A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #1486
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Exactly, the smile is something to remember. I hope he'll be there again at the next party, which will be at the end of january I think
i will try to imagine what Mr.X is expecting now

end of january?! oh, it is coming while it means i would have finished my final exams at that time

Quote:
Glad you understand what I mean, I think it's something a lot of people know, but can't describe!
it will be remembered more deeply if word cant send its hands easily
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #1487
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
i will try to imagine what Mr.X is expecting now

end of january?! oh, it is coming while it means i would have finished my final exams at that time
I have no idea, maybe he looks forward to it? I have no idea and will never find out as I never speak to him and I won't see him anyway.

Yeah it's not that far away. But I don't know yet if I will go to that party
Oh exams! Lots of luck with them

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 05:06 PM   #1488
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess there will come anyway, no matter if you mind or not. You're just a moviemaker and I like it
i can make them into different art styles

movie then play on stage then novel (with voice) and so on
Old 12-23-2006, 05:10 PM   #1489
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i can make them into different art styles

movie then play on stage then novel (with voice) and so on
That's best of course, when they can be in different styles

I think I would prefer my life to be changed into a bit of a fantasy movie, can you do that as well? So instead of humans, there are the different magical creatures (like in for example LOTR)

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #1490
country flag linus

Quote:
That sounds really nice! I hope you have a great time there.
coz tomorrow hasnt begun, i will tell you a whole story late on Monday, is it ok?!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:13 PM   #1491
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
coz tomorrow hasnt begun, i will tell you a whole story late on Monday, is it ok?!
yes of course that is fine! Can't wait to hear/read your story

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #1492
country flag linus

Quote:
I have no idea, maybe he looks forward to it? I have no idea and will never find out as I never speak to him and I won't see him anyway.
take it easy, i can do my own imagination, it is fantasy

angelically i promise

Quote:
Yeah it's not that far away. But I don't know yet if I will go to that party
Oh exams! Lots of luck with them
why??

thanks, i will try my best
Old 12-23-2006, 05:27 PM   #1493
country flag linus

Quote:
That's best of course, when they can be in different styles
sounds our leading actress is pleased with the director

Quote:
I think I would prefer my life to be changed into a bit of a fantasy movie, can you do that as well? So instead of humans, there are the different magical creatures (like in for example LOTR)
i will not refuse you of course

while you must give me enough time to empty my head up first since i need to say goodbye to humans' reality for fantasy style. pls remember to say hello to me (dont get scared if i was among the creatures)
Old 12-23-2006, 05:30 PM   #1494
country flag linus

Quote:
yes of course that is fine! Can't wait to hear/read your story
hehehe...
Old 12-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #1495
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
take it easy, i can do my own imagination, it is fantasy

angelically i promise
You don't need a lot of help to get a nice fantasy ready, I like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
why??

thanks, i will try my best
I dunno when exactly it is and if I am able to go. And it depends a bit on what my friends will do.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:38 PM   #1496
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
sounds our leading actress is pleased with the director
Of course she is, you are not just the director, but also my doubles partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i will not refuse you of course

while you must give me enough time to empty my head up first since i need to say goodbye to humans' reality for fantasy style. pls remember to say hello to me (dont get scared if i was among the creatures)
I don't mind humans, and there can be some in the movie, but I also want elves. I want to be an elf

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:43 PM   #1497
country flag linus

Quote:
I dunno when exactly it is and if I am able to go. And it depends a bit on what my friends will do.
i see now

but life has many surprises at corners, who knows

Good luck tho Mr.X is in your heart already
Old 12-23-2006, 05:46 PM   #1498
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
i see now

but life has many surprises at corners, who knows

Good luck tho Mr.X is in your heart already
Yeah that's nice, he's in my mind when I see him and then some time later I forget him again and when I see him again he's in my mind again
But now I will have a picture with him, so he can be in my mind a bit longer, when I look at this picture

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:49 PM   #1499
country flag linus

Quote:
Of course she is, you are not just the director, but also my doubles partner
i wont forget i have such lucky plays in your life

i think we should begin our training the week after X'mas, and you?!

Quote:
I don't mind humans, and there can be some in the movie, but I also want elves. I want to be an elf
if you ask for such a play, hmmmm... i need more details
Old 12-23-2006, 05:56 PM   #1500
country flag linus

Quote:
Yeah that's nice, he's in my mind when I see him and then some time later I forget him again and when I see him again he's in my mind again
But now I will have a picture with him, so he can be in my mind a bit longer, when I look at this picture
oh... i would rather give you the chance to meet him again than a picture