A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2006, 07:51 PM   #751
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

i either dont think anything about love to some guy has itself to do with rankings, and hardly we will do comparison with the two we like... in fact, we can easily test it out whom we like with a little bit more though it depends on situations often.

funny again... you used some words such as tennis, looks, characters... words really cant be enough (coz those words can be used for any other player indeed) but it is enough for you to me (dont know why and dont need to know why)
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2006, 07:55 PM   #752
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

of course it has nothing to do with his ranking, I don't mind Marco is not inside top100. But what I meant to say is that it's easier to reach a player who's ranked outside top100, so the way you're a fan of this guy is often different than being a fan of a topplayer

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:04 PM   #753
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

well... i can get you for this... i havent chances like you to reach guys out of top 100 coz they havent any chances so far in my town or nearby but i still enjoy some of them even love them more than normal names in top lists... i cant explain it at all, cant cant.. it came it rushed it stayed there with time passing

what i wanna say is that the situation is really strange but magic you know, Chiudi guy didnt show himself to you alone while i dont think there were many others who had the same feeling as you, right? before it, no one could predict while it come so cute
Old 11-30-2006, 08:09 PM   #754
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

the problem for me was usually that I didn't know the unknown players, only heard the name, but you've no chance to see them on tv. But when I started to visit qualies of tournaments, then you get to see them. And I've to say, most of them are even nicer than the topplayers. Now I'm really happy I've met Chiudi, Lammer, Popp, Meffert, Hartfield, Klec. While some years back you shoudln't have said that to me, then I would have been happier with names as Federer, Hewitt, Roddick

I wasn't alone, Martijn (CooCooCachoo) was there as well, and he also liked Chiudi. And I'm a Switzerland fan, so that makes me notice all Swiss players. But indeed, why is there this magic that makes me liking Marco more than the others...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 08:15 PM   #755
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
While some years back you shoudln't have said that to me, then I would have been happier with names as Federer, Hewitt, Roddick
exactly right!! and perhaps some new names are on the road to you who knows

Quote:
I wasn't alone, Martijn (CooCooCachoo) was there as well, and he also liked Chiudi.
still magic from me coz i dont think he/she would have the same feeling as you... or we name it with "chemical changes", yours obviously are different

Quote:
But indeed, why is there this magic that makes me liking Marco more than the others...
a problem without answer or doesnt need an answer
Old 11-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #756
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
exactly right!! and perhaps some new names are on the road to you who knows

still magic from me coz i dont think he/she would have the same feeling as you... or we name it with "chemical changes", yours obviously are different

a problem without answer or doesnt need an answer
There for sure are and there will always be. Can't wait to visit Rotterdam qualies again. I like it a lot more to visit smaller matches.

He really liked Chiudi as well so I think this was about the same.
Difference is I think that I met Chiudi a few times more often so the feeling is different now.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #757
country flag linus

Quote:
Can't wait to visit Rotterdam qualies again. I like it a lot more to visit smaller matches.
Good luck and i have the same thoughts as you about those small tournaments, fans can get closer to players

Quote:
He really liked Chiudi as well so I think this was about the same.
Difference is I think that I met Chiudi a few times more often so the feeling is different now.
well, i can see you both have such nice feelings together to support Chiudi though i still think yours are different coz no two in the world will be same
Old 12-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #758
country flag linus

btw... weekends coming... how about?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #759
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Good luck and i have the same thoughts as you about those small tournaments, fans can get closer to players

well, i can see you both have such nice feelings together to support Chiudi though i still think yours are different coz no two in the world will be same
Exactly, that's also why I like it, less fans around. On the other hand, when tournies are too small it's sometimes also hard to contact players.
You know, for example in Mons, there were just court 1 and center court, and it was hard to get near the players. again I was lucky with Chiudi of course

Of course, no feelings are the same. Tho feelings can be about the same, I know that Ste (a swiss poster on this board) has almost the same feelings towards Chiudi as I have, but Ste and I could be twins, we're so much alike.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #760
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
btw... weekends coming... how about?
I will have to work tomorrow... nice so I can get more money, before I buy my new digital camera. And I've no plans yet for sunday.

What about your weekend?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #761
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I see in your profile that you have msn, is it ok when I add you on msn?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #762
country flag linus

Quote:
Of course, no feelings are the same. Tho feelings can be about the same, I know that Ste (a swiss poster on this board) has almost the same feelings towards Chiudi as I have, but Ste and I could be twins, we're so much alike.
happy for you anyway

i have met many persons here, mainly girls i refer for the below we have almost same feeling about some guy but from the beginning i knew there must have something different between us... you of course can guess what to come when difference appeared though in fact it is so normal... the one with more temper would turn a little bit "crazy" i havent enough ability to comfort her at some point i dont enjoy this situation, when we cheer for the same player, easy to enjoy each other; when facing something different, why it cant be done to enjoy still?

another phrase from our ancient ppl "easy happy together, hard tough the same time"
Old 12-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #763
country flag linus

Quote:
I see in your profile that you have msn, is it ok when I add you on msn?
of course it is ok
Old 12-01-2006, 03:06 PM   #764
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
happy for you anyway

i have met many persons here, mainly girls i refer for the below we have almost same feeling about some guy but from the beginning i knew there must have something different between us... you of course can guess what to come when difference appeared though in fact it is so normal... the one with more temper would turn a little bit "crazy" i havent enough ability to comfort her at some point i dont enjoy this situation, when we cheer for the same player, easy to enjoy each other; when facing something different, why it cant be done to enjoy still?

another phrase from our ancient ppl "easy happy together, hard tough the same time"
You're right there again. I thought it was hard to notice the differences with Ste. You know, we are so the same on a lot of things and then it's even harder when you're different on some points.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:09 PM   #765
country flag linus

Quote:
I will have to work tomorrow... nice so I can get more money, before I buy my new digital camera. And I've no plans yet for sunday.
to work for the whole day? i havent any part-time job experience so far speaking of d-camera, i have such a bad camera skill never made a clear enough photo so far

Quote:
What about your weekend?
i have almost forgot whats the real feeling of normal weekends i have to spent the past ones on my mid-exams then TMC then contribution to my families

wish to take some rest tomorrow... plan to go to dance school on the afternoon instead of Sunday morning coz our team will meet on Sunday in library in order to help our teacher for his open course next week to the professors from all the country.