A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2006, 08:23 AM   #166
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Usually I can sleep really well, but this week I wake up every time at 7 luckily I'll go to my parents home, so I can sleep all night. Still have to wake up at 7 tomorrow, coz of work

Do you have a work?? You have to wake up on Saturday??

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2006, 08:23 AM   #167
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
People like his game, the way that he's on the court, but I think that he's a clown...

In Spain Rafa appears in all the places, almost 24h. a day, Arggg!! It's really...
I believe that there are still quite some who dislike his behaviour on court, who also think he is a clown, who get annoyed by seeing him. And I got the feeling that that number is increasing. You know, I have the feeling that quite some young people like him. I prolly would've liked him more as well when I was still a teenager. For example when I was 16-17 I used to be a fan of Hewitt, now I don't understand why I ever cheered for him

Well it's kinda logical, as he has such great results at his age! But that will be less too when his results get down or when he continues like this, keeping behind Roger. It's wonderful what he did at this age so far, but the question is how long can he continue this.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:24 AM   #168
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't mind!! Better!! I want to say Oli, not him...
But Oli usually doesn't play challengers either so change the level to atp's

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #169
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Do you have a work?? You have to wake up on Saturday??
I got a Saturday-job, I need to get money otherwise I can't visit as much tennis as I want

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #170
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But Oli usually doesn't play challengers either so change the level to atp's
Oli plays some challengers, and I'll go to the other tournaments as a fan...
ATP's level is too much for me...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:34 AM   #171
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Oli plays some challengers, and I'll go to the other tournaments as a fan...
ATP's level is too much for me...
Just very few... mostly atp.

Why? I guess you've to start somewher but if it goes well, you can go further to ATP!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:41 AM   #172
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I believe that there are still quite some who dislike his behaviour on court, who also think he is a clown, who get annoyed by seeing him. And I got the feeling that that number is increasing. You know, I have the feeling that quite some young people like him. I prolly would've liked him more as well when I was still a teenager. For example when I was 16-17 I used to be a fan of Hewitt, now I don't understand why I ever cheered for him

Well it's kinda logical, as he has such great results at his age! But that will be less too when his results get down or when he continues like this, keeping behind Roger. It's wonderful what he did at this age so far, but the question is how long can he continue this.

That's true. There are a lot of people that doesn't like Rafa... But in Spain, that is the country where I lives, It's a fever. I'm really bored.
I like Hewitt, he's a little bit rude, but I think he's nice.

I hope that he can't continue like 2005, this year he go down, now he doesn't get the same results.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 08:43 AM   #173
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Just very few... mostly atp.

Why? I guess you've to start somewher but if it goes well, you can go further to ATP!

Je je je... You support me a lot!! I don't know...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #174
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
That's true. There are a lot of people that doesn't like Rafa... But in Spain, that is the country where I lives, It's a fever. I'm really bored.
I like Hewitt, he's a little bit rude, but I think he's nice.

I hope that he can't continue like 2005, this year he go down, now he doesn't get the same results.
Yeah you always keep that... on the other hand it also makes the country interested in tennis. here in Holland we've no good players anymore and so we get hardly tennis on tv
I believe that you get bored of always Rafa, Rafa, Rafa!
I dont'like Hewitt anymore, I have heard some stories about him when I was in Australia which made me like him less.

I hope so too this year he's less good than last, next year he'll hopefully be less good than this and lose the #2 spot...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:48 AM   #175
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Je je je... You support me a lot!! I don't know...
Of course I do support you!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:54 AM   #176
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Yeah you always keep that... on the other hand it also makes the country interested in tennis. here in Holland we've no good players anymore and so we get hardly tennis on tv
I believe that you get bored of always Rafa, Rafa, Rafa!
I dont'like Hewitt anymore, I have heard some stories about him when I was in Australia which made me like him less.

I hope so too this year he's less good than last, next year he'll hopefully be less good than this and lose the #2 spot...

We are very bad!! I really think that there are a lot of very talented players but It's always the same history... always talking about the same players... buffff... tennis is more than a few players... I like to know things about all the players, ATP number 22 or ATP number 202. I like tennis, all. I understand that people talks about an important player, but this can be annoying.

In my country doesn't interested in tennis, they are interested in Rafa!! and the other Spanish players, they only shows matches of Spanish players, I don't watch them. It isn't fair.

Luckily, I have Eurosport and Eurosport2. In Eurosport, mostly shows WTA matches, but in Eurosport 2, shows also some ATP tournaments.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 09:04 AM   #177
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
We are very bad!! I really think that there are a lot of very talented players but It's always the same history... always talking about the same players... buffff... tennis is more than a few players... I like to know things about all the players, ATP number 22 or ATP number 202. I like tennis, all. I understand that people talks about an important player, but this can be annoying.

In my country doesn't interested in tennis, they are interested in Rafa!! and the other Spanish players, they only shows matches of Spanish players, I don't watch them. It isn't fair.

Luckily, I have Eurosport and Eurosport2. In Eurosport, mostly shows WTA matches, but in Eurosport 2, shows also some ATP tournaments.
We might be bad... but others will talk the same about Roger. And as long as we say it's our opinion there's nothing wrong with it.
There are definitely a lot of talented players, but they got some bad luck that there is Roger on hardcourt and grass and Rafa on clay. So there is constantly someone taking the bigger titles away.
Have to say that I learned a lot more about tennis since I joined the board here, you know, now I don't only know the players who are on tv. But also those who are less high ranked. That of course has also something to do with visiting tennis tournies. I wouldn't have been such a big chiudi-fan if I hadn't met him irl.

We don't have eurosport 2, that's reallly annoying as it's a good channel I think. So I only have eurosport, which hardly shows the atp tour. (OK WTA is something, but I am a bigger fan of menstennis)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #178
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
We might be bad... but others will talk the same about Roger. And as long as we say it's our opinion there's nothing wrong with it.
There are definitely a lot of talented players, but they got some bad luck that there is Roger on hardcourt and grass and Rafa on clay. So there is constantly someone taking the bigger titles away.
Have to say that I learned a lot more about tennis since I joined the board here, you know, now I don't only know the players who are on tv. But also those who are less high ranked. That of course has also something to do with visiting tennis tournies. I wouldn't have been such a big chiudi-fan if I hadn't met him irl.

We don't have eurosport 2, that's reallly annoying as it's a good channel I think. So I only have eurosport, which hardly shows the atp tour. (OK WTA is something, but I am a bigger fan of menstennis)

I'm a bigger fan of menstennis, too. I watch the WTA matches, too, but men's circuit is much more interesting for me.
I saw Oli on TV the first time (2000), we have a parabolic, and we could see a Belgian channel. Since I saw him, I knew that I will follow him always.

Eurosport and Eurosport 2 are a good channels, but they can't show the Masters Series... It's bad... And shows a few ATP tournaments.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-27-2006, 09:32 AM   #179
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I'm a bigger fan of menstennis, too. I watch the WTA matches, too, but men's circuit is much more interesting for me.
I saw Oli on TV the first time (2000), we have a parabolic, and we could see a Belgian channel. Since I saw him, I knew that I will follow him always.

Eurosport and Eurosport 2 are a good channels, but they can't show the Masters Series... It's bad... And shows a few ATP tournaments.
I am lucky with having 2 belgians channels, so I get to see Oli once in a while. He is indeed a player to follow, he is rather cute.

I have complained a lot about Eurosport, but it's the only sport channel we have, so I should be happy to have it. We don't get any Masters Series on tv, which is bad as it are such big tournies! Luckily we get a lot of coverage during Grand Slams, with Wimbledon as best of course on several channels.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:44 AM   #180
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I am lucky with having 2 belgians channels, so I get to see Oli once in a while. He is indeed a player to follow, he is rather cute.

I have complained a lot about Eurosport, but it's the only sport channel we have, so I should be happy to have it. We don't get any Masters Series on tv, which is bad as it are such big tournies! Luckily we get a lot of coverage during Grand Slams, with Wimbledon as best of course on several channels.
You're very very lucky!! Two Belgian channels!! I can't see Oli, almost nothing... Oli is a hugue player, he's able to do really great things, but he's a little bit irregular. I comment that a lot on his thread. He has to be more solid, but it's not easy...

He's SOOOOOOO beautiful...

In Spain we can't see Wimbledon, only shows on a private channel, and we have to pay for it. so....

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!