A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 114 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2007, 06:44 PM   #1696
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
I believe in him with 100%

that is not his fault, he didnt know Chinese at all but if he plays better I will teach him but it cant be in my bedroom sorry
I hope you won't get a language problem, maybe it's good indeed when you teach him some chinese. Why not in your bedroom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
how about "tosee' best MD partner-Lammer guy" ?!

but if Lammer guy is put in secret?! is it too fast
maybe you should wait a bit with the secret, first you should get to know him a bit better. Tho I of course don't know what all happened during your practise sessions

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 06:51 PM   #1697
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I hope you won't get a language problem, maybe it's good indeed when you teach him some chinese. Why not in your bedroom?
language isnt that important between us

in bedroom? isnt it too fast?

Quote:
maybe you should wait a bit with the secret, first you should get to know him a bit better. Tho I of course don't know what all happened during your practise sessions
I am very ok, wish Lammer guy patient enough

oh, at present we are still in hesitat-ing while both of us dont know whats on-going indeed

and how about you and Chiudi?! where you get used to being
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #1698
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
language isnt that important between us
But it would be easy if you understand each other at court

Quote:
in bedroom? isnt it too fast?
As long as you stick to language lessons, it doesn't matter if you go to your bedroom

Quote:
I am very ok, wish Lammer guy patient enough

oh, at present we are still in hesitat-ing while both of us dont know whats on-going indeed

and how about you and Chiudi?! where you get used to being
You don't know each other that long of course, but you can be fair in what's going on... lammer has told me some details already

Chiudi and me? nothing special to tell

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:58 PM   #1699
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

we both made some change in sig at the same time

yours- Lammer guy' tosee

mine- tosee' Lammer guy

we belong to each other
Old 01-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #1700
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
we both made some change in sig at the same time

yours- Lammer guy' tosee

mine- tosee' Lammer guy

we belong to each other
Yeah we think alike! That's prolly why we are double partners!

I wonder if I will get questions about this sig btw.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #1701
country flag linus

Quote:
But it would be easy if you understand each other at court
after some warm-up, we will have our own "Lammer-tosee" language

Quote:
As long as you stick to language lessons, it doesn't matter if you go to your bedroom
oh, too hard to do this, of course you know

Quote:
You don't know each other that long of course, but you can be fair in what's going on... lammer has told me some details already
you were fishing me

Quote:
Chiudi and me? nothing special to tell
too much
Old 01-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #1702
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
after some warm-up, we will have our own "Lammer-tosee" language
At least you are sure your opponents won't understand you, so you don't have to put your hand in front of your mouth when you are talking on court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammer guy's linus
oh, too hard to do this, of course you know
You can't control yourself then? See, I knew you like this guy a lot

Quote:
you were fishing me
You started about it yourself

Quote:
too much
As i said, nothing special to say

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #1703
country flag linus

Quote:
Yeah we think alike! That's prolly why we are double partners!
it has to be this

Quote:
I wonder if I will get questions about this sig btw.
as long as it can speed up Lammer guy and his tosee
Old 01-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #1704
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

as long as it can speed up Lammer guy and his tosee
I don't think a lot of my chatfriends here know you, so I guess not too many questions will come. Tho there are many who know Lammer...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #1705
country flag linus

Quote:
At least you are sure your opponents won't understand you, so you don't have to put your hand in front of your mouth when you are talking on court
no, both of us dont need to do that, we have our own ways

Quote:
You can't control yourself then? See, I knew you like this guy a lot
oh, I can control myself but maybe Lammer guy cant

Quote:
As i said, nothing special to say
take it easy, I can learn from other way
Old 01-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #1706
country flag linus

Quote:
I don't think a lot of my chatfriends here know you, so I guess not too many questions will come. Tho there are many who know Lammer...
woo... nothing better Lammer guy doesnt want his tosee too popular at all
Old 01-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #1707
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammer guy's linus View Post
no, both of us dont need to do that, we have our own ways
I may hope Lammer guy will tell a bit about that to his Swiss colleague Chiudi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammer guy's Linus
oh, I can control myself but maybe Lammer guy cant
You think bad about your doubles partner! I am sure Michi can control himself, he seems to be a really nice careful guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammer guy's linus
take it easy, I can learn from other way
You can try a lot, but will be hard to hear anything else, as there is nothing special to say and that's also what my doubles partner will tell you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #1708
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammer guy's linus View Post
woo... nothing better Lammer guy doesnt want his tosee too popular at all
Seems Lammer guy wants you all for himself but tell him we need to be able to practise for doubles as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #1709
country flag linus

Quote:
I may hope Lammer guy will tell a bit about that to his Swiss colleague Chiudi
Lammer guy will get my agreement first

Quote:
You think bad about your doubles partner! I am sure Michi can control himself, he seems to be a really nice careful guy
you see, tosee is a shy and careful girl, Lammer guy is a nice and careful guy, everything seems very ok but both careful keep silent in bedroom Gosh, everything will turn special for them to control...

that is maybe called chemistry change

Quote:
You can try a lot, but will be hard to hear anything else, as there is nothing special to say and that's also what my doubles partner will tell you
everything has its crack

both of you should learn from Lammer guy and me, we are a little bit open while we are still in secret

Gosh Gosh... I am laughing to die... Yvo... we are crazy

both of guys should feel their ears so hot
Old 01-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #1710
country flag linus

I am really curious now whether I will have a nice dream coz now I have to go to my BEDROOM to sleep

Yvo... Bye