A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 112 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #1666
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Yvo, you are right, we have to learn how to comfort ourselves with positive sides and mama with grands went to airport to meet us I was screaming again to be frank, back in Shanghai, the feeling is nice so this afternoon one friend called me to ask whether I would like to go with him to watch a play, of course I would so we went for play, it was really nice I had a happy night tho I was so hungry
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 02:31 PM   #1667
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

you are still in holidays, arent?!

I have to begin my school now... exams
Old 01-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #1668
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
pity Chiudi guy lost but he has got 4 wins already in first tour of new year
3 wins only, he had a bye first round of qualies
sad indeed that he lost, Max seemed a lot stronger. But still I am happy with this start of season

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #1669
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw... it was not me who made him lost with my flight coz when he began his match, I had arrived at home
I don't blame anyone, Max is the stronger player, knew that before the match started

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #1670
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I still decided to add Chiudi guy when you need me to do that to cheer for him
you can add him, as I think you cheer for him from now on so then he should be in your sig

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:45 PM   #1671
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo, you are right, we have to learn how to comfort ourselves with positive sides and mama with grands went to airport to meet us I was screaming again to be frank, back in Shanghai, the feeling is nice so this afternoon one friend called me to ask whether I would like to go with him to watch a play, of course I would so we went for play, it was really nice I had a happy night tho I was so hungry
how nice that you were screaming, so happy to see them again! See... it's hard to leave, but still really nice to be back home again. It always seems like that!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:45 PM   #1672
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you are still in holidays, arent?!

I have to begin my school now... exams
Yeah I still have holidays

Good luck with your exams

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:47 PM   #1673
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
3 wins only, he had a bye first round of qualies
sad indeed that he lost, Max seemed a lot stronger. But still I am happy with this start of season
I didnt notice any qualies info to get a bye anyway is honor

where for next>?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #1674
country flag linus

Quote:
I don't blame anyone
thank you
Old 01-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #1675
country flag linus

Quote:
you can add him, as I think you cheer for him from now on so then he should be in your sig
yes Madam I will add soon
Old 01-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #1676
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I didnt notice any qualies info to get a bye anyway is honor

where for next>?
I didn't say something about this bye but you are right, it's a honor to get a bye, doesn't matter if it is in qualies

what you mean?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:55 PM   #1677
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yes Madam I will add soon
Great that with my talks, Chiudi and Michi did get a new fan

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:06 PM   #1678
country flag linus

Quote:
I didn't say something about this bye but you are right, it's a honor to get a bye, doesn't matter if it is in qualies
and the time happened to me the net broken

Quote:
what you mean?
where will he be next week?
Old 01-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #1679
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
and the time happened to me the net broken
Annoying net! I am so happy my internet is usually quite ok and I can at least log in to check scores. I would hate it not to be able to follow Marco (tho I could ask some others to send me messages with scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
where will he be next week?
He will play AO qualies of course

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #1680
country flag linus

Quote:
Great that with my talks, Chiudi and Michi did get a new fan
your stories make me not able to dislike them

the pictures told me something honest.. and at some point, I trust on your taste