A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2006, 01:53 PM   #16
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Thanks a lot Chiudi-fan!! you're nice

A question, please... Where is the Belgian teletext??

P.S. I like your cow

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 01:57 PM   #17
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome. I usually take hte pictures for other fans as well.

Belgian teletext, you know, in Holland we get two Belgian tv channels, and that's where I check the news. It's also available on the internet, but it is in Dutch

Glad you like the cow, I prefer the tree I love cows, and I love Chiudi, so I had to mix two pictures together to get both, Chiudi and a cow in my avy

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #18
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

WWOOOOOOWW!!

Chiudi-fan, you really make me HAPPY!!!!!

WHAT a pictures!!

Do you saw him in person?? so close?? OHhhhhh you're soooo lucky!!

I'll do everything to stay so close of him....

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #19
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
WWOOOOOOWW!!

Chiudi-fan, you really make me HAPPY!!!!!

WHAT a pictures!!

Do you saw him in person?? so close?? OHhhhhh you're soooo lucky!!

I'll do everything to stay so close of him....
Glad you like the pictures

At tournaments you often get the chance to ask players for a photo or autograph or so. I especially got nice memories in the picture taken this year in Rotterdam

I hope you ever get the chance to see him that close. Where do you live? Do you have the chance to visit tournies?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #20
country flag OLGABEL

No, I'm from Spain, I live in Seville. There are no chances to see big players...

But I saw him in Barcelona, Valencia or Madrid, but I never have the courage to get close to him.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 02:38 PM   #21
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

So there are still some members who got their own flag next to the name.
At least you had the chance to see him, that's something a lot of people can't say of their faves. How often did you go to tournaments?

I have to admit that in the beginning I also was too shy to say something to a player, to ask them for an autograph or photo. But now I've visited more tournaments, and spoke to more players it is easier As long as you are polite, and know when they don't want to be disturbed, the players usually don't mind to take time for you! So don't be too shy to ask them something.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:59 PM   #22
country flag OLGABEL

Jejeejejeje

I know for others that Oli is a great person, and he doesn't mind to spent a little time with you, but Oli is too much for me. I follow him since 2000, every match, every tournament... a lot of moments in my life. But I will try to see him close, some day... He means a lot for me.

I don't have much posibilities to go to a tournament, because I live with my parents and I don't have a work. You need money to travel. But I love tennis and I love Oli and I do everything to see him. I work on summer to get money to see him when I come to Spain, but I don't have money to travel to other countries. But I hope to change this soon...

And yes, the Spanish flag, but, sincerely, I prefer the Belgium flag...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:11 PM   #23
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Jejeejejeje

I know for others that Oli is a great person, and he doesn't mind to spent a little time with you, but Oli is too much for me. I follow him since 2000, every match, every tournament... a lot of moments in my life. But I will try to see him close, some day... He means a lot for me.

I don't have much posibilities to go to a tournament, because I live with my parents and I don't have a work. You need money to travel. But I love tennis and I love Oli and I do everything to see him. I work on summer to get money to see him when I come to Spain, but I don't have money to travel to other countries. But I hope to change this soon...

He is indeed a great person, it's nice to see him at a tournament. And he is definitely cute. Got some great moments watching him in Rotterdam It's good that you are such a big fan and follow all his matches. I hope you can come close to him some day.

Yes I see, it's hard to travel to tournaments when you still live with your parents. May I ask how old you are?
I visited a tournament first time in 2002, by then I didn't expect that so many other tournaments would follow, but once you start, you get obsessed with visiting tournies. Have to admit that the last two years I did go a lot more often, also coz I now have a studentroom and only live the weekends and holidays at my parents home. Money usually was the problem for me as well, to be fair only since this summer I got more money. But I spent all my money on tennis, so when I had like only 50 euros or so, I kept them apart to go to tennis. I often ended up below 0 on my bankaccount, coz I really wanted to visit some tennis. It's an expensive hobby
I am lucky of course that Belgium and Germany are close, and i've once been to Davis Cup in Switzerland. But except for that, I mainly stayed in Holland for tournies. Was just lucky that big players came here

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #24
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I have the Finnish flag as long as I can remember, I think I took it just a few months afer I joined the board in 2002. But I am 100% Dutch and the Finnish players aren't my top favorites (tho I cheer for them, and I like Jarkko a lot). But I have always loved the country, to be fair it is my favorite country, together with Switzerland. I have been thinking of changing it to the Swiss one, but that one doesn't feel much as mine, so every time I choose the Swiss one, I did go back to the Finnish one in a short time.

Why don't you change it to the Belgium flag?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 03:45 PM   #25
country flag OLGABEL

Thank you... I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli around the world... It's one of my dreams...

Of course, I don't mind to say my age. I'm 25 years old.

I'm a fanatic of tennis, I love it!! I watch all the matches I can on TV. And, of course, Oli is my inspiration, my passion. I spent all my money in tennis also, but yes, is a very expensive hobby, after all, if you try to follow one player...

Yes, you're lucky to stay so close of Belgium, Germany...Holland is a good country...

Switzerland-Spain Federer-Nadal ...you go??

I always loved Belgium, it's my favourite country, and another of my dreams is to live in Belgium. Is not only for Oli...
But althought my favourite flag is the Belgian, I don't change the Spanish flag, because is the country where I born.

P.S. If I make a mistake and I am too slow, excuse me, but my english is bad. My english teacher was and

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 03:58 PM   #26
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Would be great if that dream would come true! Tho some dreams sound impossibe, i would also love to follow Chiudi all over the world, but so far it stayed with Holland, Belgium and Switzerland only.

Nice to hear you are a fanatic too I like tennis fanatics! Sadly we don't have a lot of tennis on tv, so I have to follow it a different way, mostly online.

It really depends on where you live in Holland, you know, when you live further to the north, it's still hard and expensive to go everywhere. But you're quite lucky when you live in the south. Belgium is just 20-25 KM away from me, Germany only 5-10 km . So then you get the funny facts that the player who lives closest to your home is a Belgian (as I said, Kristof) and the tournament closest to your home is in Germany (Arag WTC Dusseldorf)

I will probably go to Switzerland-Spain indeed, of course I still have to buy tickets, but that shouldn't be a problem. So it's like 99% sure that I will be there!

So Belgium is for you, what Switzerland is for me. I would love to live in Switzerland (German part), but that has nothing to do with cheering for the Swiss players, I just love it there. Have you often been to Belgium?

That's ok, I know all about being bad in English, I failed all my exams when I still had English at school Luckily it did get a lot better when I joined the board, so I would say: stay posting and your English will improve and it'll go faster soon!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #27
country flag OLGABEL

I'm follow San Petersburg and Lyon tournaments online. Jarkko won easy 7-5 6-2.

Hey!! it's great that you will go to Switzerland to see the Davis Cup!! Federer-Nadal, what a match!! You're lucky!! The Davis Cup matches are special... You will enjoy for sure!! And I hope that Federer will win... and Wawrinka, and Chiudi if he play... I'm not patriotic.

I remember that I saw the Spain-Belgium matches in Seville in 2003... We lost all the matches, but it was amazing... I was the only Spanish that cheers the Belgians... jajajajaaj. I was with the Belgian supporters and it was really fun!! And of course, I saw Oli

I want to go to Belgium soon, but I need money to do. But I hope that it will be very soon. I'm very nervous...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:39 PM   #28
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I didn't follow the tournies today, I had to do quite some things for my study, so I only had time to leave some posts here, but not to check scores. Glad that Jarkko did win

I've been to Davis Cup twice before. In 2003 I went to the Netherlands vs. Switzerland, I didn't mind at all that Switzerland did win, tho I as well was one of the few Dutchies cheering for the opponent.
And last year, I went to Switzerland vs. Great Britain and it was wonderful to see my guys win with 5-0. I had a great time, seeing my heroes Federer, Wawrinka, Allegro and Bastl win their matches and I had the chance to meet Chiudinelli (who was injured and there to cheer for his friends) and Lammer (who was the #5 of the team)! Those Swiss guys are really great and I can't wait to see them again.

How great that you could see Oli there! Hopefully you'll be able to go to Belgium soon! Maybe you can save money from now on, work next summer and then go to Belgium around this time next year, during the Mons tournament?! You'll definitely be able to see Oli from near by there!
Btw. if you would live in Belgium, would you choose the French or the Dutch part?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:50 PM   #29
country flag OLGABEL

I suppose that Chiudi plays in Basel, ok?? Basel starts tomorrow... but, if you want to know a score, ask me.

Yess!! I love Mons... It's the tournament of Oli Unfortunately, this year he couldn't take the title again, he lost in quarter final against Tipsarevic

I'll love to see Oli in everywhere, but play in Belgium, in his country, with his people...It has to be fantastic!!

Ehmmmmm, I like Belgium, all, the Flemish and the Walloon. But French is more easy to understand to me.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:58 PM   #30
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I went to Mons this year. i didn't see Oli's matches, as he mostly played in the evening and I couldn't stay that long as it took me 4 hours to travel there and back and as I didn't expect to go 3 days, I didn't book a hotel. And of course, I did mostly go there for Chiudi
I was surprised that both Oli and Kristof didn't get to final! Chiudi almost made it, but he lost in SF, the only match I didn't see, as I had to work that day

I understand that French is easier to understand for you, the same reason why I would prefer German part of Switzerland to French, as German is easier for me. When I was in Mons I had fun, as I didn't understand anything of the people said to me, and they didn't understand English or Dutch

Hopp Suisse!