A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #1636
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
it is better to watch your guy winning or losing with own eyes, much better than waiting in dark
Yeah you are right, I hate it to wait for the score now. It's a lot better to follow the scoreline, or even watch the match

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #1637
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Chiudi 6-2 6-2
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #1638
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chiudi 6-2 6-2
Yeah I saw the score, I am so happy with it this is gonna be really good for his ranking I think.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #1639
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

just now I went out for a silent walk... alone it was really nice of course you could say I was led by the song tho I was very sure as you it was sung by one guy while the truth is...

my papa asked me whether he could talk with my mama via my computer how could I refuse him, right?!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #1640
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
just now I went out for a silent walk... alone it was really nice of course you could say I was led by the song tho I was very sure as you it was sung by one guy while the truth is...

my papa asked me whether he could talk with my mama via my computer how could I refuse him, right?!
I will believe the first thing, we should believe in dreams, shouldn't we?!

You shouldn't refuse him, keep him as friend, that's best

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #1641
country flag linus

Stan lost ...
Old 01-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #1642
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I just had to laugh, eurosport just started with showing tennis, the match of Ljubicic. But they showed the results of the other matches which are finished now and then they saw the result of Chiudi vs. Cakl and they said really slow. "Chiudinelli beat........... Cakl......... with the score......... 6-2, 6-2..... and......." this woman wanted to say more about hte match, but she just didn't know what to say

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #1643
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Stan lost ...
Yeah but well, doesn't really matter. I like Max as well, and who ever had won, I want this player to lose the next match anyway

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #1644
country flag linus

papa took on the computer again... and he said he would need it for the 3rd time God bless tomorrow we will go back home or there is a fight for net between us I am afraid
Old 01-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #1645
country flag linus

if Chiudi can hold on for longer, he has a big chance to win again...

of course, you have to play a key part there... pls you focus on court, not in dream alone
Old 01-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #1646
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
papa took on the computer again... and he said he would need it for the 3rd time God bless tomorrow we will go back home or there is a fight for net between us I am afraid
that's not something to fight about

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #1647
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
if Chiudi can hold on for longer, he has a big chance to win again...

of course, you have to play a key part there... pls you focus on court, not in dream alone
Chiudi has good game and can play very well against good players, so I don't see his next match as a lost one yet, but it will be tough of course, but that is logical, Max is a really good player.

I will try to dream about him again, maybe that brings luck

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #1648
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

This time I was away, to watch the end of Ivan's match.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #1649
country flag linus

I dont think Ljubo' match has something interesting to watch for this round I would like to watch Lee/Davy of course I cant watch it at all but you can *jealous*
Old 01-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #1650
country flag linus

reading by the window... snow is flying slowly...

singing outside again