A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #901
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i dont think it would be still fun when it often happened

i like the style with film scenes on-show, you made the story live
you're right about that, such things should only be once in a while!

So you could really imagine it! that's how a story should be

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #902
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

so that was what you said about... you preferred to tell stories

is there another?

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:20 PM   #903
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I like talking indeed and posting bigger stories.

Uhm so far nothing else happened this week. Is there any kind of story you would like to hear/read?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:29 PM   #904
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

any kind of yours is very ok to me

Old 12-07-2006, 01:33 PM   #905
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
any kind of yours is very ok to me
Maybe I should tell you a tennisstory, a nice one for you, as you're a marat-fan. Less nice for me as a Roger-fan. You can guess it, it's about the SF of AO, the year marat one. I should've been at school that day, but I said at school some stupid excuss so I could stay home to watch this match.
So I woke up in time that day, did take shower and then I was sitting there, in Holland it was midwinter, and it was snowing outside. But I was only wearing a thin shirt and I was so into the match, esp. in the 5th set that I thought it was 30 degrees, so I opened the window, then it started snowing inside. But I was so hyperactive, so concentrated on the match! When my roommate came into the room, she thought I had gone mad, it was freezin cold in the room, and I was only wearing a shirt

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #906
country flag linus

your story was always so special and bloody

there was nothing wholly same to happen on me so far while below is really funny to me, if you are patient enough to read all. i enjoy so many sports events though it is impossible for me to attend them all in real life. while is there really a kind of power with the name of will? i choose to believe there does be!! after a watch of one exciting tennis match, my wrist is so painful, after basketball, my hips' muscles are in such a pain, after formula1, my legs couldnt move for a while.... and so on

Old 12-07-2006, 01:54 PM   #907
country flag linus

speaking of AO of Marat', my(our) sotries jump out with the moving emotions first the birth-song-sung from all crowds every time i(we) sang along though i was just at home instead of live there... tears were full of my eyes, it couldnt be told out just with happiness or movements or pride, really a kind of simplicated feeling that doesnt need to express in visual words.

Old 12-07-2006, 07:21 PM   #908
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
your story was always so special and bloody

there was nothing wholly same to happen on me so far while below is really funny to me, if you are patient enough to read all. i enjoy so many sports events though it is impossible for me to attend them all in real life. while is there really a kind of power with the name of will? i choose to believe there does be!! after a watch of one exciting tennis match, my wrist is so painful, after basketball, my hips' muscles are in such a pain, after formula1, my legs couldnt move for a while.... and so on
That's nice to read, so you really are into these sports as well!

sorry I thought I had posted that I had left, but seems I didn't. I had a job interview this afternoon

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:22 PM   #909
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
speaking of AO of Marat', my(our) sotries jump out with the moving emotions first the birth-song-sung from all crowds every time i(we) sang along though i was just at home instead of live there... tears were full of my eyes, it couldnt be told out just with happiness or movements or pride, really a kind of simplicated feeling that doesnt need to express in visual words.
I got that as wlel, even while it's on tv, when something happens I'm proud of, I get tears in my eyes.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:30 AM   #910
country flag linus

hello today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
sorry I thought I had posted that I had left, but seems I didn't. I had a job interview this afternoon
dear, it didnt matter at all, i could know you left for something important

how about the interview?

Old 12-08-2006, 10:31 AM   #911
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I got that as wlel, even while it's on tv, when something happens I'm proud of, I get tears in my eyes.
so say we are girls, cant help

Old 12-08-2006, 10:43 AM   #912
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
hello today

dear, it didnt matter at all, i could know you left for something important

how about the interview?
The interview went ok, I can't say a lot about it, will get to hear next week if I get the job

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 AM   #913
country flag linus

ok, then what story do you plan to tell me today

Old 12-08-2006, 10:55 AM   #914
country flag linus

btw... today whether will you go back to your parents' house?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #915
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
ok, then what story do you plan to tell me today
Atm. I won't tell you a story, as I'll soon travel home. I'll take the bus at 13.30

Hopp Suisse!