A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #2596
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

hey, how sweet you miss me mae

and tosee indeed too long since we talked!

I indeed love australia, walk around melbourne park every day now... just because I feel home among big stadiums... can't wait for the AOq to start!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
hey, how sweet you miss me mae

and tosee indeed too long since we talked!

I indeed love australia, walk around melbourne park every day now... just because I feel home among big stadiums... can't wait for the AOq to start!
Of course we miss you But what a great trip you are on You are so lucky to be able to see the A.O. in person
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #2598

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hehe, nice to see you here Mae or you prefer my calling your nicky-name? how are you these days? weather.. job... feeling... anything
What nicky-name The weather where I live has been awful either rain or snow I wonder why we don't have a Smilie for snow? Of course I miss Yvo and wish I were down in Aussie Land myself for the A.O.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #2599
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw Kristof in a commercial of Kinder Bueno I'll definitely post it here if I can find it on the web.
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
I just saw Kristof in a commercial of Kinder Bueno I'll definitely post it here if I can find it on the web.
Hi ellen_ I hope you can find and post the commercial
Old 01-15-2009, 09:25 AM   #2601
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
lol, kinder bueno totally fits in the image I got off kristof.....

saw him practicing at AO yesterday and today. He seems to be in a good mood.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #2602

Quote:
lol, kinder bueno totally fits in the image I got off kristof.....

saw him practicing at AO yesterday and today. He seems to be in a good mood.
Of course I have no idea what kinder bueno is
But good luck to Kristof at the A.O.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #2603
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I will be at the match for sure, two faves against each other, again

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #2604
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

seriously, in doubles they play each other as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #2605
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

A video with all the Belgian tennis players at AO. Let me know if I have to translate something.
http://media.vrtnieuws.net/2009/01/1...4142_wmvhi.wmv
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #2606

Quote:
I will be at the match for sure, two faves against each other, again
I know I hate that feeling myself Kristof was defeated by Boelli 7-6, 7-6, and 7-5. Kristof was close, but just couldn't get the job done I don't know about Boelli, but Kristof certainly needed a win.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #2607
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Mae, yeah I watched the whole match. Actually it was pretty good and Kristof played really well esp. in the 2nd match. Sadly Simo is too good for him at the moment. I didn't cheer for anyone in the match, which I didn't like, because I like cheering for both haha

Thanks for the video Ellen seeing it's VRTnieuws, I shouldn't have a problem understanding it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #2608

Quote:
Mae, yeah I watched the whole match. Actually it was pretty good and Kristof played really well esp. in the 2nd match. Sadly Simo is too good for him at the moment. I didn't cheer for anyone in the match, which I didn't like, because I like cheering for both haha

Thanks for the video Ellen seeing it's VRTnieuws, I shouldn't have a problem understanding it
You are so lucky to see the Matches at the A.O. Chiudi-fan will you be updating the threads you have about Kristof's results and the cheering thread?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #2609
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Mae, sorry that I haven't updated for a while, I've been busy. I am back home now so I should be able to update them within short time. I am quite busy now with organizing all the photos. I should be less busy compared to the past months the coming time, so more updates

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #2610
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond reputePowerzorro has a reputation beyond repute

Did any one find the commercial with the Kinder Bueno yet?

Good luck for today, Kristof, against Minar you have to win!
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote