A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #661
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

me too

even for sports... i cant skip my classes either maybe i did it in the past for once or twice or a little bit more... just coz of the classes were not that important or teachers gave me the permission
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2006, 05:19 PM   #662
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

if the classes are really important, I would only skip them if it was live sports. But I don't see my classes as too important, I guess my teachers disagree on that

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:22 PM   #663
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

exactly right on teachers things

maybe we have a tougher school rule so it is less to do skip...
Old 11-24-2006, 05:23 PM   #664
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
exactly right on teachers things

maybe we have a tougher school rule so it is less to do skip...
Yeah I guess it's that, here it's possible. Ah well on highschool it was different of course, but at uni you can kinda do what you want.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:28 PM   #665
country flag linus

or in the world all uni give students more freedom... well... we should say that it is student who gives himself more freedom

yes... you are right... for me, in advanced class... teachers know everyone of us so well... really hard and unpolite to do anything bad in their eyes
Old 11-24-2006, 05:30 PM   #666
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah exactly, when a teacher knows which students are there, it's hard to skip them. At my uni I had a lot of group work, so my fellow students knew when I had to be there. And I once said to my group that I had to go to the doctor, but I did go to Rotterdam tennis tournament instead. But just 2 weeks later I really had to go to the doctor and my group wondered if there was something serious wrong with me

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:37 PM   #667
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
And I once said to my group that I had to go to the doctor, but I did go to Rotterdam tennis tournament instead. But just 2 weeks later I really had to go to the doctor and my group wondered if there was something serious wrong with me
it did be so hilarious, snick from God

in our elders' sayings... if you picked something for your fun excuse, take care!! that would be your reality sooner or later... so dear... next time pls just to find something tiny
Old 11-24-2006, 05:40 PM   #668
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
it did be so hilarious, snick from God

in our elders' sayings... if you picked something for your fun excuse, take care!! that would be your reality sooner or later... so dear... next time pls just to find something tiny
Oh I actually like that saying! And I think I agree with it, it makes you be careful with making things up.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:45 PM   #669
country flag linus

ancient things here stick to a kind of full-ing like a circle

btw... what subject you are for?
Old 11-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #670
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I'm studying Facility Management, but I want to do this last year on sports management, something I like a lot more. You?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:51 PM   #671
country flag linus

i can see you are really fond of sports things

there is also a kind of sayings here going to "hobby had better stay a little bit away from your job if you wanna get pure happiness"

law for me
Old 11-24-2006, 05:54 PM   #672
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah I really love sports, have loved it all my life and I can't imagine my life without sports.

I kinda agree with that saying indeed, but still, I would love to make my job of sports... but maybe only partly. I don't know, I just know that this last year I want to learn a bit more about sports management, instead of facility management only.

Laws, that must be nice!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:00 PM   #673
country flag linus

yes... at many points the road to make your dream true is so magnificent agree to your' "partly" choice

when you began to care for some kind of sports, you didnt know how it went in your life, maybe it would turn useless quickly who knew but with time passing by, some sports have been your regular part of life which is really magic... along with the happiness they brought
Old 11-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #674
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yes... at many points the road to make your dream true is so magnificent agree to your' "partly" choice

when you began to care for some kind of sports, you didnt know how it went in your life, maybe it would turn useless quickly who knew but with time passing by, some sports have been your regular part of life which is really magic... along with the happiness they brought
I'm still young, so I still have to discover things, and I guess life will go the way it has to, so no idea where I'll end up.

My life has always been full of sports, have followed them as long as I can remember, not just tennis, but also other sports. But you are right, you don't know how it'll go. I never thought I would spend all my money on visiting tennistournaments

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:10 PM   #675
country flag linus

sometimes it is right the uncertain future which makes our decision though it sounds a little bit inconsistent