A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 94 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 10:56 AM   #1396
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i am kinda silly, right?!

i feel it is a little bit funny coz in China, a person of 18-24 or more years old is always regarded as a child as long as they are singles in their families' eyes while in westerns you have been adults earlier
No you are not silly, I think it's a culture difference And we respect each other, no matter what the independence is.
Oh and a friend of mine could be perfect Chinese I think, she has finished study, is as old as I am, but she still lives at her parents home and isn't independent at all, so you have weirdos in every breed and also some kids who stay at home in holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
yes. yes... *here some cameras again*

i am really looking forward to being alone at home i have had some chances so far and they are really nice
I'll get famous after you give out that movie of my life

I have had enough chances when I was younger and still lived at home full time, but now it just doesn't happen too often anymore as I spent so few nights at my parents home

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #1397
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, i dont know German at all while what you told me is enough to help me checking there no comments to the editors
I didn't expect you to know german, but I wanted to show you anyway, that I didn't lie about the *.
And it's stupid, there are some totally wrong nations, not just at that team. Because they made Ivo Klec a german, but he isn't, as far as I know. They just want to have such nice player in their country I guess

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:02 AM   #1398
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Be right back... I got two older appels here which I forgot to eat last week. I am going to bake them and then add some sugar on it, so I will have a nice lunch

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:12 AM   #1399
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
It's more that I don't want everything to happen too early, I like to plan in last minute
another style from you

Quote:
tomorrow and the day after I'll be busy, I'm afriad we won't have too many chats then!
dont worry, it is ok

tho i feel that it is a little bit hard to do interview just after dance evening i am sure you can do it well
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:13 AM   #1400
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Tho tomorrow I might be able to log in during your evening, friday will definitely be hard.
dont put this in your mind too hard enjoy yourself is the most important.

Friday is one of our traditional festivals, an important one in winter. it announces the longest night' time with the calendar of our ancient agriculture on the day, we all the families will be together with my grands to enjoy nice dinner and talked, played games or anything else we want

maybe Saturday i will leave Shanghai but allow me to tell you when the final tickets get booked

Quote:
Of course I will make sure you get a story from the dance
oh... happy
Old 12-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #1401
country flag linus

Quote:
And it's stupid, there are some totally wrong nations, not just at that team. Because they made Ivo Klec a german, but he isn't, as far as I know. They just want to have such nice player in their country I guess
seems you know them well
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 AM   #1402
country flag linus

Quote:
No you are not silly, I think it's a culture difference And we respect each other, no matter what the independence is.
you are right exactly

i have got used to the style of ours while at the same time i think you are really a nice example as well

Quote:
I'll get famous after you give out that movie of my life
oh. you so trust in me i get so much stimulus to do it better and better.

Quote:
I have had enough chances when I was younger and still lived at home full time, but now it just doesn't happen too often anymore as I spent so few nights at my parents home
the past good memories from time to time lead us to go a way in life
Old 12-20-2006, 11:33 AM   #1403
country flag linus

Quote:
Be right back... I got two older appels here which I forgot to eat last week. I am going to bake them and then add some sugar on it, so I will have a nice lunch
Gosh, you are really a good appetite-drawer

guess you are doing lunch now... enjoy

i am talking to grands at the same time so do my posts here a little bit late, sorry
Old 12-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #1404
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

that took me a bit longer than expected, my housemate was in the livingroom/kitchen as well, so I stayed there to eat as well and had a nice chat with her.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #1405
country flag linus

Quote:
that took me a bit longer than expected,
no, not long at all. for me, you did it so quickly a little bit more quickly than expected

Quote:
my housemate was in the livingroom/kitchen as well, so I stayed there to eat as well and had a nice chat with her.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 AM   #1406
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
another style from you

dont worry, it is ok

tho i feel that it is a little bit hard to do interview just after dance evening i am sure you can do it well
I won't have internet right after the dance, but you might see me on on friday. Tho I'll be very tired then

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:00 PM   #1407
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
dont put this in your mind too hard enjoy yourself is the most important.

Friday is one of our traditional festivals, an important one in winter. it announces the longest night' time with the calendar of our ancient agriculture on the day, we all the families will be together with my grands to enjoy nice dinner and talked, played games or anything else we want

maybe Saturday i will leave Shanghai but allow me to tell you when the final tickets get booked

oh... happy
I am sure I will enjoy the days, it's fun

Oh nice that you will have a festival. Ah you ar eright, it's already teh longest night. It's stupid, you know, because I have thef eeling that winter didn't start yet. Usually it's so much colder this time of the year. I have the feeling it's still october

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM   #1408
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
seems you know them well
I don't, but he's funny saw him in Scheveningen. I had just watched trainings from Diego I think and I was waiting till first match started. And Ivo went on training court after Diego and he was so funny, making a lot of jokes. So I started to follow him a bit

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:05 PM   #1409
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you are right exactly

i have got used to the style of ours while at the same time i think you are really a nice example as well
I like my style of living and wouldn't like to change it, but I can understand it's different there and that you enjoy the way you live. If I would've been from China, I would've lived like you prolly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
oh. you so trust in me i get so much stimulus to do it better and better.
Of course I trust in you, but I am looking forward to see it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #1410
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Gosh, you are really a good appetite-drawer

guess you are doing lunch now... enjoy

i am talking to grands at the same time so do my posts here a little bit late, sorry
It was really nice had the same yesterday. I usually eat a lot of fruit, but last week I somehow was not in the mood to eat the apples I had bought. So I had to do something nice with it as I don't like eating apples when they are older already. I got that with every fruit, when I eat bananas I prefer them to be green

Just like I sometimes talk to my housemates and forget that I'm posting

Hopp Suisse!