A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 102 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #1516
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Yvo

whether has God told you i miss you?!
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2006, 02:01 PM   #1517
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I moved back to Finland, do have a Legolas-avatar again. I would only need a namgechange to have everything completely like my first months aboard
yes. i noticed that

a namechange? you mean to pay to MTF or else?!
Old 12-26-2006, 02:02 PM   #1518
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
You get details by my stories
without any doubt

i need you to go on
Old 12-26-2006, 02:35 PM   #1519
country flag linus

sorry, i "disappeared" a bit here while i almost forgot where i was after i turned back to Shanghai. too busy for me to catch up with study and some other private stuffs rushed together

China hasnt X'mas holiday and i never feel it is a pity to us coz we have our own Spring Festival but in Shanghai, you can feel X'mas easily every year. in fact, since i was a kid girl, grands have went on bringing me to Church to pray with them and watch the ceremony. it is white and pure to me. especially the candlelights and X'mas songs do be able to comfort my heart tho i am not a Christian in reality

while i have experienced two X'mas holidays so far. one was in last year, the other was the past weekends.

the only sis of mine in blood (one of my uncles' daughter) got married with an American guy and they visited us last year. they held a X'mas party and we attended it. it tended more to a family party at the moment to us all of course i was happy.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:35 PM   #1520
country flag linus

this year i was in HongKong. it was another kind of feelings. i am not very sure whether for a girl like me, it is agreeable stimuli to allow the mind rabbits to run here and there. some memories from the past came in a sudden, my mind was a little bit late to give them a respond. then some new wishes followed, i hadnt enough time to calm myself down to meet them well either. it was really a challenge to me at that time. they are still so clear, as if they are on show in front like a movie.

this afternoon, after my back from school while before parents back home, i sat myself on the corner of own room hugging the toy pig i got in HongKong, with curtain drawn down, Tchaikovsky was flowing around me fully.

i didnt expect it(the time i mean here, a silent thinking) would come after this X'mas holiday. but i know since it did come, my life should go to a new position tho it is not clear still what it should be.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #1521
country flag linus

i always doubt whether it is easy to face our own hearts straight
Old 12-26-2006, 11:12 PM   #1522
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
Yvo

whether has God told you i miss you?!
Tosee

I still don't talk to God, but I missed you as well

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #1523
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes. i noticed that

a namechange? you mean to pay to MTF or else?!
I'm not getting one, I'm satisfied with this nick, I just meant that I'm almost back to how I was as member at the end of 2002... my nickname used to be "legolas"

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:14 PM   #1524
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
without any doubt

i need you to go on
you'll get todays story later, after I finished backreading

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:17 PM   #1525
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Good to hear you still enjoy christmas, even while it's not a holiday there.
I hope you can find out what way your life has to turn in, I think that's something hard to find out. I also know there has to be a change in my life, but I have no idea how or what, so I feel a bit unsure about it. I would love to leave Holland behind and start again somewhere else, but I first have to finish school and it's also hard without money

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:17 PM   #1526
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i always doubt whether it is easy to face our own hearts straight
That's something really hard to do, I think, because our mind tells us it's not always save to follow heart

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #1527
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

OK, my christmas story. I dunno if I have told you that I never enjoyed christmas... as a kid I didn't enjoy it, you had to be at home, we always sat with 4 (my parents, my bro and I) together and only thing you could do was watching some tv, reading a book, playing some games... For me this was always boring. The christmas I've maybe best memories on is the one we celebrated in Switzerland, about 10 years ago. but well, I can't skip christmas, as it's celebrated in this country, so I have to live with it. We didn't do anything on christmas eve, my dad and I watched lord of the rings, fellowship of the ring.
then christmasday was even more boring, I have been reading a lot as I wanted to finish my book and there was a good movie on tv which I really wanted to see (animal farm). We didn't do anything special for dinner, luckily the day went quick.
Then today we would celebrate with my fathers family, it is at different places every year, this year it was our turn to celebrate it at our home. So in morning we had to get everything ready, as at my fathers home they were with 12 (!!) childeren, and most of them were coming with husband/wife and childeren. The age varied a lot, my oldest cousin are going to 40 already (they didn't come today tho), my youngest cousin is 5! I have mostly been talking to one of my cousins, who is a few years older than me and who I see only once a year (just like the rest, I am not close to family, see them with christmas only). Then there was this cousin of 6 who started to lose her shyness and she jumped on me all the time, she was so cute, tho it made me quite tired playing with her all the time. Oh and my uncle who lives in Basel (Switzerland) was there as well and as he is my fave uncle I had some chats with him of course, he knows I love tennis so we just had to talk about Roger and Marco! And my uncle promised me he would try to arrange me some tickets for Basel tournament in october, as he knows some people who give away free VIP tickets. so let's hope I will finally visit the tournament, I have been wanting to visit since a few years already, in the new season

Hopp Suisse!

Last edited by Nymeria : 12-30-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:03 PM   #1528
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Tosee, I miss your posts

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:58 PM   #1529
country flag linus

Yvo

our fiber cables are getting fixed in a right way... but the speed for me to load on here is still slow... as slow as a turtle' sleeping

anyway, i tried and successfully came here tho i am not sure how much time it would cost me to do this post and as well, i cant do the responds to your posts all above. i wish i can meet you later after our NewYear Eve dinner
Old 12-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #1530
country flag linus

well, the post speed is so fast

it did allow me to read all of your posts above finally i wont feel i was far away from you any more