A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2006, 06:36 PM   #691
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
well, more or less i have got your answer
good that you know my answer, even while I didn't reply your question

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2006, 06:37 PM   #692
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you made me remind of what tennis players often said or we should use this word- complain here... every week journey journey...

but you can get more happiness... exactly agree with you here
the players might complain about that, I am happy with the tournies I visited. But they aren't that many, I only visited 5 tournies (all for more days of course) this year, while players usully have to play more

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:42 PM   #693
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

tennis gives both (you and players) different plays
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:43 PM   #694
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
good that you know my answer, even while I didn't reply your question
wrong or right, maybe
Old 11-24-2006, 06:48 PM   #695
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
tennis gives both (you and players) different plays
Logically, I love to watch it, they love to play it. And for them it's their job, so they of course like it less sometimes, for me it's a hobby...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:48 PM   #696
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
wrong or right, maybe
I think there wasn't a wrong answer to your question

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM   #697
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

As you post here, I guess you are a Vliegen fan? And in your sig I see you like Marat and Gasquet. Who else you like?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #698
country flag linus

Quote:
I think there wasn't a wrong answer to your question
hehe... for me it is enough
Old 11-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #699
country flag linus

Quote:
As you post here, I guess you are a Vliegen fan? And in your sig I see you like Marat and Gasquet. Who else you like?
like Cristof of course... every time i watch him, he is just a familar guy at campus to me

right... Marat, Richie... and many more

some names to give an example here: Mario Ancic, Dmitry Tursunov, PHM, Julien Benneateau, Marin Cilic, Tomas Berdych and......

you?
Old 11-24-2006, 07:03 PM   #700
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
like Cristof of course... every time i watch him, he is just a familar guy at campus to me

right... Marat, Richie... and many more

some names to give an example here: Mario Ancic, Dmitry Tursunov, PHM, Julien Benneateau, Marin Cilic, Tomas Berdych and......

you?
That's what I like most about Kristof, he's so normal!

My biggest fave is of course marco Chiudinelli, then I like all other Swiss guys mostly Federer and Lammer. I like Nieminen, Kuerten, Coria, Hartfield, T.Popp and more...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 07:08 PM   #701
country flag linus

the word "normal" you used reminded me of my mama' said on Mario last week after she talked with him... so far you and she used this word samely

i know now your list partly
Old 11-24-2006, 07:09 PM   #702
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
the word "normal" you used reminded me of my mama' said on Mario last week after she talked with him... so far you and she used this word samely

i know now your list partly
I wouldn't describe Mario as normal I don't like him

I'm leaving now, bye

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 07:12 PM   #703
country flag linus

Quote:
I wouldn't describe Mario as normal I don't like him
same use didnt bring same feeling

next time tell me why you didnt like him
Old 11-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #704
country flag linus

Quote:
I'm leaving now, bye
nice talk here with you, see later and take care
Old 11-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #705
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
same use didnt bring same feeling

next time tell me why you didnt like him
Ah well you got that with some people, when you see them you know if you like them or not.

Hopp Suisse!