A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2006, 02:57 PM   #826
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I love winter, so usually I love the weather this time of the year, but so far the winter hasn't started yet, it's still autumn I think it's just a bit above 10*C now... I think winter will really start at the end of this week, finally!

I love winter, too...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2006, 03:06 PM   #827
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah they did, the Flemish one. They said it was the last tennis they will show this season, so now I really have to wait till next season as Dutch tv definitely doesn't show anything.

Yeah that's what the organization thinks as well, so they'll organize the event next year again. Maybe I can go then

No more exhibitions this year on Flemish land, so no more tennis on TV...I have only one exhibition to end the off-season this year... Next weekend...

Good luck for next year... Maybe you won't be so busy...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:07 PM   #828
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Of course, cycling is bored for me (only on TV, I have a bike and I love it), but for you not... It's Ok!! Everybody have their own opinion... You can tell what you want... This is a forum...
I really love biking myself as well, but to watch it is great as well. Sadly it'snot a nice sport ot visit, as before you know all bikers have passed you

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #829
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No more exhibitions this year on Flemish land, so no more tennis on TV...I have only one exhibition to end the off-season this year... Next weekend...

Good luck for next year... Maybe you won't be so busy...
So you'll still have tennis on tv

It depends on what kind of work I'll have, you know, because in shops this weekend is always too busy

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:13 PM   #830
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I really love biking myself as well, but to watch it is great as well. Sadly it'snot a nice sport ot visit, as before you know all bikers have passed you

Yes, they passed very fast sometimes...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #831
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yes, they passed very fast sometimes...
And I still loved those times I visited cycling, but I did only go there when I was nearby anyway, I wouldn't travel that far, just to see them passing so quick. For me it really is a tv-sport

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:16 PM   #832
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
So you'll still have tennis on tv

It depends on what kind of work I'll have, you know, because in shops this weekend is always too busy

No, on TV no... No Belgian TV here... But I will have an exhibition before the off-season ends... I enjoy it by livescore, I hope...

Yes, I know really well...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #833
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
No, on TV no... No Belgian TV here... But I will have an exhibition before the off-season ends... I enjoy it by livescore, I hope...

Yes, I know really well...
Ah ok...now I understand.

I hope this month will go fast, can't wait to see more tennis again. the beginning of the season we usually get quite some on tv, even while it's on the other side of the world. And I can't wait to see Marco's schedule for 2007, I so hope he'll come to Rotterdam...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #834
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
And I still loved those times I visited cycling, but I did only go there when I was nearby anyway, I wouldn't travel that far, just to see them passing so quick. For me it really is a tv-sport

Yes, it's true, it's a TV sport for me too, but I don't like very much so... Some people doesn't care to travel very far only to see them passing. Here in Spain we have an old cycling tradition, we have "La Vuelta" and many more, there are a lot of cycling fans and I know people that live on South travel to North or France only to see them...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #835
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yes, it's true, it's a TV sport for me too, but I don't like very much so... Some people doesn't care to travel very far only to see them passing. Here in Spain we have an old cycling tradition, we have "La Vuelta" and many more, there are a lot of cycling fans and I know people that live on South travel to North or France only to see them...
Yeah of course I know Spain has big tradition, I usually follow La Vuelta, it's a nice race, tho I don't like it as much as the Tour de France.

I once visited le tour de France. We were for holidays in the south of France and not too far from our campingplace, the tour would pass, so I asked my parents if we could go there, it was about 45 minutes driving. And luckily my dad really wanted that as well. It's still a nice memory, even while I only saw the racers for a few seconds.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:37 PM   #836
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Ah ok...now I understand.

I hope this month will go fast, can't wait to see more tennis again. the beginning of the season we usually get quite some on tv, even while it's on the other side of the world. And I can't wait to see Marco's schedule for 2007, I so hope he'll come to Rotterdam...

Ohhhh!! I really love the beginning of the season too... I love Doha, Auckland, Australian Open, Dubai, Rotterdam, Marseille... I love this tournaments always...

Here in Spain we will start with Doha... I can't wait to see Oli on TV!!!! I will have my DVD ready to record every second...

Of course, If he usually go to Rotterdam, next year will go... And Oli too, I hope...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #837
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Yeah of course I know Spain has big tradition, I usually follow La Vuelta, it's a nice race, tho I don't like it as much as the Tour de France.

I once visited le tour de France. We were for holidays in the south of France and not too far from our campingplace, the tour would pass, so I asked my parents if we could go there, it was about 45 minutes driving. And luckily my dad really wanted that as well. It's still a nice memory, even while I only saw the racers for a few seconds.

Of course, Tour de France it's the best race, althought here in Spain they don't think the same... That's a little bit of envy, I think...

Yes, definitely it must be very exciting... There is a good ambient there... , specially in some places where people go to support the racers... very nice.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #838
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Ohhhh!! I really love the beginning of the season too... I love Doha, Auckland, Australian Open, Dubai, Rotterdam, Marseille... I love this tournaments always...
Of course I love Rotterdam most, coz I am able to visit it... but the others are great as well. I love to walk around in Rotterdam, hope I can visit it a few days again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgabel
Here in Spain we will start with Doha... I can't wait to see Oli on TV!!!! I will have my DVD ready to record every second...
I have no idea what we'll start with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgabel
Of course, If he usually go to Rotterdam, next year will go... And Oli too, I hope...
I hope so I can see him there again. Last year was funny. A friend of mine and I were watching the training of Berdych and Oli. And when Berdych left, Oli and his coach started playing soccer. They both played quite well and had some wonderful points. And Oli was without shirt...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:49 PM   #839
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Of course, Tour de France it's the best race, althought here in Spain they don't think the same... That's a little bit of envy, I think...

Yes, definitely it must be very exciting... There is a good ambient there... , specially in some places where people go to support the racers... very nice.
It's quite logical in spain they want to think La Vuelta is the biggest... but I think for cycling fans in general, they think Tour de France is the best.

In the mountains it's greatest, I would love to go there once, you see a bit more then. Or at the finish or the start it's nice as well.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-04-2006, 03:58 PM   #840
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Of course I love Rotterdam most, coz I am able to visit it... but the others are great as well. I love to walk around in Rotterdam, hope I can visit it a few days again

I have no idea what we'll start with

I hope so I can see him there again. Last year was funny. A friend of mine and I were watching the training of Berdych and Oli. And when Berdych left, Oli and his coach started playing soccer. They both played quite well and had some wonderful points. And Oli was without shirt...

OMG!! Where can I buy the tickets for Rotterdam next year, please??!!!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!