A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 60 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2006, 11:08 AM   #886
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I always go by bike to the city center, no matter what weather it is. Only when it's real bad, then i sometimes take the car. I do love rain actually

I like rainy days, too... People here hates the rainy days, tolds me that I'm crazy, but it's true, I like those days... But when you have to go out...

No bike here... It's really dangerous... You have to take the bus or the car, but go to citycenter by car is almost impossible...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2006, 11:13 AM   #887
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I like rainy days, too... People here hates the rainy days, tolds me that I'm crazy, but it's true, I like those days... But when you have to go out...

No bike here... It's really dangerous... You have to take the bus or the car, but go to citycenter by car is almost impossible...
Yeah I got the same. I remember last year I had some spanish people around at my work and I stayed in the same building with them that week. And it was a really hot week, but one day it started raining. And I did go outside without jacket, and those spanish people thought I was mad, walking around in the rain at night

Bikes are really common in Holland, we got more bikes than people here

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:51 AM   #888
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I got the same. I remember last year I had some spanish people around at my work and I stayed in the same building with them that week. And it was a really hot week, but one day it started raining. And I did go outside without jacket, and those spanish people thought I was mad, walking around in the rain at night

Bikes are really common in Holland, we got more bikes than people here

Yes, in Spain people loves the sun, me too, but I love the rainy days too...
You stayed with spanish people?? Interesting... What do you think about spanish people, uhm??

You are very lucky in Holland... Here if you are on a bike, you are in danger... And people that like the bikes (like me) only have the possibility to ride a bike in parks, and here there aren't a lot of parks...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #889
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, in Spain people loves the sun, me too, but I love the rainy days too...
You stayed with spanish people?? Interesting... What do you think about spanish people, uhm??

You are very lucky in Holland... Here if you are on a bike, you are in danger... And people that like the bikes (like me) only have the possibility to ride a bike in parks, and here there aren't a lot of parks...
Here people love sun too, I'm just different than those people. Tho a bit of sun once in a while is nice.
Actually the spanish people stayed with me, as I lived in that building for 6 months and they only stayed for 1 week I had lots of fun, some of those people were really nice, others were a bit strange. I did like one of the guys quite a lot

I can go everywhere by bike, when I go to school, I go by bike, when I go to citycenter no matter during day or night, I go by bike. Bike is my common transport

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:59 PM   #890
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Here people love sun too, I'm just different than those people. Tho a bit of sun once in a while is nice.
Actually the spanish people stayed with me, as I lived in that building for 6 months and they only stayed for 1 week I had lots of fun, some of those people were really nice, others were a bit strange. I did like one of the guys quite a lot

I can go everywhere by bike, when I go to school, I go by bike, when I go to citycenter no matter during day or night, I go by bike. Bike is my common transport

Wow...nice...

If I could do, I will go everywhere by bike, too, but...

Ok, I have to go now... I go to my brother's house, to spend the evening there... so... see you later if I can... Bye!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #891
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Wow...nice...

If I could do, I will go everywhere by bike, too, but...

Ok, I have to go now... I go to my brother's house, to spend the evening there... so... see you later if I can... Bye!!
then you definitely have to come here, I dunno how it's in Belgium but I think there it's also quite good to bike, tho not as much as in Holland. You often see foreign people here taking pictures of the big bike parking places near the trainstations

I will leave soon as well, will meet a friend of mine tonight

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #892
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

i am passing here again

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #893
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

You shouldn't pass too often

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #894
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, if your story time starts...

Old 12-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #895
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hehe, if your story time starts...
What topic would you like to talk about?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #896
country flag linus

no idea from my mind now, why not begin your own way, from your real mind

Old 12-07-2006, 12:29 PM   #897
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

From my real mind? so no fantasy... that will be hard

Yesterday I was on msn with a friend and then we decided that we should meet as we hadn't seen each other for a while. So he would come to Breda (where my studentroom is) and we would see what to do. But when he was in the train to my town we were sending sms and we decided that I would jump in the train and we would go to Rotterdam. So we were in Rotterdam, had a quick walk around there and decided that we would travel further, to the Hague, where we had dinner (burger king ). When we were finished we did travel to Schiphol airport where I did go to the toilet. We had fun at the airport, the people there wished us a nice journey, and that while we weren't even travellers . So then we did take a train to Utrecht and then I travelled further over 's Hertogenbosch to Breda. It was quite nice, such last minute decision, to travel half way through Holland.

Do you sometimes do that as well, just following your mind, dont'think about what you're going to do, but just diong things that pop up in your mind?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:37 PM   #898
country flag linus

this story tied me to the last alphabet

maybe i told you once you really have a nice character

sometimes, just few times, i did that you mentioned. it is easy to do when you were with your best friends while occasionally at that time strong emotion rushing, even you alone could bravely go to the place heart led

btw... love could most easily make this happen

Old 12-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #899
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
this story tied me to the last alphabet

maybe i told you once you really have a nice character

sometimes, just few times, i did that you mentioned. it is easy to do when you were with your best friends while occasionally at that time strong emotion rushing, even you alone could bravely go to the place heart led

btw... love could most easily make this happen
good you like the story, I tried to keep it as short as possible, to keep it nice. But it couldn't be shorter as I had to mention all these cities. It's so nice when you can travel around for free by train

I just like to do this with any friend, this guy is a good friend, but definitely not my best. But I still enjoyed it a lot, we had lots of fun.

You've said that you like my character before I think, but thanks again
I like yours as well, I really like your expressions and sayings, think I said that before as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #900
country flag linus

i dont think it would be still fun when it often happened

i like the style with film scenes on-show, you made the story live