A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2006, 03:16 PM   #721
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

you have a good taste anyway
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2006, 03:19 PM   #722
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Taste in what?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #723
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

some for life
Old 11-27-2006, 07:20 PM   #724
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-27-2006, 10:39 PM   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hehe... first difference then agreement

here an ancient phrase "Qiu Tong Cun Yi" means "to seek common ground while reserving differences". we say no matter how many differences between, one day they will go to the same spot

i enjoy talking with you and sharing feeling as well... especially when we have so many "different cheer objects" which is so cool to me

btw... how about your new week to go?
Oh I like that ancient phrase "to seek common ground while reserving differences". I wish that were practiced more here at MTF. People can get so upset about things here
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:57 AM   #726
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Oh I like that ancient phrase "to seek common ground while reserving differences". I wish that were practiced more here at MTF. People can get so upset about things here

I think some people here take things too serious, I don't like the board too much anymore. I only stay to chat with my friends and to get some information. I hardly visit any player cheering threads, only the one for Marco.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:55 PM   #727
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I don't understand
sorry...

i dont mind ppl expressing their emotions or even loves to players they like in many kinds of ways... sometimes i show mine with some smiley or "wooo..." and so on... while just as what you said from above posts, it is really impossible for them to understand each other when they stand on the different camps. i like this guy or that guy, dont mind going to their threads to come on or else while sometimes it is really funny there is just good saythings which are allowed to appear... i wondered whether they in real life just need one kind of tastes as well?

attitude is expressed in this love-or-not way... i am glad to say who i love very much but it is glad to hear different voice from others... this is promotive life... i need mates of this kind here so...

you have a good taste.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:05 PM   #728
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
maybe i can say i understand you hehe... you also have many guys to love. while we all know ppl in this world have all kinds of characters... and they always say "oh... westerns are brave to express their opinions" ok... it is good, at least it means your voice can be heard while at the same time, your voice is needed to be made up if it is sharp or comes out of control...

i still think here ppl will go on their stories next year... just wish they slowly turn a little bit mature
Old 11-28-2006, 04:52 PM   #729
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
sorry...
You don't have to say sorry for this, you know, English is for both of us not our first language, so it's logical that there sometimes is something we don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i dont mind ppl expressing their emotions or even loves to players they like in many kinds of ways... sometimes i show mine with some smiley or "wooo..." and so on... while just as what you said from above posts, it is really impossible for them to understand each other when they stand on the different camps. i like this guy or that guy, dont mind going to their threads to come on or else while sometimes it is really funny there is just good saythings which are allowed to appear... i wondered whether they in real life just need one kind of tastes as well?

attitude is expressed in this love-or-not way... i am glad to say who i love very much but it is glad to hear different voice from others... this is promotive life... i need mates of this kind here so...

you have a good taste.
Yeah you are right in what you say there, there should be friendship between different groups as well. I like it to chat with people who like other players as well. You know, often you get another image of those players then. When I visit tournies with my friends, and they talk enthousiastically about their faves, I get enthousiast about them as well.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #730
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
You don't have to say sorry for this, you know, English is for both of us not our first language, so it's logical that there sometimes is something we don't understand
anyway... taste + life is really difficult for anybody to understand

Quote:
there should be friendship between different groups as well.
friendship depends on luck at least should give both chances to express instead of throwing wet even bad blankets

Quote:
I like it to chat with people who like other players as well.You know, often you get another image of those players then.
me too while sometimes this kind of tries failed coz i couldnt pretend to love his/her guys so much though i never gave bad things (it seemed this also couldnt be allowed )... i had to disappear somewhere i knew

Quote:
When I visit tournies with my friends, and they talk enthousiastically about their faves, I get enthousiast about them as well.
exciting
Old 11-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #731
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I never want to give a wrong feeling, by acting if I like the others faves... at the end they will discover anyway if you like them or not.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-29-2006, 01:01 PM   #732
country flag linus

i would like to show whom i like while i choose not to say anything i dislike at all while when you couldnt say crazy love to some guy, they knew you at once

but i have to say i am a little bit shocked by love of this kind maybe coz it is impossible for me to reach such a spot
Old 11-29-2006, 02:14 PM   #733
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i would like to show whom i like while i choose not to say anything i dislike at all while when you couldnt say crazy love to some guy, they knew you at once

but i have to say i am a little bit shocked by love of this kind maybe coz it is impossible for me to reach such a spot
Are you now talkin about guys in general or about tennisplayers?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM   #734
country flag linus

here mainly tennis players

again... my silly flying minds at that time

how about your days recently? study time always goes quickly
Old 11-30-2006, 04:51 PM   #735
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

If you want a player to know you, I think you somehow have to be crazy... you know, but crazy can be in a lot of ways.

Ah the days are ok, study goes ok.

Hopp Suisse!