A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 168 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2007, 11:19 AM   #2506
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
ok you just never told me if you liked it or not, you were quite busy around that tournament.
you were busy in the week and also showed me the pictures
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #2507
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
time values it
yeah... it can only be good after waiting that long!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #2508
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

when you get it, time smiles itself away
Old 04-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #2509
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I look forward to the moment it starts, but I know it'll be over before I notice. I hate it that time flies at te wrong moments

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:36 AM   #2510
country flag linus

flying time tells you how beautiful your life is

with tennis guys especially
Old 04-24-2007, 11:39 AM   #2511
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

yeah, I am sure the weeks after I will be able to live on dreams (luckily a week later another tourny is waiting )

And indeed, know all about time with tennisguys. The best time there is atm

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #2512
country flag linus

life
Old 05-16-2007, 08:40 AM   #2513
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Even while Kris ain't doing that well, we still should keep this thread a bit busy...

Tosee

How are you these days?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #2514
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Mae! Look, this is the pic I meant! He was so funny, and when I asked him to sign the pic in Halle he smiled, when he saw it.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #2515

Quote:
Mae! Look, this is the pic I meant! He was so funny, and when I asked him to sign the pic in Halle he smiled, when he saw it.

What a picture But he must be a nice guy to have signed that for you
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:43 AM   #2516
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It was so funny, I was talking to my friends a bit when I saw him walking there. Because my friend and I always call him vCash Dude (coz he has won us a lot of vCash already ) I thought i should ask him for a picture. So I asked him in English, what surprised him after all we were at a German tournament (Düsseldorf) and then he got a big smile on his face and said "With the ice?!" it was so cute, so I smiled and said "that would be nice". I didn't know what he meant, if he would show the ice or so, but at once he took a bite of the ice in front of the camera So when I thanked him and he walked away, I ran to my friends again smiling "Look at this picture!!!!!"

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #2517

I had forgotten all about this story--how funny And we need to chat about something anything! Why is the date 21/01/08 in Europe and 01/21/08 in the U.S.? Well I did say we needed to chat about something
Old 01-22-2008, 04:17 AM   #2518
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Hey Mae useless topics are the best!

I've no idea though why the date is different... I think it's unlogical the way you got it in the US, but I guess you think the same about our date

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:21 AM   #2519
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

should get out of bed to take shower and go to work, but I feel more like staying in my bed to watch tennis (even while Nieminen plays really bad right now)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:11 AM   #2520

Quote:
Hey Mae useless topics are the best!

I've no idea though why the date is different... I think it's unlogical the way you got it in the US, but I guess you think the same about our date
But seriously for some reason that is something I have always wanted to know. There is something else I have always wanted to know, but I don't think I should post it Hint: It has to do with hair and shaving