A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #1651
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

papa typed so hungry, I read then hungry, now ready to go for something to eat

Bye Yvo... see you tomorrow
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #1652
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
I dont think Ljubo' match has something interesting to watch for this round I would like to watch Lee/Davy of course I cant watch it at all but you can *jealous*
I like Ivan, so then it's nice to watch such match
Davydenko vs. Lee... saw only the beginning, but wasn't the match with my biggest interest. I so hope I can see something of Chiudi this week, but I doubt they will place his 2nd round on center court, adn they only show CC matches

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #1653
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bye Yvo... see you tomorrow
See you tomorrow

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #1654
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

btw. when did you change your sig?! I now see that you have Lammer in it, is that coz he's your doubles partner?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 01:15 AM   #1655
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

when an underdog begins his win, I also look forward to his stream up it can bring much confidence and chances besides rankings

so wish Chiudi to push himself best on court *sorry Max, C'mon at the same time*
Old 01-03-2007, 01:20 AM   #1656
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
btw. when did you change your sig?! I now see that you have Lammer in it, is that coz he's your doubles partner?
it has been a new year, I should do change, right?

Oh, when you first showed Lammer to me (of course your Chuidi also), I felt him and yesterday night, he rushed to my mind, how could I refuse him?!

btw... I am proud to be his doubles partner, maybe later I should add some comments beside his name

I did want to put Chiudi in, but he is yours, I dont want to steal any guy from you, coz I so love you
Old 01-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #1657
country flag linus

Yvo

today when I woke up, snow has stopped. dont know why it is so quiet outside, whether do others also plan to do packs for back home I did be pushed to write something down. then I loaded on net to send mail to one friend.

tho I miss mama and grands so much, dont want to leave here not knowing when to come here again next time, Bye, My Snow Heaven
Old 01-03-2007, 02:50 AM   #1658

Quote:
I like Ivan, so then it's nice to watch such match
Davydenko vs. Lee... saw only the beginning, but wasn't the match with my biggest interest. I so hope I can see something of Chiudi this week, but I doubt they will place his 2nd round on center court, adn they only show CC matches
Well I can't see any of the Tournament at all
But I was happy to learn that Chiudi had won
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:49 AM   #1659
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
when an underdog begins his win, I also look forward to his stream up it can bring much confidence and chances besides rankings

so wish Chiudi to push himself best on court *sorry Max, C'mon at the same time*
I would love to know how Chiudi's game is atm, he has improved so much since first time I saw him play

I hate it he plays Max, I like Max as well but of course he doesn't even get close in ranking near Chiudi, who is my fave far above all!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:51 AM   #1660
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
it has been a new year, I should do change, right?
You only change it once a year? should take an example of that, I already lost count of how many times I changed sig last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
Oh, when you first showed Lammer to me (of course your Chuidi also), I felt him and yesterday night, he rushed to my mind, how could I refuse him?!
Indeed, it's a good reason to add him in your sig, he is a great guy. And definitely

Quote:
btw... I am proud to be his doubles partner, maybe later I should add some comments beside his name
You should be proud to be his doubles partner! Not many people have that honour.
but shouldn't you add me in your sig as well then?

Quote:
I did want to put Chiudi in, but he is yours, I dont want to steal any guy from you, coz I so love you
I don't mind if you add Chiudi as well, I know I have to share him with others and I like it when others cheer for him as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:53 AM   #1661
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo

today when I woke up, snow has stopped. dont know why it is so quiet outside, whether do others also plan to do packs for back home I did be pushed to write something down. then I loaded on net to send mail to one friend.

tho I miss mama and grands so much, dont want to leave here not knowing when to come here again next time, Bye, My Snow Heaven
It's always hard to leave such beauty behind... I felt same when I left Finland, Switzerland and Australia, but all the times I liked it as well to see my parents again. Everything positive has something negative as well (and the other way round of course)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:54 AM   #1662
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Well I can't see any of the Tournament at all
But I was happy to learn that Chiudi had won
January is usually the month with most tennis on tv here... but I would like to give up the whole tourny, if I would be able to see only 1 Chiudi match on tv. You know, he has only been on tv here once... and I never know if he will play another tournament which is on tv. That's negative part of cheering for a less high ranked player

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:19 PM   #1663
country flag linus

Quote:
I would love to know how Chiudi's game is atm, he has improved so much since first time I saw him play

I hate it he plays Max, I like Max as well but of course he doesn't even get close in ranking near Chiudi, who is my fave far above all!
pity Chiudi guy lost but he has got 4 wins already in first tour of new year
Old 01-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #1664
country flag linus

btw... it was not me who made him lost with my flight coz when he began his match, I had arrived at home
Old 01-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #1665
country flag linus

I still decided to add Chiudi guy when you need me to do that to cheer for him