TARPISEX!!! Woot!!! - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #1966
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TARPISEX!!! Woot!!!

Best pic ever
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #1967
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I think he did play ice hockey as a kid.
bred the violent tendencies then!!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #1968
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:33 AM   #1969
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know when Tarpi will tell us the names of the guys going to Argentina?

Btw I was soooo excited when I saw he would be giving the medals to the girls at the Olympics!!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #1970
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot be arsed to search but Sobkin's son who is commentating for NTV+ tennis channel said that Misha has still not recovered from the illness and might not be ready to travel to Argentina. So I guess Tarpi will take as long as he can. Not sure if Marat would go though.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #1971
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

marat better go, i love seeing him in dc mode
nisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #1972
country flag virex

virex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond reputevirex has a reputation beyond repute

take me to argentina, daddy!
*belgium is ecstatic with a new gs finalist
*in doubles, but hey
Milan says:
they just like big dicks
gustavo says:
who doesnt?
Gabrielle says:
dick
virex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #1973
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

i just translated this page from spanish to english, they say marat is confirmed for davis cup semifinal in argentina...

here's the article (not so well translated - as i used a website that does them free)

Confirmed team to face to Russia in the Davis The Argentine captain, Alberto Mancini, David Nalbandian, Juan Martin Del Potro, Guillermo Canes and Augustine Calleri for dispute the series before the European assembly The captain of the Argentine team of Cup Davis, Alberto Mancini,confirmed the players David Nalbandian, Juan Martin Del Potro, Guillermo Canes and Augustine Calleri for face in semifinals to Russia.

The series before the Russians will be played from the 19 to September 21 in the Stadium of the Park Rock, on dust of brick and before more than fourteen thousand spectators.

Again the hope Argentina to achieve for the first time the Cup Davis takes again forces, although not the performance of the tennis players turn out to be optimum.

The unique one that is emphasized is the ascending one tandilense Of Del Potro (number 17 of the world ranking), who comes to be consecrated in the tournaments of Stuttgart, Kitzbühel, Los Angeles and Washington, is in the rooms of end of the Open one of the United States and crop twenty-three consecutive triumphs in the circuit.

Of the Colt will be one of the singles players next to the unquillense Nalbandian (7º), player that is enlarged in the Davis and more if he is in condition of localities.

The other they called are Canes (52º) and Calleri (49º), who did not they light up in the 2008.

The player that remained relegated with regard to the previous assembly, is the tandilense Juan Monaco, because carries an irregular performance in the season.

In turn, Russia would come to Buenos Aires with Nicolay Davydenko, Marat Safin, Mikhail Youzhny and Igor Andreev, who in rooms of end they left on the road to the Czech Republic.

The other semifinal of the Davis they will play it Spain and United States, in Madrid. The information was diffused by the Association Argentina of Tennis.

here's the link to the article:
http://www.infobae.com/contenidos/40...-la-Copa-Davis
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #1974
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

This might be a mindtrick from Tarpi cuz it's not official on the DC website
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #1975
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to bury this thread deep... Deeper than... OK, I'll spare you the comparison.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #1976
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
It's time to bury this thread deep... Deeper than... OK, I'll spare you the comparison.
Can you believe the thread actually made it to 130 pages? (and 130 pages about Tarpi, for that matter)

Are Mir and Gab still smitten with him?
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #1977
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

dude!!! what did you bump it up for!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #1978
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Can you believe the thread actually made it to 130 pages? (and 130 pages about Tarpi, for that matter)

Of course, true love never dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
dude!!! what did you bump it up for!
thank you for that waffle
Old 09-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #1979
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post

thank you for that waffle
Hi Mir - haven't seen you in ages Hope you are well - and I still love him too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #1980
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
DON'T YOU DARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Can you believe the thread actually made it to 130 pages? (and 130 pages about Tarpi, for that matter) :unsure

Oh, hell yeah, i can believe that ofcourse

And Gab and Mir are not the only smitten ones .... in 3 weeks, i'll be the representive of the Tarpi fanclub in Moscow again

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
dude!!! what did you bump it up for! :ras :ras
Best idea of Gab ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post

thank you for that waffle :hug
and it'll last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last ... you'll get the point, right

and it was actually Gab who dusted the thread out

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Mir - haven't seen you in ages. Hope you are well - and I still love him too :angel
Dear, how wonderful to see you here too
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote