A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #736
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

have you got ever experience to turn crazy? here "crazy" goes to your own stardard

i havent so far for tennis though have had some for other sports players
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2006, 05:10 PM   #737
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
have you got ever experience to turn crazy? here "crazy" goes to your own stardard

i havent so far for tennis though have had some for other sports players
I was rather crazy when I met Chiudi for first time. You know, even other players seemed to have noticed us. But luckily Chiudi appreciated it. But I was so shy that I didn't dare to say anything to Chiudi the first time I met him

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #738
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

since you were too shy to say anything... how to tell out by us that you were crazy then?
Old 11-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #739
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
since you were too shy to say anything... how to tell out by us that you were crazy then?
Because I was acting crazy when he was around one of my friends said later that she was a bit ashamed of us

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #740
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

But as I said, I was crazy in my own way, shy crazy. And I think I was giggling a lot

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 05:50 PM   #741
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Because I was acting crazy when he was around one of my friends said later that she was a bit ashamed of us
you are right... crazy actions mean you were doing something out of normal status... you couldnt control it, right? natrually

Quote:
But as I said, I was crazy in my own way, shy crazy. And I think I was giggling a lot
it was really funny to imagine of...
Old 11-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #742
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you are right... crazy actions mean you were doing something out of normal status... you couldnt control it, right? natrually

it was really funny to imagine of...
I actually am quite crazy from myself, but it's hard to describe what crazy is.

You should've been there, you would've laughed

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:00 PM   #743
country flag linus

why are there so many feelings in the world that cant be described in words

it is nice anyway in your situation
Old 11-30-2006, 06:07 PM   #744
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah indeed it's just hard to explain feelings, also coz a feeling is different towards everybody.

Yeah it definitely was funny. But it ended ok, after one day already Chiudi was my fave player

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:13 PM   #745
country flag linus

i have to say you are really crazy at Chiudi' point coz of your "one day"

you are partly sensitive in my eyes
Old 11-30-2006, 06:19 PM   #746
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i have to say you are really crazy at Chiudi' point coz of your "one day"

you are partly sensitive in my eyes
Ah well, but it was like that. After one day I knew I really liked him and I was so happy to meet him again the day after and I liked him even more and then the third day I was so surprised and happy to see him there again, as he was out the tourny already. But I was also sad that I wouldn't see him again the day after.
And then I ahd many chats about him with a friend, and more meetings with Chiudi followed and it was clear that I liked him much more than all others.

You've said that right, I'm indeed partly sensitive

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #747
country flag linus

Quote:
Ah well, but it was like that. After one day I knew I really liked him and I was so happy to meet him again the day after and I liked him even more and then the third day I was so surprised and happy to see him there again, as he was out the tourny already. But I was also sad that I wouldn't see him again the day after.
ahhh... now i get it more it was not a "one-day" story... it was a really serious story in fact, i dont think it is easy for us to like somebody after day by day to meet to know to learn him

it is not bad to know our own feelings after time testing
Old 11-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #748
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
ahhh... now i get it more it was not a "one-day" story... it was a really serious story in fact, i dont think it is easy for us to like somebody after day by day to meet to know to learn him

it is not bad to know our own feelings after time testing
It is not a one-day story, I met him quite a few times by now. But I liked him after one day a lot rightaway. Have to admit in the beginning he was tied at first place, but after the 3 days he had passed Roger in my fave players ranking

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #749
country flag linus

Quote:
Have to admit in the beginning he was tied at first place, but after the 3 days he had passed Roger in my fave players ranking
even without any tiebreak?!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:38 PM   #750
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
even without any tiebreak?!
Yeah, Marco is just great. And I am still a really big Roger-fan. But you can't compare being a fan of a player ranked 150 or a player ranked 1. You know, coz it's easier to reach a player as Marco. So my opinion about Marco isn't judged only at tennis, and looks and charactar. But also his friendlyness towards me and other fans.

Hopp Suisse!