hope you can see him once

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:51 AM   #1431
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
well, have to leave here for a while, to accompany my grandpa to go downstairs to buy something, back soon surely
See you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #1432
country flag linus

Quote:
uhm sorry for these size1 posts once in a while, but in my chatthread we always post in size1 and sometimes I automaticly resize posts in other threads as well
it doesnt matter at all

do you have a chatthread?! God, what is it

Quote:
Yeah I have the same, as soon as the bananas are yellow, I don't want them anymore.
we will be "arrested" by fruit sponsors
Old 12-20-2006, 01:58 PM   #1433
country flag linus

Quote:
I have heard such things as well... sometimes can't believe such stories. But on the other hand, why wouldn't it happen?!
i could believe it tho with just 33% possibility while really doubt how long it would last

while of course, if it did happen between two nice humans, such as ** and **, why not?!

Quote:
I hope you can see him once
i always keep myself in a dream-come-true road while everything still at God' knee
Old 12-20-2006, 02:04 PM   #1434
country flag linus

Quote:
See you
today isnt cold at all outside, when the shopping things got done, grandpa called grandma out also, they planned to wait for my parents' back at the entrance which goes to our building passing through a small garden... some ppl are doing their sports via the equipments provided by our block freely.

when parents came up to us, they looked so surprised especially my papa, he was a little bit excited to see his parents waiting there for him, i could see he got moved shouted so loud "ma(mother), ya(father in our dialect)"

i got moved too

then we went to buy some drink together so time was used so much
Old 12-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #1435
country flag linus

dear Yvo, good luck to your way back home and keep a good mood for tomorrow

almost zero now... leave here, goodbye girl
Old 12-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #1436
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
it doesnt matter at all

do you have a chatthread?! God, what is it
See the link in my signature, it's named the L'Yvo-fanclub, yes I got a fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
we will be "arrested" by fruit sponsors
Prolly, by ruining our fruit-taste

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:23 PM   #1437
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i could believe it tho with just 33% possibility while really doubt how long it would last

while of course, if it did happen between two nice humans, such as ** and **, why not?!
Yeah, why can lovers meet in a pub or in a train or wherever, and not at a tennistournamnet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i always keep myself in a dream-come-true road while everything still at God' knee
Sometimes you've to make your dreams come true My dream is to see Marco again this season, but if he doesn't come to Holland I will make sure I will travel to another country

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:24 PM   #1438
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
today isnt cold at all outside, when the shopping things got done, grandpa called grandma out also, they planned to wait for my parents' back at the entrance which goes to our building passing through a small garden... some ppl are doing their sports via the equipments provided by our block freely.

when parents came up to us, they looked so surprised especially my papa, he was a little bit excited to see his parents waiting there for him, i could see he got moved shouted so loud "ma(mother), ya(father in our dialect)"

i got moved too

then we went to buy some drink together so time was used so much
How sweet that your father got so touched by his parents being there. that's definitely a nice surprise.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #1439
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
dear Yvo, good luck to your way back home and keep a good mood for tomorrow

almost zero now... leave here, goodbye girl
Thanks tho I hope I still you tomorrowmorning! (evening for you)

I will tell you a story in my next post, before leaving this thread for tonight.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #1440
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I had dinner with one of my housemates only, as the other two were out for dinner. As those other two don't like spinach, we decided to make a spinach-cheese-lasagna, which is really delicious. But we made a "small" mistake and there was too much water in the lasagna. So when we did put it on our plates, it didn't look like lasagna anymore, but it tasted allright. So the 2nd time, my housemate and I decided that we better could take the water away, and we did put it in a cup, so we could throw it away later. The rest of the lasagna looked like lasagna and still tasted well. But during dinner we kept laughing about this water-mistake and my housemate said it looked like soup, so she said "lets blender it, maybe it will taste allright" so we did use the blender (do you know what it is?! Such thing to make a "juice" of everything) did put this "juice" in it and a bit of lasagna which we couldn't eat and we tasted it, it definitely tasted allright. But not yet as a soup, as there wasn't enough juice in it. So my housemate said that we should add a clear soup to it, to make it look like a soup. But when we had mixed that, it did indeed look like a soup, but we were a bit scared to taste it. When we finally had the courage, we were surprised it tasted so well! So we had our own spinach-cheese-soup

Hopp Suisse!