A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2006, 08:45 AM   #211
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
You have to think about the tennis tournaments you will go with the money you will get...

In the morning, I will go out with my mother, to buy some gift for my little nepew and In the afternoon, I will see tennis on TV!! A lot of interestings matches today.
That won't be a problem, I usually have more tournies I want to visit than I got money This year I've been 4 days to Rotterdam, 2 days to Dussedorf, 6 days to Rosmalen, 2 days to Scheveningen and 3 days to Mons. So quite some money spend on tournies. To be fair, after Scheveningen I had no money left at all. So luckily I did get the job after that, so I could go to Mons as well

That sounds like a nice day! Think I'll have to miss the tennis, don't think they'll allow me to open the live stream. Internet ok, but watching tennis... don't think so

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 08:47 AM   #212
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THanks!! I love it, too!!
What is the text on the picture? I mean, I can read Olivier Rochus, but what's above it?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 08:50 AM   #213
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
That won't be a problem, I usually have more tournies I want to visit than I got money This year I've been 4 days to Rotterdam, 2 days to Dussedorf, 6 days to Rosmalen, 2 days to Scheveningen and 3 days to Mons. So quite some money spend on tournies. To be fair, after Scheveningen I had no money left at all. So luckily I did get the job after that, so I could go to Mons as well

That sounds like a nice day! Think I'll have to miss the tennis, don't think they'll allow me to open the live stream. Internet ok, but watching tennis... don't think so
Mons, ahhhhhhhh I like Mons sooo much. It's Oli's tournament.

I will give you the results... Today plays Rogi and Stani the semis...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-28-2006 at 08:55 AM.
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:19 AM   #214
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

30 31 Vliegen 0 950 40
34 41 Malisse 100 910 90
38 37 Rochus O 0 880 60

after this week Olivier will only be the third Belgian after this week. I guess the one hwo has best tourny next week in Paris, will be best Belgian at the end of the year end!

I quite like Stans ranking btw
29 40 Wawrinka 110 958 15

of course note with this is that Wawrinka and Malisse are still intourny so can still improve if they win their matches

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 09:23 AM   #215
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Mons, ahhhhhhhh I like Mons sooo much. It's Oli's tournament.

I will give you the results... Today plays Rogi and Stani the semis...
It isn't really my fave tourny, I liked it coz Chiudi was there, but I enjoyed other tournies a lot more, the experience was different. Prolly coz it was suchsmall tourny.

I will for sure be able to check scores (live scoreboard) just don't think I can watch it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #216
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the text on the picture? I mean, I can read Olivier Rochus, but what's above it?

Une màchine à sous

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:39 AM   #217
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
30 31 Vliegen 0 950 40
34 41 Malisse 100 910 90
38 37 Rochus O 0 880 60

after this week Olivier will only be the third Belgian after this week. I guess the one hwo has best tourny next week in Paris, will be best Belgian at the end of the year end!

I quite like Stans ranking btw
29 40 Wawrinka 110 958 15

of course note with this is that Wawrinka and Malisse are still intourny so can still improve if they win their matches

I don't care if Oli was the three Belgian or the first, of course I want to see Oli the first Belgian and high on the rankings, but I prefer to see Oli healthy and playing well.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-28-2006, 11:42 AM   #218
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
It isn't really my fave tourny, I liked it coz Chiudi was there, but I enjoyed other tournies a lot more, the experience was different. Prolly coz it was suchsmall tourny.

I will for sure be able to check scores (live scoreboard) just don't think I can watch it
I don't know if I will see the matches or not, perhaps Eurosport or Eurosport 2 don't show them. But I will follow the live scoring.

Yes, It's a small tourny, but for me it's really wonderful. Oli lived in Mons some years, and there the people loves him very much.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #219
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I don't care if Oli was the three Belgian or the first, of course I want to see Oli the first Belgian and high on the rankings, but I prefer to see Oli healthy and playing well.
You are right there, it's best that they play well. Look at Stan, he has a great ranking, but not the best Swiss

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 12:04 PM   #220
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I don't know if I will see the matches or not, perhaps Eurosport or Eurosport 2 don't show them. But I will follow the live scoring.

Yes, It's a small tourny, but for me it's really wonderful. Oli lived in Mons some years, and there the people loves him very much.
I will see, maybe I'll just start the tennis, will see what my colleague says then

Oh I didn't even know he used to live in Mons! I can imagine the tourny has something special for you then, just like it's my dream to go to Basel tourny once

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #221
country flag OLGABEL

Fortunately, Eurosport 2 showed the two matches... It's a pitty for Stani, he played a really good match, but Gonzalez was too strong for him. But he must be proud of himself, he played really well, a very good tournament for him.

Federer's match was incredible. I'm sorry for Schrichapan, it's a good guy and a very good player. He had one matchball, but he played with second serve and, Federer won the point. After, Federer won the next points and... he won the match. He was very close to lose... but once again, he played the crucial points really well. Tomorrow plays with Gonzalez... Gonzalez wants to revenge...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #222
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And he definitely shouldn't be ashamed of getting beaten by Gonzalez, who is one of the best players, esp. at the end of this season!

I didn't see a lot of Federer's match, but glad he did win Good luck for him tomorrow!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 09:04 PM   #223
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
And he definitely shouldn't be ashamed of getting beaten by Gonzalez, who is one of the best players, esp. at the end of this season!

I didn't see a lot of Federer's match, but glad he did win Good luck for him tomorrow!

I hope that Federer will win Gonzalez, like Masters Series Madrid final , but he must be play really really well, Gonzalez is a very strong player and he never give up.

I wish him good luck tomorrow, too!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-28-2006, 09:13 PM   #224
country flag OLGABEL

I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow I have to wake up early... We're going to see my cousin and my little nephew. I will arrive at home at evening...

Bye Yvo. Until tomorrow. Good night.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-29-2006, 01:01 AM   #225

I don't think you have to worry about Roger winning tomorrow. He seems to always find a way to win. I'm sure Gonzo would love to defeat him, but then so would many other players as well.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote