A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #31
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

You're very lucky!!, but, sorry that you couldn't see the semifinal... I hope that next year, I will go to Mons, to see Oli, and I hope that he will be the winner. If Chiudi plays, perhaps he will be the semifinalist...

The people in Mons didn't understand English?? Ufffff. Well, I'm trying to learn French, because I want to talk to the people when I'll go to Belgium. I want to make friends...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 05:12 PM.
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #32
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but I've been lucky that I could see and talk with Chiudi on tuesday, wednesday and friday! Esp. the match vs Feliciano Lopez was fantastic! Chiudi told me later that he was really happy with my support, as he noticed most of the crowd were cheering for Lopez! Which was true... if looks could kill, I would've been dead as one women looked really mad at me every time I said "allez Marco"

Would be nice if you could see Oli winning there, of course the chance is bigger that Oli wins there, as he is a too good player for challengers.

Ah well they did understand a bit of it, but not really good, and as I speak just a few words french, we had some problems sometimes. But I made a Belgian friend there, who helped me with French

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #33
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! You could talk to Chiudi three days!! woow...

ajajajaj Is really fun when you are against all the rest...jajajjaj

And congrats too for have a friend in Belgium... Are the Belgians nice??

Ok, Chiudi-fan, thank you very much for the photos...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:46 PM   #34
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Congrats!! You could talk to Chiudi three days!! woow...

ajajajaj Is really fun when you are against all the rest...jajajjaj

And congrats too for have a friend in Belgium... Are the Belgians nice??

Ok, Chiudi-fan, thank you very much for the photos...
chiudi is a nice person, I think one of the easiest player to get contact with But of course difference is that in holland or belgium he has less fans. In Switzerland it'll be harder to contact him.

Belgians are great, usually really friendly. I think you really would feel home there. I like going there

You're welcome! Please don't use them anywhere, you can use them yourself, but if you post them somewhere, you've to mention that they're mine. As soon as I notice people use them, I have to add a watermark to them, something that would be sad, as watermarks are annoying!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:04 PM   #35
country flag OLGABEL

Oh, sorry, I thought that you're offline...

I'm glad that Chiudi be friendly. We are lucky. Our favourite players are nice and good people.

I hope I'll make a lot of friends in Belgium... and why not, in other countries...I love to meet people from other countries.

Don't worry Chiudi-fan, the photos are ONLY for me, for my pleasure....ajajjajaja

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #36
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nah I am still online, tho you won't see it, my status is always on offline here. I like to be invisible

Well I guess it doesn't really have to do something with luck, but it's kinda logical we choose friendly players to be fan of?!
You know, I used to cheer a lot for Guillermo Coria, and I still cheer for him in his matches, but I am not a fan anymore as before, because he's not really friendly towards his fans, or at least not those times I saw him. When I compare that with others as Chiudi, Rogi, Oli and more, then I am disappointed. Of course not everybody can be as friendly, and take as much time for fans as others, but still...

Once you travel, and meet other people abroad, you make friends automaticly. So Belgium definitely will be possible!

I just wanted to mention it, glad you just use them yourself

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:19 PM   #37
country flag OLGABEL

You're very clever...jajjaj

Yes, I love people that are friendly and talk with you... I hate players that despreciate or ignore their fans.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 06:21 PM   #38
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It's not that I hate them, I appreciate their opinion and some of them just don't know how to behave. But of course I prefer those who are friendly.

I have no idea if Kristof is friendly, I guess so. But what I know is that he's funny. I hope I'll once be able to ask him for a photo or so. In Rosmalen I sadly didn't have a chance to contact him.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:42 PM   #39
country flag OLGABEL

Kris seems a nice guy, and i think that you will haven't any problem to take a photo or to talk with him.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 06:45 PM   #40
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

You never know, but I think you are right. I don't remember why I didn't get to talk to him in Rosmalen, usually you are able to after watching a training, but probably I left before his training was over. And I couldn't after his matches, as I had to contact his doubles partner, Yves Allegro, coz of some reason.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:53 PM   #41
country flag OLGABEL

I see that you know a lot of things of the men's circuit really well...

Could you help me to contact with Oli...

It's a joke..

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 06:57 PM   #42
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It's just that once you visit more tournies, you know a bit how everything goes. But of course it also differs for every tournament. For example in Mons it was quite hard to get in contact with players (yes I know, I am lucky with Chiudi). But for example Rotterdam and Rosmalen are great, as you can always go to trainings there.
I also know that Davis Cup is usually hard to get in contact with players, as it's just the Center Court where they play. (again, in Geneva I was lucky with Chiudi )

I would love to help you, I would say come with me next time I go to a tournament where Oli plays But it's just a big of daring, just dare to step towards him, and ask him for a photo or autograph. I can't imagine he says no.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #43
country flag OLGABEL

Thank you very much Chiudi-fan... I need some help, I'm new in this.

Ohh my god, I'll see Oli face to face... I'll have a heartattack!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #44
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

For some it's easier to contact a player than for another, you know. I am quite shy myself, so in the beginning I didn't dare to say anything, I only dared to ask for an autograph when a lot of people were around the player. So first time I met Chiudi (I actually wasn't a fan of him yet, became one after meeting him) I didn't dare to say anything, but when I see him now, I can have long chats with him.
Prolly the same will go for you, the first step is hard, but what can go wrong?! Nothing is wrong about asking a picture or autograph, as long as you don't ask it during a match, or just before the match or so, or when you see he is busy with something. Just wait till you got the chance, and the players even like it! I wish you lots of luck with it when you see him next time

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:26 PM   #45
country flag OLGABEL

Thank you very much, Chiudi-fan, thanks for all... You're really nice.

Perhaps we meet in some tournaments... who knows?? It will be funny

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!