A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2006, 05:07 PM   #931
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
oh, you should take a try on camel

i even rode a donkey once it was really frightening but funny i dont know to describe some years ago when we travelled in Thai, my younger cousin bro enjoyed himself on elephant while finally i failed to give myself enough courage to follow him... especially when i watched him getting rolled by the nose of elephant Gosh, he even said it was really exciting

ok...i will go to watch the live sports as well, for Asian Games
I would love to ride a donkey once, they're great animals! And I wouldn't say no to an eliphant either. I love animals and don't be scared to sit on them.

Inow got the european championships swimming on tv

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2006, 01:26 PM   #932
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo

think you are hard-working now
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:50 PM   #933
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... today i will tell you a story first i havent as good skill as you to do this, so sorry ahead

i got up today not very late, found that myself alone at home. it is one of my uncles' turn to do us all a meeting tonight, so grands must be in their house at that time so i decided to go to library but i wouldnt read anything on laws the atmosphere in library always leads easily me to forget the reality around. when i realized something hungry, went to coffee shop there. half an hour, while i was eating apple outdoor, someone was calling me.. God, who is it? she looks so surprised and happy. woo, an old friend in high school, a girl in school dancing group. we hadnt met each other for almost 3 years. finally we knew we were troubling others so left and walked along the street where library is, talking and reminding ourselves girls wont be lack of words when needed then we decided to do a little celebration and happened to arrive at a theater, after we enjoyed a nice drama, we exchanged each other telephone numbers. on the way to uncle' home, i got her messages and became moved by her writings during the past 3 years, her life changes a lot, you know, for a high-school girl, life shouldnt be too harsh, it should be easy and happy but she did get pain. i am a little bit regretted not to give her my hugs in time. anyway, we met again, Now is more important when i asked her how she recognized me since i am of course not same as before, she said it was my (strange)style of eating apple that helped her to wake me up in her mind, how funny
Old 12-09-2006, 07:27 PM   #934
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yvo

think you are hard-working now
Tosee

I was at work indeed and I was quite busy, so I didn't have time to be online today

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:30 PM   #935
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
hmmm... today i will tell you a story first i havent as good skill as you to do this, so sorry ahead

i got up today not very late, found that myself alone at home. it is one of my uncles' turn to do us all a meeting tonight, so grands must be in their house at that time so i decided to go to library but i wouldnt read anything on laws the atmosphere in library always leads easily me to forget the reality around. when i realized something hungry, went to coffee shop there. half an hour, while i was eating apple outdoor, someone was calling me.. God, who is it? she looks so surprised and happy. woo, an old friend in high school, a girl in school dancing group. we hadnt met each other for almost 3 years. finally we knew we were troubling others so left and walked along the street where library is, talking and reminding ourselves girls wont be lack of words when needed then we decided to do a little celebration and happened to arrive at a theater, after we enjoyed a nice drama, we exchanged each other telephone numbers. on the way to uncle' home, i got her messages and became moved by her writings during the past 3 years, her life changes a lot, you know, for a high-school girl, life shouldnt be too harsh, it should be easy and happy but she did get pain. i am a little bit regretted not to give her my hugs in time. anyway, we met again, Now is more important when i asked her how she recognized me since i am of course not same as before, she said it was my (strange)style of eating apple that helped her to wake me up in her mind, how funny
I already liked the story from beginning, you're good in telling stories as well, but the last sentence really made me smile! she recognizes you coz of the way you eat your apple

And I had to smile at the word coffee shop, in English or any other language it's just an innocent word. But in Holland a coffee shop is a shop where you buy drugs, so that's where I thought of first when you said you were in a coffee shop

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 06:55 AM   #936
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Tosee
Yvo, Yvo

Quote:
I was at work indeed and I was quite busy, so I didn't have time to be online today
take a good rest today

while of course dont forget my waiting for your everyday story
Old 12-10-2006, 07:01 AM   #937
country flag linus

Quote:
I already liked the story from beginning, you're good in telling stories as well
you are so kind to give warm words to me

i got encouraged to go on the story of yesterday when i got back home from uncle', i was still in the mood so i decided to make a doll for that, oh, i never told you, i am interested in making dolls, as a hobby in life. maybe i can send this to her for New Year
Old 12-10-2006, 07:09 AM   #938
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
And I had to smile at the word coffee shop, in English or any other language it's just an innocent word. But in Holland a coffee shop is a shop where you buy drugs, so that's where I thought of first when you said you were in a coffee shop
really?! it is fun. you know, maybe i think you too, i enjoy learning anything interesting from all kinds of cultures, they make our life colorful

in China, coffee is not local' product, so in our coffee shops tea always is mainly served. or we can name it "tea shop"
Old 12-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #939
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo, Yvo

take a good rest today

while of course dont forget my waiting for your everyday story
Goodmorning I slept so well, a bit too well, so I woke up with an headache. But I feel lots better again after I took a shower

I will think of a new story, but will post it later, I don't know what to write yet

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:08 AM   #940
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you are so kind to give warm words to me

i got encouraged to go on the story of yesterday when i got back home from uncle', i was still in the mood so i decided to make a doll for that, oh, i never told you, i am interested in making dolls, as a hobby in life. maybe i can send this to her for New Year
I just told you the truth

That must be a nice hobby! do you have any pictures of such dolls?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #941
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
really?! it is fun. you know, maybe i think you too, i enjoy learning anything interesting from all kinds of cultures, they make our life colorful

in China, coffee is not local' product, so in our coffee shops tea always is mainly served. or we can name it "tea shop"
Yeah, there come a lot of foreigners to Holland, only to go to Coffeeshops as drugs are legal there. In Venlo, where I work, there are a lot of Germans coming to our tourist information office, asking where the most nearby coffeeshop is! And a lot of tourists in Amsterdam definitely want to have visited a Dutch Coffeeshop.

Yeah a tea shop would be a more logical name indeed!
I also like to learn culture differences indeed, I would love to go to Asia once to experience the differences.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-10-2006, 11:52 AM   #942
country flag linus

Quote:
Goodmorning I slept so well, a bit too well, so I woke up with an headache. But I feel lots better again after I took a shower
back from dance school, i took a noon-sleep so i get full again

Quote:
I will think of a new story, but will post it later, I don't know what to write yet
i am patient
Old 12-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #943
country flag linus

Quote:
Yeah, there come a lot of foreigners to Holland, only to go to Coffeeshops as drugs are legal there. In Venlo, where I work, there are a lot of Germans coming to our tourist information office, asking where the most nearby coffeeshop is! And a lot of tourists in Amsterdam definitely want to have visited a Dutch Coffeeshop.
thank you, now i learn it better. yes, i will do want to take a look, just an eye for curiosity

Quote:
Yeah a tea shop would be a more logical name indeed!
in life i like to go to tea shop very much. there are so many kinds of tea services

Quote:
I also like to learn culture differences indeed, I would love to go to Asia once to experience the differences.
intercontinental trips are not easy enough to us now. so we have to wait for accurate plan depending on time
Old 12-10-2006, 12:08 PM   #944
country flag linus

Quote:
That must be a nice hobby! do you have any pictures of such dolls?
ok, no problem, here attaches it. i made it a little bit cute, right?!

coz Marat and Mario both have sis to play tennis also, last year i made a bro-sis doll, you can take a look... http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girlboyzi3.jpg... there are many more in my room, show you later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wintergirl.jpg (36.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #945
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
back from dance school, i took a noon-sleep so i get full again

i am patient
Do you often take a noon-sleep? I can never sleep at noon

Hopp Suisse!