A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 95 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #1411
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
no, not long at all. for me, you did it so quickly a little bit more quickly than expected

I didn't know my housemate was at home, so I thought I would only bake the apples and come back here to eat them. But in my studenhouse every plan can change at once. Sometimes we at once have a " meetin " with all of us together, discussing useless stuff.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 11:13 AM   #1412
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I won't have internet right after the dance, but you might see me on on friday. Tho I'll be very tired then
rest is more important to you i think. well, let it be natural
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:16 AM   #1413
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually it's so much colder this time of the year. I have the feeling it's still october
right. year by year it is hotter than usual

i love four seasons to be theirs
Old 12-20-2006, 11:18 AM   #1414
country flag linus

Quote:
I don't, but he's funny saw him in Scheveningen. I had just watched trainings from Diego I think and I was waiting till first match started. And Ivo went on training court after Diego and he was so funny, making a lot of jokes. So I started to follow him a bit
your emotions are in flood
Old 12-20-2006, 11:20 AM   #1415
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rest is more important to you i think. well, let it be natural
I'll prolly take a nap when I'm back home then, as I have to be rested for this jobinterview in the afternoon!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #1416
country flag linus

Quote:
I like my style of living and wouldn't like to change it, but I can understand it's different there and that you enjoy the way you live. If I would've been from China, I would've lived like you prolly!
to enjoy selves' and respect others is really worth while to get learned

Quote:
Of course I trust in you, but I am looking forward to see it
i tend to get much more ready than it needs before it goes to the make-up goods
Old 12-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #1417
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
right. year by year it is hotter than usual

i love four seasons to be theirs
Yeah exactly... I hate it to have to travel to get a real winter again. Tho it's nice to have an excuse to go to Switzerland of course

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:22 AM   #1418
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
your emotions are in flood
I have told you about him shouting his (my) name all the time during his match, isn't it? That was an extra reason to cheer for him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:23 AM   #1419
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
to enjoy selves' and respect others is really worth while to get learned
And I would love to get introduced to this culture some day

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i tend to get much more ready than it needs before it goes to the make-up goods

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:24 AM   #1420
country flag linus

Quote:
when I eat bananas I prefer them to be green
oh... what a habbit me too

i dont like bananas to be soft
Old 12-20-2006, 11:26 AM   #1421
country flag linus

Quote:
I'll prolly take a nap when I'm back home then, as I have to be rested for this jobinterview in the afternoon!
i give the nap my cheers
Old 12-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #1422
country flag linus

Quote:
Yeah exactly... I hate it to have to travel to get a real winter again. Tho it's nice to have an excuse to go to Switzerland of course
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #1423
country flag linus

Quote:
I have told you about him shouting his (my) name all the time during his match, isn't it? That was an extra reason to cheer for him
yes, you have told me so you HAD TO follow him, hadnt you?!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #1424
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
oh... what a habbit me too

i dont like bananas to be soft
How great, finally someone who understands me!
We better write that to the tournaments we are playing at, that they do not only have soft bananas

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #1425
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yes, you have told me so you HAD TO follow him, hadnt you?!
Exactly, enough reason to start following him! I hope I will see him once again. I did get some more faves this year which I really hope to see again, as they are never on tv.

Hopp Suisse!