A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 172 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #2566
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

I have been thirsty at your stories... errr... I mean love stories
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #2567
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

There is no much love in my life at the moment, I am too busy for that

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #2568
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

awwww.... it sounds like I have to endure more ...
Old 08-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #2569
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I met a nice guy, but I was stupid, didn't even ask his name, even while we talked for almost an hour! But I am too busy, you know I work hard...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #2570
country flag linus

bad Yvo bad Yvo... gave me some tiny fish then stopped
Old 08-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #2571
country flag linus

I need that nice guy
to story my thirsty hole
Old 08-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #2572
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Well it was just stupid, I still feel stupid about the situation, but I know I couldn't change it. Maybe it's better this way, I don't want any guy in my life atm. I first want to go to Aussie...

We met while waiting for Roger's autograph... but we had to wait quite long, we were among many fans, my friend was talking to another friend we met, but I discovered this guy standing next to me and we started talking. He happened to be Swiss, but that's the only personal information I got about him. He had wonderful eyes, was really handsome and really friendly. I couldn't help getting this really happy feeling talking to him and dreaming away when looking in his eyes. We kept talking, but then at once Roger came out of the player's area, so all people around us, and also we, did all try to get as close to Roger as possible, but there was so much movement that we lost everybody. I didn't even know where my friend was. And after the autographs I had to race home, because my dad (who was with us as well) and I as well didn't want to miss the match of Dutch soccerteam. So I didn't have time to look for him I tried finding him on the internet afterwards, but he's not here

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #2573
country flag linus

OMG... it made me feel so sad

I suppose that was Roger' duty so he soon is going to lose his No.1 as a punishment
Old 08-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #2574
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Let's not talk about that, because we cheer for different players

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #2575
country flag linus

Sorry Yvo but right now I also want that nice guy... his eyes... his attitude... I want to feel those in person
Old 08-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #2576
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

yeah, the total image of him seemed perfect for me. Now I think back about the situation I feel stupid, it could've been so easy to get his email!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #2577
country flag linus

OMG.... tears... I guess at that time God was sleepy
Old 08-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #2578
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I am just not good in such situations... I can have great chats, but in the end forget to ask name or address... it happened before

Hopp Suisse!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #2579
country flag linus

even that, God still arranged nice guys again and again to meet with you... I envy..envy ...
Old 08-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #2580
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I don't meet htem that often, I happen to dislike Dutch guys

Hopp Suisse!