A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2006, 11:11 AM   #916
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
btw... today whether will you go back to your parents' house?
I just answered this question in my above post.
I'll have to work tomorrow, so I'll have to be at my parents home, otherwise I can't be at my work in time

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2006, 11:47 AM   #917
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

yes... i got it

good luck to your way there again. see you!
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #918
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

On my way to my parents home I thought of stories I should tell you... it's hard to think of stories you might be interested in and there didn't happen a lot on my way home (there was a cute guy sitting next to me, but I didn't dare to talk to him ). But I thought maybe I should tell you the following story today, it's about Marco...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:48 PM   #919
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

First I should tell you that in my fanclub (a thread in the Roger forum) we often have posts full of fantasy and in one of my chats I came up with a fantasy about marco, that I would love to have a romantic horseride with him, together on one horse, at sunset of course
In 2005 I did start working at a school for students who want a job with horses, I didn't have anything to do with the horses, but I had do organize events. But during summer, some of these students asked me if I wanted to make a nice horseride in the evening with them. We did stay at a nearby ridingschool and we did ask there if we could have some horses, so the owner said to me, you can take Marco. And I was like, what?! But seems there was a horse there named Marco and this horseride was at sunset, so now I've had my horseride with Marco, tho it wasn't the Marco I meant in my fantasy post in my fanclub

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #920
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

your story really made my day

it would be your fate with Marco

so thankful to you for hard work on the way back home especially when found you so shy it feels interesting
Old 12-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #921
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Good that you like the story I had to laugh so much when this women told me the horse I had to ride was named Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #922
country flag linus

here a little off-topic, about horseride, my bad memory before that, i really enjoyed it and camelride as well though i hadnt much time for it. during a trip, we needed to ride horse up to a mountain with over 3000m height, we had a horse group and you know i think, horse really has its own ideas, from time to time went out away from the route so we got some small screams on the way but it was not the whole story. on the halfway, some horse got frightened and rushed suddenly and crazily other horses turned crazy too at once... God... i had forgotten how i survived at that time but i was saved or now you cant read my post here and nobody else got hurted, reall God' care but the horse died very soon after.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #923
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
here a little off-topic, about horseride, my bad memory before that, i really enjoyed it and camelride as well though i hadnt much time for it. during a trip, we needed to ride horse up to a mountain with over 3000m height, we had a horse group and you know i think, horse really has its own ideas, from time to time went out away the route so we got some small screams on the way but it was not the whole story. on the halfway, some horse got frightened and rushed suddenly and crazily other horses turned crazy too at once... God... i had forgotten how i survived at that time but i was saved so now you can read my post here and nobody else got hurted, reall God' care but the horse died very soon after.
Yeah horses of course got their own ideas, they're animals, not just things. And a horse can get frightned. I am glad nothing happened to you or the others of your group

I never had something dangerous with horses. But I remember that once I did make a trip with 2 other girls, but these two other girls were younger and less experienced (I was 15 or 16 at that time I think), so I had to be the leader of us and take care of the other two, but my horse (or to be fair it was a pony) listened less good and didn't want to walk. And when we had to pass a dog my horse got scared. So at the end the two younger girls had to lead me and my horse to a place away from this dog, coz my pony had gone wild and didn't want to lead the others anymore

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #924
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Good that you like the story I had to laugh so much when this women told me the horse I had to ride was named Marco
very right you have made me begin to expect tomorrow' story

you got the name Marco from God' horse while i named my favs to my (animal)toys this is Marat, when he lost his match, i said to his bear "why why why".. this is Richie, when he won the titles, i kissed his penguin and so on
Old 12-08-2006, 03:38 PM   #925
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
very right you have made me begin to expect tomorrow' story

you got the name Marco from God' horse while i named my favs to my (animal)toys this is Marat, when he lost his match, i said to his bear "why why why".. this is Richie, when he won the titles, i kissed his penguin and so on
yeah usually it's the other way around, you name the animals after the famous people. I got a goldfish and I named him after a charactar in lord of the rings. When he's dead I'll buy two new goldfishes I'll name one "mar" and the other one "co"

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #926
country flag linus

this summer, i took part in a trip for desert, spent so many days with "my" camel, i found myself began to understand this kind of animal indeed. when i had to say goodbye to it, it "wuuuu..." and i cried of course. desert is always full of unwanted factors, even camels could get blind for a while but "my" camel never made me feel a little bit frightened even, he made a pause when met such a situation. i will remember it forever, i even gave him a name during the trip
Old 12-08-2006, 03:49 PM   #927
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
this summer, i took part in a trip for desert, spent so many days with "my" camel, i found myself began to understand this kind of animal indeed. when i had to say goodbye to it, it "wuuuu..." and i cried of course. desert is always full of unwanted factors, even camels could get blind for a while but "my" camel never made me feel a little bit frightened even, he made a pause when met such a situation. i will remember it forever, i even gave him a name during the trip
Oh I would love to do that once, making a desert trip on a camel, did never ride on such animal before, only on horses so far.

Gotta go now, not much accu left on my laptop and will soon have dinner. Will be back later. Bye

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #928
country flag linus

Quote:
yeah usually it's the other way around, you name the animals after the famous people. I got a goldfish and I named him after a charactar in lord of the rings. When he's dead I'll buy two new goldfishes I'll name one "mar" and the other one "co"
crazy but perfect imagination.... on... Mar and Co maybe next time i should do a copy from you to give my guy more support in this way

in Chinese old sayings, the house with humans, animals and plants together will has its magic life to help the humans in it live better so in cities, many families put some suitable plants and amimals. before, we had some kinds such as rabbit but when i watched it died, Gosh, my heart was so painful, now we just have goldfish and tortoise in the house. parents take care of them very well.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:00 PM   #929
country flag linus

Quote:
Oh I would love to do that once, making a desert trip on a camel, did never ride on such animal before, only on horses so far.
oh, you should take a try on camel

i even rode a donkey once it was really frightening but funny i dont know to describe some years ago when we travelled in Thai, my younger cousin bro enjoyed himself on elephant while finally i failed to give myself enough courage to follow him... especially when i watched him getting rolled by the nose of elephant Gosh, he even said it was really exciting

Quote:
Gotta go now, not much accu left on my laptop and will soon have dinner. Will be back later. Bye
ok...i will go to watch the live sports as well, for Asian Games
Old 12-08-2006, 05:04 PM   #930
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
crazy but perfect imagination.... on... Mar and Co maybe next time i should do a copy from you to give my guy more support in this way

in Chinese old sayings, the house with humans, animals and plants together will has its magic life to help the humans in it live better so in cities, many families put some suitable plants and amimals. before, we had some kinds such as rabbit but when i watched it died, Gosh, my heart was so painful, now we just have goldfish and tortoise in the house. parents take care of them very well.
I wish we had more animals, I only got one goldfish (used to have another one, but Legolas died )
I believe you must've felt bad when your rabbit died. When I was a kid I also had two goldfishes, they lived quite long (one three years the other five years) and I was so sad when they died

I take care of this goldfish I still have, it gets food once a week

Hopp Suisse!