A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #91
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Hopefully you passed it! when will you get ther esult?

HI!!

I don't know... She says me (my teacher) that she will call me on the mobile... I hope that it will be soon... Thank you!!

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2006, 11:40 AM   #92
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Safin lost? against who?

For me the day was ok, I didn't expect Chiudi to win, so this result is already really good and I am happy I could actually see a part of his match. And of course Rogi did win, so I have to be happy with that

You don't like Safin?? Uhmmmm... He lost against Gasquet. A very good player Gasquet, very talented, and he's very young yet.

Sorry for Chiudi, but Ferrer was very difficult... And Rogi, what can I say?? Is the master of masters... I'm happy for him, too.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-25-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:43 AM   #93
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Ferrer is indeed a good player. He defeats other Spanish players many times plus other players as well. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves. I'm sorry Chiudi lost

Ferrer is a very good player, and nice, more nice than others...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-25-2006, 01:24 PM   #94
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
You don't like Safin?? Uhmmmm... He lost against Gasquet. A very good player Gasquet, very talented, and he's very young yet.

Sorry for Chiudi, but Ferrer was very difficult... And Rogi, what can I do?? Is the master of masters... I'm happy for him, too.
Nope, I don't like Safin Gasquet is a really good player indeed

It's hard to stay happy when Rogi wins, as it's so common to see those good results. but he never won his hometown tourny, so I hope he can do that this year!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #95
country flag OLGABEL

Federer is almost perfect, his game is so smooth and easy... Is a pleasure to see him play. Is a lesson of pure tennis. I like him very much, and he's very nice and friendly too. He's one of the players that I cheer.

I tell you the players that I like (Oli, of course, is the one), but I support some Belgian players, not all (Malisse, Chris, Kristoff, Elseneer), Marat Safin ,(other Russian players like Davydenko, Youzhny, Andreev...), Stanislas Wawrinka, Roger Federer, Nole Djokovic, Gael Monfils, Andre Agassi ...

I'm sure that Roger will wins the title in his hometown... It's very important for him, and he deserve it.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-25-2006, 02:27 PM   #96
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

There are some players we both cheer for, I also cheer for all the Belgians and of course the Swiss guys you mentioned. I quite like Djokovic as well, he seemed to be rather nice. And then then there are the guys in my sig who I also cheer for, ahve to add Guillermo Coria as well, but he didn't fit in my sig anymore.

And there are some I like, but who don't belong to my top faves, such as Clement, T. Johansson, R. Sluiter, M. Mirnyi, D. Meffert, T. Popp and some more...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-25-2006, 02:45 PM   #97
country flag OLGABEL

Tim Henman is another one, but not today... He will plays against Chris Rochus and I will watch the match on TV!!

Is very rare to see Chris on TV, so... I'm very happy!!

I hope that Chris will play well against Tim, but It's a very difficult match and in a first round!! Chris had a bad luck...

COME ON Chris!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #98
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I actually never cheered for Henman, not really my type of player. What time will they play?!Wow you're lucky to have the match on tv, no coverage here

Btw. I found some more Oli pics I took. Can I have your e-mail so I can send them to you ?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-25-2006, 03:54 PM   #99
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I actually never cheered for Henman, not really my type of player. What time will they play?!Wow you're lucky to have the match on tv, no coverage here

Btw. I found some more Oli pics I took. Can I have your e-mail so I can send them to you ?

The match ends. 6-2 6-3 for Henman...

Chris played a good match, but Henman is on top form. Bad luck for Chris!

I watch Basel tournament on Eurosport 2.

And now I will watch Wawrinka plays!! It's a really good day, I will see two of my fav players...

Of course!! My e-mail is . You can send me all you want. And your e-mail??

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-25-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:26 PM   #100
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

for you!

We don't receive Eurosport 2 here in Holland sadly so I get hardly any tennis, as Eurosport 1 doesn't show a lot. I watched some highlights of Rogers match earlier today.
Wawrinka is a really nice player, I didn't like him at first, but I started to like him more when I saw him a few times.

And you'll see my e-mailaddress as soon as you've received teh e-mail, it's on it's way now

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:31 PM   #101
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Btw. I am now also watching the match of Wawrinka, as there is quite a good livestream luckily

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:58 PM   #102
country flag OLGABEL

Ohhhhhh!! What a match Yvo!!

Calleri serves 6-5 with a break to win the match, Wawrinka won the next game, 6-6, and the tie-break was very good, a lot of intensity!! Calleri serves 6 games to 4, had 2 games to win the first set, but Wawrinka won the next 4 GAMES!! Very good!! Well played for Wawrinka!!

He's on his country, he's very motivated and play very good tennis!

Thank you very much for the photos and for the e-mail!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-25-2006, 05:00 PM   #103

Quote:
The match ends. 6-2 6-3 for Henman...

Chris played a good match, but Henman is on top form. Bad luck for Chris!

I watch Basel tournament on Eurosport 2.

And now I will watch Wawrinka plays!! It's a really good day, I will see two of my fav players...

Of course!! My e-mail is. You can send me all you want. And your e-mail??
I'm sorry Chris lost But Henman was a tough Match to start a Tournament with. And OLGABEL you might want to consider taking your e-mail address out of your post. Since MTF is open for anyone to look at you might be getting all kinds of e-mail that you don't want

Last edited by 16681 : 10-25-2006 at 06:27 PM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:37 PM   #104
country flag OLGABEL

It's my secondary e-mail, it's not important, that's Ok, I'm delete the e-mail, but please, can you delete your message, please, my e-mail shows on it.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-25-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM   #105

Quote:
It's my secondary e-mail, it's not important, that's Ok, I'm delete the e-mail, but please, can you delete your message, please, my e-mail shows on it.
It is all taken care of for you
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote