A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2006, 10:50 AM   #646
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

christmas has no speciality for me, imo the only thing you can do is sitting together, and that's all... but at home, you know, we aren't really those people who give a lot of speciality to this kind of event. You know, it is like every other day, with only a bigger and nicer meal. And I never cared about food, so that's why I used to hate it when I was young. And because for us it's as a normal day, and you can't do anything as everything is closed, christmas is boring...

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2006, 04:29 PM   #647
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
christmas has no speciality for me, imo the only thing you can do is sitting together, and that's all... but at home, you know, we aren't really those people who give a lot of speciality to this kind of event. You know, it is like every other day, with only a bigger and nicer meal. And I never cared about food, so that's why I used to hate it when I was young. And because for us it's as a normal day, and you can't do anything as everything is closed, christmas is boring...

Christmas here is really funny and special, we can do a lot of things... The city is full of Christmas' lights and sounds, the streets are full of people, noisy... I love to go out with my friends or family . And my mother and me prepare the food with a lot of joy. The family are all together and we enjoy it. Christmas in Spain is totally different. I hope that in Belgium will be more interesting than in Holland

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 11-21-2006 at 07:02 PM.
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:27 AM   #648
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I don't say it's like that in whole Holland, it's like that for me.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 AM   #649
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I don't say it's like that in whole Holland, it's like that for me.

I think that Christmas is wonderful in all countries, all depends on you, if you like it, you enjoy everywhere and if you don't, your hope is Christmas goes very fast...

November 22, only one month to be Christmas here!!!!

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 11-22-2006 at 09:24 AM.
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:00 AM   #650
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Chirstmas doesn't depend on how it's celebrated in different countries, more about how you celebrate and experience it yourself. I don't like it, that's it. I get moody already when I think about christmas. I always make sure I got some good books at home, so I can read all day, then time goes faster.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #651
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

hello

we havent Christmas in fact... even no holiday for it
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:27 PM   #652
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Hey Linus, nice to see you here. How are you?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:38 PM   #653
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

in a leisure mood and you?
Old 11-24-2006, 04:41 PM   #654
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I'm ok, a bit lazy. Don't think I'm gonna do a lot this weekend. I've been sleeping so much the past days, I've an average of 10 hours sleep over the past nights and I'm still tired

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:52 PM   #655
country flag linus

hehe... are you used to long sleep or just in the part days??!!

in fact... i am that kind of persons who need and enjoy long sleep... while God bless i can hold myself on over hard work when needed... sometimes a little bit worried how it would be if most of life is exhausted on it

spirit empty or set-free suddenly will bring tires or...
Old 11-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #656
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hehe... are you used to long sleep or just in the part days??!!

in fact... i am that kind of persons who need and enjoy long sleep... while God bless i can hold myself on over hard work when needed... sometimes a little bit worried how it would be if most of life is exhausted on it

spirit empty or set-free suddenly will bring tires or...
I never sleep during the day, only at night. So it's quite rare that I sleep 10 hours average, as I just can't make that... but I didn't do any study this week, as I felt it was time to rest a bit

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #657
country flag linus

sounds you are still a little bit lucky coz you can pass over a whole week without any try on study there is just the chance in official holidays for me

at some point study is also a kind of rest
Old 11-24-2006, 05:03 PM   #658
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Ah well actually there shouldn't be such chance for me either, but I got a delay in my study, so I'll be busier later in this schoolyear. It's a bit hard to explain, but I was happy I could take this rest.

I'm happy I'm still a student as then it's easier to take a day off, to enjoy nice things as tennis.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #659
country flag linus

well... now i see at some point... delay study for some reason right... you should take this chance to enjoy even if just to float yourself

btw... could you tell me whether you are a girl?
Old 11-24-2006, 05:11 PM   #660
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
well... now i see at some point... delay study for some reason right... you should take this chance to enjoy even if just to float yourself

btw... could you tell me whether you are a girl?
It's my own fault this delay, but it doesn't have to be that bad, maybe only a few months. Means if I have some luck the comings weeks, and can find the work placement I want.
I am usually quite serious and wouldn't skip classes for any reason... except for sports.

Yep I am a girl. You?

Hopp Suisse!