A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #1501
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i wont forget i have such lucky plays in your life

i think we should begin our training the week after X'mas, and you?!
I can't be training now, as I am injured, but hopefully that will be over after xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
if you ask for such a play, hmmmm... i need more details
Well you are the director, so you should think about the details, don't you think?!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2006, 04:57 PM   #1502
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh... i would rather give you the chance to meet him again than a picture
Yeah that's true maybe I will then be able to have a good convo with him, coz this time we didn't understand anything of what the other said, like if we spoke different language

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #1503
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh... i would rather give you the chance to meet him again than a picture
of course in my movie
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 05:05 PM   #1504
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
of course in my movie
What about both?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #1505
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I can't be training now, as I am injured, but hopefully that will be over after xmas!
if it wont recover as quickly as you expected, i will do my part first then waiting for you to join me soon, dont worry. but if Chiudi guy joins me earlier than you, i cant pretend you are by our side, sorry

Quote:
Well you are the director, so you should think about the details, don't you think?!
you can help to speed me
Old 12-23-2006, 05:10 PM   #1506
country flag linus

Quote:
What about both?
i will not give this any offense but God is listening, greedy girl
Old 12-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #1507
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
if it wont recover as quickly as you expected, i will do my part first then waiting for you to join me soon, dont worry. but if Chiudi guy joins me earlier than you, i cant pretend you are by our side, sorry
I hope I can join these first trainings, but I better pretectmy ancle with something strong, so I won't switch it again!

Quote:
you can help to speed me
Ah well I was thinking about a bit a mixture of LOTR, Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #1508
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i will not give this any offense but God is listening, greedy girl
Seems he punished me already

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #1509
country flag linus

Quote:
Seems he punished me already
then you will make dreams come true
Old 12-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #1510
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
then you will make dreams come true
Why that?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #1511
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I'm leaving now, gonna watch tv with my mum. Bye

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #1512
country flag linus

Quote:
I hope I can join these first trainings, but I better pretectmy ancle with something strong, so I won't switch it again!
you have to take care of yourself if you still want me and Chiudi guy as well to get our titles for doubles

Quote:
Ah well I was thinking about a bit a mixture of LOTR, Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean.
i need details of life of yours
Old 12-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #1513
country flag linus

i will leave in some seconds too

see you !!
Old 12-23-2006, 08:41 PM   #1514
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
you have to take care of yourself if you still want me and Chiudi guy as well to get our titles for doubles
Exactly, but I don't want to miss the AO! So I better make sure this injury is gone soon

Quote:
i need details of life of yours
You get details by my stories

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #1515
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I moved back to Finland, do have a Legolas-avatar again. I would only need a namgechange to have everything completely like my first months aboard

Hopp Suisse!