A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #946
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
thank you, now i learn it better. yes, i will do want to take a look, just an eye for curiosity
Tho I doubt you would feel happy there
I've never been to a Dutch coffeeshop before

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
in life i like to go to tea shop very much. there are so many kinds of tea services
then I definitely would like to visit one once! As I quite like tea

Quote:
intercontinental trips are not easy enough to us now. so we have to wait for accurate plan depending on time
Have you been to many countries so far?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2006, 03:51 PM   #947
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, no problem, here attaches it. i made it a little bit cute, right?!

coz Marat and Mario both have sis to play tennis also, last year i made a bro-sis doll, you can take a look... http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girlboyzi3.jpg... there are many more in my room, show you later
Wow you definitely have got a talent for this! They're really nice

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #948
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Do you often take a noon-sleep? I can never sleep at noon
according to our ancient health theory, good food and enough sleep can keep you away from disease my families follow that firmly so they always ask me to eat kinds and lots of foods and force me to sleep if there is free time. so it is one of my habbits to take noon-sleep

you cant or you havent got used to it?
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:13 PM   #949
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tho I doubt you would feel happy there
I've never been to a Dutch coffeeshop before
i am very glad to hear that you are so pure

i am a curiosity baby maybe i can take a look at the shop far away

Quote:
then I definitely would like to visit one once! As I quite like tea
woo... if you really enjoy tea, dont miss China, we have colorful tea culture for example, in my family, grands have their own tea(s) for the age, uncles have theirs for men, mama and aunties have those for slim and good sleep, bros have teas for strong mind, and i have my own to do favor to my beautiful skin...
Old 12-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #950
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
according to our ancient health theory, good food and enough sleep can keep you away from disease my families follow that firmly so they always ask me to eat kinds and lots of foods and force me to sleep if there is free time. so it is one of my habbits to take noon-sleep

you cant or you havent got used to it?
In Holland it isn't common to sleep at noon, there are some who do, but it is rare. In weekend some do tho, but that are mostly the older people. my parents do take a nap in afternoon sometimes.

You are right that enough sleep and good food keep you away from disease, but I prefer to sleep at night then. Tho I don't get the enough sleep as I want to have

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #951
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i am very glad to hear that you are so pure

i am a curiosity baby maybe i can take a look at the shop far away
It doesn't hurt to enter one, the question is just if you want to use the stuff... I wouldn't. But I don't smoke either. I think I got quite a good life

Quote:
woo... if you really enjoy tea, dont miss China, we have colorful tea culture for example, in my family, grands have their own tea(s) for the age, uncles have theirs for men, mama and aunties have those for slim and good sleep, bros have teas for strong mind, and i have my own to do favor to my beautiful skin...
wow so many teas, I definitely have to go there once, but I dunno yet if that will be soon. My first trip to Asia will be to Japan as I got two friends there who I would love to see again

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #952
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Have you been to many countries so far?
many in Asia and a few in other continents but not any one so far in Europe *pity*

coz of busy school study, i cant follow my papa to some European countries when he does his business. coz of school holiday trips, i cant join my bros' travel so in fact, there are just one or two chances in a year for me to go abroad. but i am an impatient girl so at present, i keep my feet in Asia and our own land, in fact, China has so many places to explore

when i grow up to get the allowance to do trip by myself, i will begin my Europe tour then
Old 12-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #953
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I do not really have a new story after this weekend... so I'll just tell you about the weekend in general. Yesterday I did work, and nothing interesting happened there. I was allowed to decorate the shop a bit with christmas stuff, that was rather nice .
Today I decided to write my christmascards. That was a lot of work, as I usually write long stories on it. Esp. on those to Australia, Japan, Switzerland and Argentina as I don't speak to those people every day. tomorrow I will have to do a bit of shopping as to one of the persons in Australia I want to add a little present. I have no idea tho what I should buy as it is for a over70 year old man I think I'll buy something typical Dutch

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #954
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
many in Asia and a few in other continents but not any one so far in Europe *pity*

coz of busy school study, i cant follow my papa to some European countries when he does his business. coz of school holiday trips, i cant join my bros' travel so in fact, there are just one or two chances in a year for me to go abroad. but i am an impatient girl so at present, i keep my feet in Asia and our own land, in fact, China has so many places to explore

when i grow up to get the allowance to do trip by myself, i will begin my Europe tour then
I think the same, so far I've only been to European countries, and once I have been to Australia, I really liked that. When I am older and got my own money I will travel to other continents

We're still young, we still got a lot of years to travel

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #955
country flag linus

Quote:
Wow you definitely have got a talent for this! They're really nice
thank you just like you, my families give me so much support coz they look this hobby as a girly thing that can help me to be calm and gentle one of my aunties is a housewife, she always helps me to get dolls' clothes ready. even men in the family will collect the dolls' stuffs so to make them means a job full of love

tho i know my standard is just so-so
Old 12-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #956
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
thank you just like you, my families give me so much support coz they look this hobby as a girly thing that can help me to be calm and gentle one of my aunties is a housewife, she always helps me to get dolls' clothes ready. even men in the family will collect the dolls' stuffs so to make them means a job full of love

tho i know my standard is just so-so
Of course they should support you, as you like it a lot. And your family is right, it's something that keeps you calm and gentle, as you need to concentrate on the work.
It wouldn't be something for me, I'm really bad in such things, usually I get annoyed after a few seconds and start to throw with stuff

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #957
country flag linus

in fact, there is less and less time for ppl to do noon-sleep coz of the fast city life and busy work, God saves me, i am not a busy girl except for school and someone says even in sleep, you can create your own talents
Old 12-10-2006, 04:33 PM   #958
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
in fact, there is less and less time for ppl to do noon-sleep coz of the fast city life and busy work, God saves me, i am not a busy girl except for school and someone says even in sleep, you can create your own talents
I would have time for it now, but I wouldn't do so. But I know one of my housemates in my studenthouse does take a nap regularly!

I often have a lot of nice dreams, and I do use those dreams in stories I write

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #959
country flag linus

Quote:
It doesn't hurt to enter one, the question is just if you want to use the stuff... I wouldn't. But I don't smoke either. I think I got quite a good life
it is more and more obvious now me too

Quote:
wow so many teas, I definitely have to go there once, but I dunno yet if that will be soon. My first trip to Asia will be to Japan as I got two friends there who I would love to see again
Japan has tea culture too... it will be very nice for you and friends there to enjoy yourselves at tea shop then i will get some warm stories then
Old 12-10-2006, 04:44 PM   #960
country flag linus

exactly right

and life is full of all kinds of journey, not only on the roads but also in books, music and sports

Quote:
I think the same, so far I've only been to European countries, and once I have been to Australia, I really liked that. When I am older and got my own money I will travel to other continents

We're still young, we still got a lot of years to travel