A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2006, 08:30 PM   #256
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Iam thinking of going to RG next year, but AO would be even better as I would love to go back to Australia, it's a great country and I got some friends I want to visit there. And then I want to combine visiting my friends with visiting the AO

For you would be perfect, but Australia...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2006, 08:38 PM   #257
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
For you would be perfect, but Australia...
Australia is such a great country definitely worth a visit!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #258
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australia is such a great country definitely worth a visit!

I like Australia too, I think that is a very interesting country, it's a pitty that it is sooo far...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:48 PM   #259
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Australia too, I think that is a very interesting country, it's a pitty that it is sooo far...
I like that it's far away actually, it makes it more special

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:52 PM   #260
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I like that it's far away actually, it makes it more special

Probably... it's very interesting...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #261
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Probably... it's very interesting...
Some countries just shouldn't be around the corner. What I like about Europe is that it's small and it is easy to visit other countries, but some countries should be less hard to reach. And it's nice when you can say that you've been at the other side of the world

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:59 PM   #262
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I an going to sleep now, goodnight

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:02 PM   #263
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Some countries just shouldn't be around the corner. What I like about Europe is that it's small and it is easy to visit other countries, but some countries should be less hard to reach. And it's nice when you can say that you've been at the other side of the world

I like Europe very much, and I want to see it. Other countries are very interesting for me, like Australia or Canada, but I need more money to visit them... but I hope one day...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 09:07 PM   #264
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I an going to sleep now, goodnight

Ok Yvo. Good night!! Tomorrow will be a great day for me. Finally Oli will play after two weeks... I hope that he will play like he usually does, and will go far in París-Bercy!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-30-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #265

I always thought that everyone that lived in Europe was lucky because it is so easy for them to go to other countries But sometimes a place far away can seem more interesting And see you had no reason to worry about Roger he won again like always
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:06 AM   #266
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I like Europe very much, and I want to see it. Other countries are very interesting for me, like Australia or Canada, but I need more money to visit them... but I hope one day...
Have you often been abroad?

We are still young, so we have still lot of time to go further away in future. I was lucky to have a chance to go to Australia 2 years ago, my parents paid my trip then. But there are still some countries I would love to visit one day.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:10 AM   #267
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I always thought that everyone that lived in Europe was lucky because it is so easy for them to go to other countries But sometimes a place far away can seem more interesting And see you had no reason to worry about Roger he won again like always
Well I like it to live in Europe and that I have the chance to travel but it makes countries less special, you know. For me it's so "normal" to be in Germany or Belgium, that I don't see that as travelling anymore. But that's of course also coz I live in a bordertown.

With Roger it's often like that, when he has had a tough match and when he played a lot of matches in a row I sometimes start to doubt, if he'll be able to win the match after. And then usually he plays an easy match then

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 AM   #268
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Have you often been abroad?

We are still young, so we have still lot of time to go further away in future. I was lucky to have a chance to go to Australia 2 years ago, my parents paid my trip then. But there are still some countries I would love to visit one day.

No. I can't. And I really love to travel!! I love to see different places, different cultures, lifestyle, to meet other people...

Yes, I am young too. I hope that in the future I will travel to other countries.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-30-2006, 08:40 AM   #269
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Well I like it to live in Europe and that I have the chance to travel but it makes countries less special, you know. For me it's so "normal" to be in Germany or Belgium, that I don't see that as travelling anymore. But that's of course also coz I live in a bordertown.

With Roger it's often like that, when he has had a tough match and when he played a lot of matches in a row I sometimes start to doubt, if he'll be able to win the match after. And then usually he plays an easy match then

Uhmmmm, you're soooooo lucky, Yvo!! Belgium it's my aim

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #270
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
No. I can't. And I really love to travel!! I love to see different places, different cultures, lifestyle, to meet other people...

Yes, I am young too. I hope that in the future I will travel to other countries.
It's my goal to go abroad at least once a year and luckily the past year I could do that When I got more money my goal will change into going furher away of course

If you want to travel, you will

Hopp Suisse!