A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:19 PM   #871
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

I'm going to sleep now...

Bye Yvo Sweet dreams... I hope that Saint Niklaas brings you a lot of presents...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2006, 07:43 AM   #872
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
There are 8 books?? Only one to come left?? AHhhhh!! I don't know that... So next book will be the last... How the story will end?? Interesting...

Tonight is Saint Sinterklaas there I think... You will receive your presents!!!!...
Althought you don't like Christmas... HAPPY Saint Sinterklaas, Yvo...!!
No there are 7 books in total, and atm. there are 6, so 1 left to come.
That's waht everybody wants to know, who'll die at the end

Officially december 5 isthe presents day, but we did already celebrate it last weekend, as my bro and I both don't live at home anymore.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:44 AM   #873
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going to sleep now...

Bye Yvo Sweet dreams... I hope that Saint Niklaas brings you a lot of presents...
I was offline already. Hope you did sleep well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #874
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
No there are 7 books in total, and atm. there are 6, so 1 left to come.
That's waht everybody wants to know, who'll die at the end

Officially december 5 isthe presents day, but we did already celebrate it last weekend, as my bro and I both don't live at home anymore.

AHhhhh ok!! My mother and me go out tomorrow to buy some presents... Tomorrow will be a very nice day...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:50 AM   #875
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I was offline already. Hope you did sleep well
Yessss, I slept really well... thanks...

A very tender avatar... Nice pic...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:52 AM   #876
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
AHhhhh ok!! My mother and me go out tomorrow to buy some presents... Tomorrow will be a very nice day...

Goodmorning Olga

Oh that's nice, going out to buy presents. I don't like shopping for clothes, but I like shopping for presents. Tho these days it's so busy in the citycenter and I don't like it when it's busy

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:54 AM   #877
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yessss, I slept really well... thanks...

A very tender avatar... Nice pic...
Ah that's good I did sleep quite well, until I woke up because started working on the new building next to my home again I hope they're finished soon, as it's annoying to wake up every morning coz they're working on this building.

I had to change, the black peter will be back again next year, so I didn't know what I should take as avatar now. As it's off season I thought I will wait a bit with the tennisplayers again, who can in my avy during the whole season. And I'm still a bit in an emmo--mood

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #878
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Goodmorning Olga

Oh that's nice, going out to buy presents. I don't like shopping for clothes, but I like shopping for presents. Tho these days it's so busy in the citycenter and I don't like it when it's busy

Good morning, Yvo!!

Here the citycenter is very busy too, all the people come and go trying to find the perfect gift... But I love the Christmas ambient and go out to buy presents so... a lot of fun for me... I only hope that rain doesn't appear tomorrow, it's very difficult to go shopping when the weather is bad...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #879
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Ah that's good I did sleep quite well, until I woke up because started working on the new building next to my home again I hope they're finished soon, as it's annoying to wake up every morning coz they're working on this building.

I had to change, the black peter will be back again next year, so I didn't know what I should take as avatar now. As it's off season I thought I will wait a bit with the tennisplayers again, who can in my avy during the whole season. And I'm still a bit in an emmo--mood

Uhmmmm sorry... when you don't have to wake up early, they don't allow you to sleep... But that's the problem of cities... Too much buildings, too much noises, too much people...

I like this avatar much more than the other... Emmo-mood... I'm in love-histerical mood all the year...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #880
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Good morning, Yvo!!

Here the citycenter is very busy too, all the people come and go trying to find the perfect gift... But I love the Christmas ambient and go out to buy presents so... a lot of fun for me... I only hope that rain doesn't appear tomorrow, it's very difficult to go shopping when the weather is bad...
I love winter ambience, but not really the christmas as you know. I am a bit sad that saint nicholas is over already those weeks always go too fast! Can't wait till he arrives again next year!
You're right, shopping shouldn't be with rain... that makes it even busier in the shops!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #881
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Uhmmmm sorry... when you don't have to wake up early, they don't allow you to sleep... But that's the problem of cities... Too much buildings, too much noises, too much people...

I like this avatar much more than the other... Emmo-mood... I'm in love-histerical mood all the year...
Ah well I don't mind the noise of a city, but when they're building a new building, it is quite annoying. And you know what most stupid is, the most sound they make when they're starting, like during the day they hardly make as much noise So I fall asleep again around 8, but I get an headache when I sleep too long in the morning, so then I get quite moody.

I like the other more, coz hoofdpiet is so special for me. But I like Emmo a lot, he is a really cute Australian soccerplayer, I met him last may/june, I got a picture with him, where he did put his arm strong around me, that was so great...
Usually my & & etc. go to Chiudi, but in this offseason I can give them a bit to others as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:49 AM   #882
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I love winter ambience, but not really the christmas as you know. I am a bit sad that saint nicholas is over already those weeks always go too fast! Can't wait till he arrives again next year!
You're right, shopping shouldn't be with rain... that makes it even busier in the shops!

That's true!! When it's raining all the people are into the shops... really horrible... you can't almost walk... And when you have to go out with all the bags, and the umbrella, all wet, and you have to take the bus... buffff :retard:

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:57 AM   #883
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
That's true!! When it's raining all the people are into the shops... really horrible... you can't almost walk... And when you have to go out with all the bags, and the umbrella, all wet, and you have to take the bus... buffff :retard:
I always go by bike to the city center, no matter what weather it is. Only when it's real bad, then i sometimes take the car. I do love rain actually

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:59 AM   #884
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I like the other more, coz hoofdpiet is so special for me. But I like Emmo a lot, he is a really cute Australian soccerplayer, I met him last may/june, I got a picture with him, where he did put his arm strong around me, that was so great...

Yvo... you don't waste your time, girl...

Usually my & & etc. go to Chiudi, but in this offseason I can give them a bit to others as well
My & & & & etc... go to one person, only... all for one!! Maybe I'm obsessed but... Wonderful obsession!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #885
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
My & & & & etc... go to one person, only... all for one!! Maybe I'm obsessed but... Wonderful obsession!!

Ah I always send them a bit to others as well... coz other players can also be very cute, even while they're not my top fave.

Hopp Suisse!