A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #1606
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
*go to bed now*
Sorry I suddenly had to leave, I hope you are having a nice dream now

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 10:33 AM   #1607
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:35 AM   #1608
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yvo
Tosee

I'm waiting till Chiudi's match starts... How's skiing today?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #1609
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Sorry I suddenly had to leave, I hope you are having a nice dream now
do anything you would like

I told you right? I seldom dreamt of any guy I love while God bless I had sweet sleep when I woke up, Gosh, it was snowing this morning
Old 01-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #1610
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
do anything you would like

I told you right? I seldom dreamt of any guy I love while God bless I had sweet sleep when I woke up, Gosh, it was snowing this morning
But still you can have nice dreams... but so great that it's snowing when you wake up.

I had a lovely dream last night... about Chiudi I don't remember exactly what my dream was about, but I remember that in a part of it, Chiudi was looking right into my eyes. And he has such lovely eyes, that you really want him to look in your eyes!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:48 AM   #1611
country flag linus

you lovely
Old 01-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #1612
country flag linus

today we have skiied much and now I am a little bit tired there were many programmes in snow and we were too excited so tried almost every one of them I will go out to enjoy snow tonight, maybe alone if papa has date with his friends or walk with bros, anything is ok to me
Old 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #1613
country flag linus

btw.... dont distract Chiudi (match) please... with your love dream
Old 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #1614
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
today we have skiied much and now I am a little bit tired there were many programmes in snow and we were too excited so tried almost every one of them I will go out to enjoy snow tonight, maybe alone if papa has date with his friends or walk with bros, anything is ok to me
Yeah you definitely have to enjoy the snow when you have the possibility!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #1615
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
btw.... dont distract Chiudi (match) please... with your love dream
I didn't tell him I dreamt about him, so I don't think I did distract him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:09 AM   #1616
country flag linus

Quote:
I didn't tell him I dreamt about him, so I don't think I did distract him
of course I am such an angel, I will not tell him
Old 01-02-2007, 11:09 AM   #1617
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
of course I am such an angel, I will not tell him
You better don't tell him, coz if you would, I have to consider tsop talking to you
Anyway, I doubt you would be able to tell him in time, as his match starts in about 5 minutes

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:15 AM   #1618
country flag linus

Quote:
Yeah you definitely have to enjoy the snow when you have the possibility!
I just get addicted in so amazing a world

another scene to bring similar feeling is sea
Old 01-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #1619
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I just get addicted in so amazing a world

another scene to bring similar feeling is sea
Did you take your camera with you? I would love to see some snow!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #1620
country flag linus

Quote:
You better don't tell him, coz if you would, I have to consider tsop talking to you
Gosh, threatening behavior Yvo was throwing threats to tosee

Chiudi, Chiudi guy, you look !!

Quote:
Anyway, I doubt you would be able to tell him in time, as his match starts in about 5 minutes
but I havent seen his name on the board