A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:20 AM   #226
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I hope that Federer will win Gonzalez, like Masters Series Madrid final , but he must be play really really well, Gonzalez is a very strong player and he never give up.

I wish him good luck tomorrow, too!!
I really want Roger to win, but Gonzo is a nice player. there was a time that he was in my signature as well and that I was really happy to see him irl

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2006, 07:20 AM   #227
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow I have to wake up early... We're going to see my cousin and my little nephew. I will arrive at home at evening...

Bye Yvo. Until tomorrow. Good night.
Have fun at your cousins home!

See you tonight I guess

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #228
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Yehhhh, Roger won in Basel!!!! Congratulations, Fedi, you deserve it!!

And Gasquet won in Lyon...

And Ancic won in St. Petersbourg...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:11 PM   #229
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I wanted Ancic (one of my least favorite players) and Gasquet to lose, but I do not really care about those results as I am happy of course with Rogers win. Nice match it was.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #230
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Kris plays tomorrow against Serra on 14:30 or 15:00 pm, aprox.

And Oli plays his first round match against Tipsarevic on 1:00 pm tomorrow, too. ALLEZZZZ Oli!!!!, you will win easily...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:16 PM   #231
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Kris plays tomorrow against Serra on 14:30 or 15:00 pm, aprox.

And Oli plays his first round match against Tipsarevic on 1:00 pm tomorrow, too. ALLEZZZZ Oli!!!!, you will win easily...
I didn't check OOP yet, knew tho that Kristof had to play. Hope he'll do well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:18 PM   #232
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I wanted Ancic (one of my least favorite players) and Gasquet to lose, but I do not really care about those results as I am happy of course with Rogers win. Nice match it was.
Hello, Chiudi!!

You don't like Ancic????

I couldn't see the match... but I know the result... In three sets... Well played for him.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:22 PM   #233
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Hello, Chiudi!!

You don't like Ancic????

I couldn't see the match... but I know the result... In three sets... Well played for him.
Hey

No I don't like Ancic, don't ask me why tho. I know that a lot of people like him, I often get the question why I don't like him. It's just, when I see him I got some feeling of disliking him. You know, sometimes you can judge without knowing why.

Nah he didn't play his best tennis, but good enough with some wonderful points as always. I think Gonzo was a bit tired, but didn't play bad at all, he just doesn't have the game to beat Roger.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:25 PM   #234
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I didn't check OOP yet, knew tho that Kristof had to play. Hope he'll do well
I'm really nervous... Oli doesn't play since Madrid Masters Series...and he lost in the first round... I hope that he will be motivated and totally recovered. I'm waiting him to play since two weeks...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #235
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I'm really nervous... Oli doesn't play since Madrid Masters Series...and he lost in the first round... I hope that he will be motivated and totally recovered. I'm waiting him to play since two weeks...
I hope that he can do well Will you be able to watch the tournament? (no idea if I'll have coverage )

Will Oli play exhibitions at the end of this season?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #236
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Hey

No I don't like Ancic, don't ask me why tho. I know that a lot of people like him, I often get the question why I don't like him. It's just, when I see him I got some feeling of disliking him. You know, sometimes you can judge without knowing why.

Nah he didn't play his best tennis, but good enough with some wonderful points as always. I think Gonzo was a bit tired, but didn't play bad at all, he just doesn't have the game to beat Roger.

I understand you perfectly...

Usually happens... Roger doesn't need his best tennis to win...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #237
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I understand you perfectly...

Usually happens... Roger doesn't need his best tennis to win...
Are there players you usually cheer against in their matches?

Yeah he doesn't need it, but it's nice when he can play his best tennis

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #238
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I hope that he can do well Will you be able to watch the tournament? (no idea if I'll have coverage )

Will Oli play exhibitions at the end of this season?

NO, any coverage of Masters Series in Spain, only one channel shows it, but you will pay for it... I can't see Oli... But I will follow every point on livescore...

Yes, Oli will play some exhibitions, all in Belgium...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #239
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Are there players you usually cheer against in their matches?

Yeah he doesn't need it, but it's nice when he can play his best tennis

Yessss, a lot of... some are all the Spanish players (specially Nadal) , Nalbandian, Roddick, Swedish players (I don't like them)...

Totally, it's a pleasure to see Federer plays his best tennis...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:41 PM   #240
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
NO, any coverage of Masters Series in Spain, only one channel shows it, but you will pay for it... I can't see Oli... But I will follow every point on livescore...

Yes, Oli will play some exhibitions, all in Belgium...

I guess it'll be the same then here, hopefully there will be a good livestream again

I have been thinking about going to an exhibition, but I think I won't, better save my money for more tennis next year.

Hopp Suisse!