A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 170 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #2536
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
How is your ear infection going to get better, if you don't go to the doctor
I have decided that I will go to a doctor anyway, tomorrowmorning

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #2537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I have decided that I will go to a doctor anyway, tomorrowmorning
I hope you went to the doctor and that your ear infection will be gone soon
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:34 AM   #2538
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

waiting to go have to be there in about half an hour. Should leave soon!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #2539

I'm glad you went to the doctor I trust you did get there And now to get rid of that ear infection
Old 02-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #2540
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

yeah can hear again I had the feeling everybody was shouting

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #2541
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

been at Rotterdam tournament in the weekend. I love tennis

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:54 AM   #2542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
been at Rotterdam tournament in the weekend. I love tennis
Oh you are so lucky to be able to go to Tournaments There aren't any close to where I live at all
Old 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #2543
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah I think I am lucky indeed... been at the tennis again today. It was lots of fun again. (despite of the fact that the only match I watched totally, had the wrong winner. (expected though coz Ferrer is lots better than Bolelli after all)).

I won tickets for thursdaynight, so more tennis coming

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-20-2008, 02:31 AM   #2544

Lucky you Enjoy yourself
Old 02-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #2545
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I will..! Even while my two faves in the tourny have lost already but both were expected losses.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #2546

You know I don't mind "expected" loses it is the "unexpected" ones I really don't like
Old 02-21-2008, 08:21 AM   #2547
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

you are right, but still you rather see them winning. having a suprise win... esp when you've followed them a few days at the tourny... when you're there a lost match is even worse

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #2548
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute

what's the next tournament of Kristof? I hope he'll play a good tennis
Old 02-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #2549
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He'll play Memphis next He got in the tournament as alternate...

I'll update schedule this weekend I think, hav been too busy...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #2550
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

btw. Welcome in this forum

Hopp Suisse!