A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #1591
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
It is ok you ask it...

Quote:
You are right, my mood isn't that good lately. I am happy december is over, hopefully my mood will improve now.
so whatever you do want to talk about, pls do it. I would like to try something from me to make you happy back up
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #1592
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

*go now* see you later
Old 01-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #1593
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post

so whatever you do want to talk about, pls do it. I would like to try something from me to make you happy back up
It's ok, don't need to talk about it. But I of course would like to read your posts, which can make me laugh/smile

Oh and why you asked btw? As I tried to keep my posts here as happy as possible.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #1594
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*go now* see you later
Enjoy your skiing holiday

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #1595
country flag linus

Yvo

I feel so good in snow at night just like what you said, being with a warm winter, it seems that snow/ice is calling us on, the sound from the sky

coz of the cold, I was just allowed to ski for about one hour then we played for a while then papa and I walked in the snow, sky looked so high but we felt it was just above our heads, maybe it was listening to us the air around us was really nice, I dont know how to say this, walking and talking with papa, I felt filfulled

some skiing enthusiasts happened to have the same thoughts as us to set off fireworks in snow we did and suddenly I wanted to do a pray
Old 01-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #1596
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo

I feel so good in snow at night just like what you said, being with a warm winter, it seems that snow/ice is calling us on, the sound from the sky

coz of the cold, I was just allowed to ski for about one hour then we played for a while then papa and I walked in the snow, sky looked so high but we felt it was just above our heads, maybe it was listening to us the air around us was really nice, I dont know how to say this, walking and talking with papa, I felt filfulled

some skiing enthusiasts happened to have the same thoughts as us to set off fireworks in snow we did and suddenly I wanted to do a pray
oh this sounds so nice! I'm jealous now, you being in the snow! It sounds wonderful hopefully you'll have some nice days there.

And it definitely must be nice to be there with your dad, being able to talk to him All sounds nice!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #1597
country flag linus

Quote:
It's ok, don't need to talk about it. But I of course would like to read your posts, which can make me laugh/smile
I do want you to say anything you wanna, dont get stressed for whatever reason, happy or not, gloomy or not, anything is ok. while of course, it just happens when you want to express yourself

Quote:
Oh and why you asked btw? As I tried to keep my posts here as happy as possible.
I felt of this for some days, maybe I am a sensitive girl sometimes or coz of our talks, I can feel you at some point.

in my life, I usually ask straight when I feel families/friends in a bad mood while since we have different cultures, not very sure whether it would be unpolite, God bless you didnt care that much
Old 01-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #1598
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I do want you to say anything you wanna, dont get stressed for whatever reason, happy or not, gloomy or not, anything is ok. while of course, it just happens when you want to express yourself

I felt of this for some days, maybe I am a sensitive girl sometimes or coz of our talks, I can feel you at some point.

in my life, I usually ask straight when I feel families/friends in a bad mood while since we have different cultures, not very sure whether it would be unpolite, God bless you didnt care that much
I think Dutch culture is quite direct, so it's ok you asked it. I like it when people dare to ask questions.

I think my mood will soon be better, you know, I hate the end of december, start of new year. But soon everything will be back to normal. Hopefully my mood will be jumpy after the 10th, when the entry list for Rotterdam tournament comes out and what happens to be my b'day as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #1599
country flag linus

if you really feel not good, dont ask yourself to come here under some invisible pressure for me to talk I would like you to make yourself comfortable as much as possible

btw... a thinker is indeed easy to fall into some bad mood from time to time, no one else but himself/herself can save
Old 01-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #1600
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
if you really feel not good, dont ask yourself to come here under some invisible pressure for me to talk I would like you to make yourself comfortable as much as possible

btw... a thinker is indeed easy to fall into some bad mood from time to time, no one else but himself/herself can save
oh I like being here, wouldn't know what to do otherwise, isn't a lot to do at htis time of the day.

Yeah you are right about that, and every bad thing feels worse, coz you think too much about it, so does every good thing feel better

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #1601
country flag linus

Quote:
I think Dutch culture is quite direct, so it's ok you asked it. I like it when people dare to ask questions.
that is good

Quote:
I think my mood will soon be better, you know, I hate the end of december, start of new year. But soon everything will be back to normal.
I thought of something papa said girls/women have the privilege to change their moods even in short-to-die time

Quote:
Hopefully my mood will be jumpy after the 10th, when the entry list for Rotterdam tournament comes out and what happens to be my b'day as well
NO DOUBT

I will begin to count the days for you too
Old 01-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #1602
country flag linus

Quote:
oh I like being here, wouldn't know what to do otherwise, isn't a lot to do at htis time of the day.

Yeah you are right about that, and every bad thing feels worse, coz you think too much about it, so does every good thing feel better
now I can understand a little more why you dont enjoy X'mas/NewYear holiday tho I cant find suitable words still
Old 01-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #1603
country flag linus

*go to bed now*
Old 01-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #1604
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
that is good

I thought of something papa said girls/women have the privilege to change their moods even in short-to-die time

NO DOUBT

I will begin to count the days for you too
you are right there, my mood can go from really good to very bad in just a few seconds, sometimes even without reason! But luckily I can always joke and smile, no matter how bad my mood is.

Thanks I hope Krajicek will have a nice present and will say some nice names! sadly qualy list won't be out till later, I so wanna know if Chiudi comes...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #1605
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
now I can understand a little more why you dont enjoy X'mas/NewYear holiday tho I cant find suitable words still
Good you understand that a bit more now

Hopp Suisse!