A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #181
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
You're very very lucky!! Two Belgian channels!! I can't see Oli, almost nothing... Oli is a hugue player, he's able to do really great things, but he's a little bit irregular. I comment that a lot on his thread. He has to be more solid, but it's not easy...

He's SOOOOOOO beautiful...

In Spain we can't see Wimbledon, only shows on a private channel, and we have to pay for it. so....
Nah we dont'get to see a lot of Oli on those belgian channels, just once in a while. but it's nice to check the tennisnews there. During grand slams we are sometimes lucky to see Oli, but they prefer to show Kim and Justine of course

You are right, he has to be more solid, but it's alread great what he shows on court!

He is cute! But I prefer Chiudi...

Yeah Eurosport doesn't show Wimbledon, which is ok for me. I got a Dutch channel, the BBC, the Belgians, some German. They always show something, of course the BBC shows all day, and the Belgians and German mostly their countryplayers only. But still, it is quite a lot of tennis

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #182
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Will leave again now, as always I spend the weekend at my parents home. Bye and see you again later I guess

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 10:07 AM   #183
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Nah we dont'get to see a lot of Oli on those belgian channels, just once in a while. but it's nice to check the tennisnews there. During grand slams we are sometimes lucky to see Oli, but they prefer to show Kim and Justine of course

You are right, he has to be more solid, but it's alread great what he shows on court!

He is cute! But I prefer Chiudi...

Yeah Eurosport doesn't show Wimbledon, which is ok for me. I got a Dutch channel, the BBC, the Belgians, some German. They always show something, of course the BBC shows all day, and the Belgians and German mostly their countryplayers only. But still, it is quite a lot of tennis
Definitely, to live in Holland is much better to live in Spain...

Kim and Justine are nice, I'm nothing against them, but the Belgian newspapers and TV are very bad. Always the same. I don't like them. He tells almost nothing about Oli...

To see Oli for me is the best pleasure that I could have...

Ok, you like Chiudi, I know.

In Spain there are only the national channels, they are very very bad. They don't show tennis... only one of them, but only Spanish players...
But I have a private channel, and I can see Eurosport and Eurosport 2. But they don't show Oli almost nothing.

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:09 AM   #184
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will leave again now, as always I spend the weekend at my parents home. Bye and see you again later I guess
Ok, Yvo, see you later, if you can...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-27-2006, 10:13 AM   #185
country flag griever

griever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond reputegriever has a reputation beyond repute

when i kristof playing next?
griever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:19 AM   #186
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by griever View Post
when i kristof playing next?
Kristof next tournament is Masters Series of Paris-Bercy.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 01:29 PM   #187
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Definitely, to live in Holland is much better to live in Spain...

Kim and Justine are nice, I'm nothing against them, but the Belgian newspapers and TV are very bad. Always the same. I don't like them. He tells almost nothing about Oli...

To see Oli for me is the best pleasure that I could have...

Ok, you like Chiudi, I know.

In Spain there are only the national channels, they are very very bad. They don't show tennis... only one of them, but only Spanish players...
But I have a private channel, and I can see Eurosport and Eurosport 2. But they don't show Oli almost nothing.
I guess both has it's positivities and negativities. I wouldn't mind to leave Holland at all, but if Imove, I would never go to Spain.

I quite like Kim, I do not really like Justine. But its indeed not nice to always see the same faces, or even worse only female players, and no ATP at all.

I got 36 channels here at my parents home, butonly 1 does show tennis once in a while and that is eurosport. And on some rare occasions there is 1 Dutch channel, the 2 Belgians and the BBC showing tennis, but those are really really rare.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #188
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Ok, Yvo, see you later, if you can...
First thing I did when I came home was going to the postoffice (had to send a letter to Australia and one to Argentina) and then I did go to buy a present for my brother, who's birthday was last tuesday, but we'll celebrate it this weekend. Now I am really hungry coz I hardly ate anything today, but will have to wait till dinner, which will be rather early today

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #189
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I guess both has it's positivities and negativities. I wouldn't mind to leave Holland at all, but if Imove, I would never go to Spain.

I quite like Kim, I do not really like Justine. But its indeed not nice to always see the same faces, or even worse only female players, and no ATP at all.

I got 36 channels here at my parents home, butonly 1 does show tennis once in a while and that is eurosport. And on some rare occasions there is 1 Dutch channel, the 2 Belgians and the BBC showing tennis, but those are really really rare.

jajajaja You're clever. I will never recommends you to live in Spain... It's not a bad country, but... I will go to live in my favourite country, I hope soon...

Only Justine and Kim. Belgium ATP players are not important. It isn't fair.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #190
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
First thing I did when I came home was going to the postoffice (had to send a letter to Australia and one to Argentina) and then I did go to buy a present for my brother, who's birthday was last tuesday, but we'll celebrate it this weekend. Now I am really hungry coz I hardly ate anything today, but will have to wait till dinner, which will be rather early today

Happy birthday to your brother!! I'm sure that we will have a good time this weekend...

You ate anything today?? I can't to stay without eat something...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #191
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
jajajaja You're clever. I will never recommends you to live in Spain... It's not a bad country, but... I will go to live in my favourite country, I hope soon...

Only Justine and Kim. Belgium ATP players are not important. It isn't fair.
I guess nobody here in europe can complain, we can live really well here. Of course the question is what you prefer, what kind and how many people, the weather, how much space, etc.

What do your parents think about your ideas to leave the country?

I got the feeling they're getting more proud of them now, of course they got 3 in top50, that is really good! I hope we get to see a lot more from Kristof on tv from now on.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #192
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Happy birthday to your brother!! I'm sure that we will have a good time this weekend...

You ate anything today?? I can't to stay without eat something...
I did only have a lil piece of bread this morning before I left, and I ate a kiwi fruit this afternoon, that's all. I prefer to eat as well, but I can survive a day without eating till late in the afternoon. But I try to eat a bit more regularly, you know, it isn't good when you don't eat

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 04:10 PM   #193
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I guess nobody here in europe can complain, we can live really well here. Of course the question is what you prefer, what kind and how many people, the weather, how much space, etc.

What do your parents think about your ideas to leave the country?

I got the feeling they're getting more proud of them now, of course they got 3 in top50, that is really good! I hope we get to see a lot more from Kristof on tv from now on.

They don't like it, but it's my life... I want to live in Belgium, It's something that I've been thinking for a long time.

There are 5 players in Belgium on the top 100. It's really good. They don't appreciate that.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 04:14 PM   #194
country flag OLGABEL

WOOOOOO Stani won his match against Nalbandian!! A very good match once again, 7-6 6-2 with an impressive second set!!

This guy wants to meet Federer in the final Wawrinka-Federer, a perfect final for the tournament and for the Swiss...

I will go to see Federer-Ferrer now!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 05:34 PM   #195
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
They don't like it, but it's my life... I want to live in Belgium, It's something that I've been thinking for a long time.

There are 5 players in Belgium on the top 100. It's really good. They don't appreciate that.
How long do you want this already?

That's quite a lot for such a small country and indeed they should appreciate it more.

Hopp Suisse!