A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 74 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2006, 12:47 PM   #1096
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Of course! I was so used to see your posts so often, that I now missed them
i felt that too i thought i must come here to leave my posts

Quote:
Because I should study a bit, haven't done anything the past weeks as I don't have a mood for studying
dont pressure yourself especially holiday is coming

Quote:
I didn't find anything
there are still some days for you, dont worry.
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #1097
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i felt that too i thought i must come here to leave my posts
Well thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
dont pressure yourself especially holiday is coming
But won't be able to do a lot next week as well, so I really have tow ork this week

Quote:
there are still some days for you, dont worry.
I'm thinking of wearing the same dress as last year, as I can't find anything will let my friend make the decision what I can wear best. I'm really looking forward to teh dance

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:56 PM   #1098
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think I'm gonna understand your schoolsystem. Tho I think it's good that your teachers reached this with their sudden exams, that students come early and study well
it does be very different. the relationship between our professors and us is a little bit hard to explain. here teachers always feel there are many duties for them to take care of their students which has nothing to do with students' ages. when kids, we get their cares for eating and sleeping and playing, when universities, they still care for our study especially attitude, they will make some steps to notice/warn us when they find us a little bit slackened this year i am in advanced class, our teachers are more carefully than public situation before. they even look everyone of us as their own child

and our mates are really talented but at the same time they dont want to make our professors disappointed. we look them as not only our teachers simply but also our friends or parnters if some teacher said something, maybe just some words alone about that he found us not to reach his goals at one class, we would discuss this right now after class and ask ourselves to give him more confidence in next.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #1099
country flag linus

Quote:
But won't be able to do a lot next week as well, so I really have tow ork this week
but this week has just Friday left so give yourself something free which is also very ok

Quote:
I'm thinking of wearing the same dress as last year, as I can't find anything will let my friend make the decision what I can wear best. I'm really looking forward to teh dance
good idea. the most important thing is to make yourself feel easy and comfortable.. dont make you in trouble for dress

i am eager too Yvo for dancing party
Old 12-14-2006, 01:03 PM   #1100
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I think the way students are towards there teachers is totally different overthere. But still... sudden exams. Can't believe taht

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #1101
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
but this week has just Friday left so give yourself something free which is also very ok

good idea. the most important thing is to make yourself feel easy and comfortable.. dont make you in trouble for dress

i am eager too Yvo for dancing party
I gave me too much free time already, I actually should do something as it's almost friday already

But I really wanted something different, as I don't like the dress too much anymore (if you want I can once show you a picture of it on msn). And I have this nice skirt, but then I should have something on it. Should discuss with Terees (my friend) if she doesn't have something nice what I can borrow...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:27 PM   #1102
country flag linus

Quote:
I think the way students are towards there teachers is totally different overthere. But still... sudden exams. Can't believe taht
it should be looked back to our childhood. in fact, we have got used to this coz it does happen more often from kid gardens to high schools. actually few in university for public courses while our professors think it is more effective than their sharp voices to us they want to keep themselves in a gentle world even they maybe dont plan to count the marks to our documents but still give us a serious score
Old 12-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #1103
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
it should be looked back to our childhood. in fact, we have got used to this coz it does happen more often from kid gardens to high schools. actually few in university for public courses while our professors think it is more effective than their sharp voices to us they want to keep themselves in a gentle world even they maybe dont plan to count the marks to our documents but still give us a serious score
here it's usually the older teachers who use sharp voice, as they were used to that, that's how it used to be in school. The newer teachers know the sharp voice isn't the wya to teach. Tho you always got some really young, new teachers, who use sharp voice, because they are afraid they can't control us otherwise

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #1104
country flag linus

Quote:
I gave me too much free time already, I actually should do something as it's almost friday already
hehe, i have decided to set myself free tomorrow when i finish my courses of next morning... not to touch any book or note till next class begins

Quote:
But I really wanted something different, as I don't like the dress too much anymore (if you want I can once show you a picture of it on msn). And I have this nice skirt, but then I should have something on it. Should discuss with Terees (my friend) if she doesn't have something nice what I can borrow...
so go on to find something nice to fit you while if it cant, just to try some advice for friend.

of course i want to take a look at your pic of that
Old 12-14-2006, 01:34 PM   #1105
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
so go on to find something nice to fit you while if it cant, just to try some advice for friend.

of course i want to take a look at your pic of that
the prob is that I won't see this friend till just before the dance, so we won't be able to go shopping together.

Then you've to log in on msn

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:36 PM   #1106
country flag linus

Quote:
here it's usually the older teachers who use sharp voice, as they were used to that, that's how it used to be in school. The newer teachers know the sharp voice isn't the wya to teach. Tho you always got some really young, new teachers, who use sharp voice, because they are afraid they can't control us otherwise
this sounds very similar all over the world

we did meet one new young teacher who just came out of school and got practice in our class. some guys of course wanted to test her so showed to her what tomboys they were indeed, made some jokes to her when she was doing lessons. at first, she was just face-red then stopped to wait for their silence again then she didnt know how to control them then she sharped voice then she cried Gosh, our class-teacher came and the guys of course got a heavy punishment but in fact they just wanted to do small jokes, no one knowed the teacher would burn out such a large reaction
Old 12-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #1107
country flag linus

Quote:
the prob is that I won't see this friend till just before the dance, so we won't be able to go shopping together.
they always say there is forever one dress to be lack for women but it is obvious not the problem in your situation

is it now hard to do shopping for dress with many ppl around or is it you who has high eyes there?

Quote:
Then you've to log in on msn
now?
Old 12-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #1108
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
this sounds very similar all over the world

we did meet one new young teacher who just came out of school and got practice in our class. some guys of course wanted to test her so showed to her what tomboys they were indeed, made some jokes to her when she was doing lessons. at first, she was just face-red then stopped to wait for their silence again then she didnt know how to control them then she sharped voice then she cried Gosh, our class-teacher came and the guys of course got a heavy punishment but in fact they just wanted to do small jokes, no one knowed the teacher would burn out such a large reaction
it isn't good when a teacher cries in front of students

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #1109
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
they always say there is forever one dress to be lack for women but it is obvious not the problem in your situation

is it now hard to do shopping for dress with many ppl around or is it you who has high eyes there?
I am really difficult with buying clothes, I find a lot of stuff too expensive. And I don't care a lot about clothes so I don't like shopping either. I usually only buy stuff when my mum is with me as she tells me "you should buy something, can't wear the old stuff all the time"

Quote:
now?
If you want to, I dunno how eager you are to see the picture

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #1110
country flag linus

Quote:
it isn't good when a teacher cries in front of students
you mean it isnt good to the teacher herself or not good to students' memory