A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #841
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Yvo, can you do one thing for me, please?? If you go to Rotterdam, PLEASE!! take photos of Oli!! I will be grateful for life!!

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #842
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
OMG!! Where can I buy the tickets for Rotterdam next year, please??!!!!
It was quite nice indeed. You definitely should go to Rotterdam tourny once, it's nice. but especially funny, it was nice to see him having so much fun. And of course he liked it when we said to him he played really well

You can buy tickets at internet and also there. I don't buy my tickets before, I always buy them at the tourny itself

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #843
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yvo, can you do one thing for me, please?? If you go to Rotterdam, PLEASE!! take photos of Oli!! I will be grateful for life!!
I always take pictures of Oli, so I will again next time I see him.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #844
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
It was quite nice indeed. You definitely should go to Rotterdam tourny once, it's nice. but especially funny, it was nice to see him having so much fun. And of course he liked it when we said to him he played really well

You can buy tickets at internet and also there. I don't buy my tickets before, I always buy them at the tourny itself

Of course, I will go to Rotterdam as soon as I can... I really like this tournament. Oli goes every year...

Ohhhh I try to imagine his face when you said it... Georgeus!! And without T-shirt!!

Ok, if next year I've got the money, sure I will go to Rotterdam... Maybe we can meet also...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 PM   #845
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I always take pictures of Oli, so I will again next time I see him.

Yvo, you're a very nice girl, truly... You know, that means soooo much for me... Really thank you...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 08:15 PM   #846
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Of course, I will go to Rotterdam as soon as I can... I really like this tournament. Oli goes every year...

Ohhhh I try to imagine his face when you said it... Georgeus!! And without T-shirt!!

Ok, if next year I've got the money, sure I will go to Rotterdam... Maybe we can meet also...
Rotterdam is a nice tournament, it's special for me as it was the first one I visited.

He smiled, he's cute. Sadly he wore his shirt again then, I would've wanted a picture of him without shirt

It would be nice to meet

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #847
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo, you're a very nice girl, truly... You know, that means soooo much for me... Really thank you...
I always try to take pictures of the fave players of my (chat)friends, I know others might like it to see a picture of their faves.
Of course you know, that if Chiudi is around, my eyes and my camera will be at nothing else than my dear Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 09:12 PM   #848
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Rotterdam is a nice tournament, it's special for me as it was the first one I visited.

He smiled, he's cute. Sadly he wore his shirt again then, I would've wanted a picture of him without shirt

It would be nice to meet

OHHHHH YES please, please, this year, without shirt... Those pics will kill me!!

Yeah, sure, If I go to Rotterdam, I want to meet you... I don't speak dutch of course, but you can understand my horrible english...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #849
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I always try to take pictures of the fave players of my (chat)friends, I know others might like it to see a picture of their faves.
Of course you know, that if Chiudi is around, my eyes and my camera will be at nothing else than my dear Marco

Yes, I understand you perfectly...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #850
country flag OLGABEL

I go to sleep now... A long day...

Good night, Yvo... See you tomorrow if I can. Sweet dreams...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-05-2006, 08:25 AM   #851
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
OHHHHH YES please, please, this year, without shirt... Those pics will kill me!!

Yeah, sure, If I go to Rotterdam, I want to meet you... I don't speak dutch of course, but you can understand my horrible english...
I dunno if I'll be able to... I can't ask him of course he wants to take off his shirt I once almost said that to Marco, I could myself only just in time

That's ok, I don't mind to change to English

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-05-2006, 08:26 AM   #852
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I go to sleep now... A long day...

Good night, Yvo... See you tomorrow if I can. Sweet dreams...
I had left myself as well, Harry Potter 2 was on tv, so I of course had to watch that movie. And I went to sleep right after it was finished, at midnight

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #853
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I dunno if I'll be able to... I can't ask him of course he wants to take off his shirt I once almost said that to Marco, I could myself only just in time

That's ok, I don't mind to change to English

It would be amazing... Can you take off your shirt, please?? I want to take you a photo without shirt... Maybe they would accept... OMG!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-05-2006, 02:19 PM   #854
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I had left myself as well, Harry Potter 2 was on tv, so I of course had to watch that movie. And I went to sleep right after it was finished, at midnight

In Christmas TV normally shows movies for kids... here in Spain too...

Do you like Harry Potter?? I don't watch any Harry Potter's movies... Some people like it and some other not...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #855
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

seems i cant join you talking today
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote