A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2006, 02:51 PM   #1561
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
living in Shanghai, snow is just like the bestow after God takes long long long thinking-over while we drove or flew to other cities to enjoy snow scenes I do love snow feelings tho I still not sure of the reason
Of course Holland isn't that big, so when I want to see snow I have to travel, just lik you, but for me that means I will cross borders.
I think snow has something special, it looks magical. I just have to love it

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2006, 02:55 PM   #1562
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
You should try to get to know this guy better, it doesn't hurt to know a cute guy!
but maybe he doesnt plan to know me
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:57 PM   #1563
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but maybe he doesnt plan to know me
but you don't know that yet! So it won't hurt to give a look again, maybe he'll notice you then

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:15 PM   #1564
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Can't they miss you those few days?

Quote:
Ah well... when I'm away from home a few days I wouldn't even think of going online!
I think it depends on the style of travel

I have got used to being with families, so I always want to share anything with families and friends when travelling.

for example... when I was doing my night skiing, I would make many mind rushes, usually I would write them down after back to my room, I like to write on paper in pen. If I am alone, I wont think of mails or else but I was with papa and bros and uncles so I nuturally thought of my mama and grands and so wanna talk with them

during long school trips every summer, I didnt be like this when we families all go abroad for trips, we never take laptops around

do you know, I have a dream, I want to be with my Mr. Right, hand in hand, to walk or ski or anything else in snow/ice world. at that time, we both are enough I am sure
Old 12-31-2006, 03:18 PM   #1565
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

I think it depends on the style of travel

I have got used to being with families, so I always want to share anything with families and friends when travelling.

for example... when I was doing my night skiing, I would make many mind rushes, usually I would write them down after back to my room, I like to write on paper in pen. If I am alone, I wont think of mails or else but I was with papa and bros and uncles so I nuturally thought of my mama and grands and so wanna talk with them

during long school trips every summer, I didnt be like this when we families all go abroad for trips, we never take laptops around
I think we're ab it different about this, I hardly have contact with home when I am travelling, I hardly remember to send my parents a postcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
do you know, I have a dream, I want to be with my Mr. Right, hand in hand, to walk or ski or anything else in snow/ice world. at that time, we both are enough I am sure
It wouldn't be good if you would've to tell your Mr. Right that he has to spend some time alone as you've to write your parents

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:21 PM   #1566
country flag linus

sorry, I typed "naturally" to "nuturally" but I thought it would be harder to edit
Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 PM   #1567
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
sorry, I typed "naturally" to "nuturally" but I thought it would be harder to edit
I didn't even see the mistake, and c'mon it's only a typo, you don't need to edit a post for that

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:25 PM   #1568
country flag linus

Quote:
but you don't know that yet! So it won't hurt to give a look again, maybe he'll notice you then
I dont want my Marin to get jealous
Old 12-31-2006, 03:27 PM   #1569
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I dont want my Marin to get jealous
I don't think Marin would know, and as long as you don't do anything but watching, he doesn't have to be jealous

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:29 PM   #1570
country flag linus

Quote:
I think snow has something special, it looks magical. I just have to love it
I thought you were wholly understanding me
Old 12-31-2006, 03:31 PM   #1571
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I thought you were wholly understanding me
Yeah exactly! Tho I only like to look at it or walk through it, I don't like skiing

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:35 PM   #1572
country flag linus

Quote:
I don't think Marin would know, and as long as you don't do anything but watching, he doesn't have to be jealous
for my love philosophy, I should suppose Marin knows it

while you are right, to watch alone in fact shows how I miss Marin
Old 12-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #1573
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
for my love philosophy, I should suppose Marin knows it

while you are right, to watch alone in fact shows how I miss Marin
yeah exactly, you got the best excuse ever, you thinkt his guy looks like Marin, so it's logical you want to look at this guy!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #1574
country flag linus

Quote:
I think we're ab it different about this, I hardly have contact with home when I am travelling, I hardly remember to send my parents a postcard
right !! you have a kind of style more independent

so far that maybe is the biggest difference between us I like to learn something from you tho to change our style of life is impossible

Quote:
It wouldn't be good if you would've to tell your Mr. Right that he has to spend some time alone as you've to write your parents
he could do his to parents also
Old 12-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #1575
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
right !! you have a kind of style more independent

so far that maybe is the biggest difference between us I like to learn something from you tho to change our style of life is impossible
yeah exactly, the biggest difference so far, but a logical difference as we grew up in such big different cultures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
he could do his to parents also
I guess your Mr. Right is from the same culture

Hopp Suisse!