A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #1621
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
Gosh, threatening behavior Yvo was throwing threats to tosee

Chiudi, Chiudi guy, you look !!
I only said "consider" so that means I would only think about it, but there are too many reasons to keep on chatting with you, so I wouldn't stop of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
but I havent seen his name on the board
Neither do I maybe he discovered about my dream and took first plane to Holland

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #1622
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Did you take your camera with you? I would love to see some snow!
what if I had some parts of your skill

if bros finish some, I will show to you
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #1623
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only said "consider" so that means I would only think about it, but there are too many reasons to keep on chatting with you, so I wouldn't stop of course
ok, Chiudi guy, Yvo was just playing jokes, lets take it easy

Quote:
Neither do I maybe he discovered about my dream and took first plane to Holland
your head is still in the dream
Old 01-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #1624
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what if I had some parts of your skill

if bros finish some, I will show to you
It can't be too hard to take a picture of snow, isn't it?

In europe there really is hardly any snow, at new years day there is always ski jumping, the 4 hills tournament. But yesterday it got cancelled after 1 jump, because there was too much wind and rain usually it's all white there, now it was just grey...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #1625
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
ok, Chiudi guy, Yvo was just playing jokes, lets take it easy
Yep, so tell him he should go on court rightaway

Quote:
your head is still in the dream
Yeah indeed but it was such a nice dream, you wouldn't forget his eyes either, if he ever looked at you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #1626
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Damn Stan got broken by Max... I really like Max as well, but for me it is Swiss above all...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #1627
country flag linus

they arent planning to show the court 3, maybe this is the reason
Old 01-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #1628
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
they arent planning to show the court 3, maybe this is the reason
That's stupid they should show every court! Two of my faves play on court 3 today, and I want their scores!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #1629
country flag linus

Quote:
It can't be too hard to take a picture of snow, isn't it?
but I know almost nothing about how to solve the camera I am always nervous when holding a camera, lack of confidence when facing something I am not good at

Quote:
In europe there really is hardly any snow, at new years day there is always ski jumping, the 4 hills tournament. But yesterday it got cancelled after 1 jump, because there was too much wind and rain usually it's all white there, now it was just grey...
what a pity

Gosh, the weather Shanghai is windy and rainy in the past days too...
Old 01-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #1630
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
but I know almost nothing about how to solve the camera I am always nervous when holding a camera, lack of confidence when facing something I am not good at
You only have to hold the camera and click... that isn't too hard, isn't it? And no matter what's on it, as long as it is white of snow

Quote:
what a pity

Gosh, the weather Shanghai is windy and rainy in the past days too...
Yeah definitely! this is not what we call winter, but I got hope that at the end of this month, winter is finally there.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:07 PM   #1631
country flag linus

Gosh, the net ages for me to quote

Stan + Max... have to wait to the end to discover the winner

and I wish they finally could show something
Old 01-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #1632
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Gosh, the net ages for me to quote

Stan + Max... have to wait to the end to discover the winner

and I wish they finally could show something
It's ok, I know what you are replying on now..

Yeah so far they're quite equal, they're both good players. If Marco wins, he will have to play the winner of this match

I just realized that yesterday, they didn't show Georges live scores, when he played on same court. So I think we have to wait till the result is out I hope Chiudi is doing well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #1633
country flag linus

someone singing outside
Old 01-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #1634
country flag linus

it is better to watch your guy winning or losing with own eyes, much better than waiting in dark
Old 01-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #1635
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
someone singing outside
Is it a cute guy who wants your attention?

Hopp Suisse!