The Madrid Masters Thread: "bring me water and a towel woman!!" - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2006, 08:20 PM   #766
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madrid Masters Thread: "bring me water and a towel woman!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
Ooh! You paid for it?
Yes, I did. No worries: it's been working all week except for those ten minutes or so before I emailed them and got emailed back.

About Marat's walking toward the net in the twelfth game: I've been thinking he wasn't going for a handshake after all, although it looked like it. He may rather have been going to check out the line call. Now, normally when he does that, he gets animated and involved, and the poker face made several of us think he had won...Silly Marat, you should celebrate your wins more than once every five years. However, given how he held his head together during the entire game, looking more dazed than anything, and talked in his interview about being so exhausted he couldn't discuss everything with everyone, he more likely went to see where his serve landed and didn't bother arguing when it was called out.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2006, 11:29 PM   #767
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
I vow to boo Grilloti everytime i see him umpire a match in Dubai, unless he gets fired before that.
I will do the same in Bercy [I'm sure the rest of the gang will too]

Gab Steph Carroll shall we make a banner?
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:39 AM   #768
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
I will do the same in Bercy [I'm sure the rest of the gang will too]

Gab Steph Carroll shall we make a banner?
That could be a great idea but we could also be sent out of the stadium by the security Well at least our boy will notice us !

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:27 PM   #769
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fco253 View Post
Grilloti shouldn't umpire anymore, he is lazy, and often wrong ... and linesmen are making horrible mistakes...
I never liked grilloti
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:34 PM   #770
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
Baby Oaf oaffed baaaaaaaadly to Gonzo He was leading 5-2 in the 3rd and lost 5 games in a row...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, regarding 'THE INCIDENT' - in the match Ginepri vs Fed there was some overrule by Layhani or a challenge and some confusion so Ginepri asked - WHAT'S THE SCORE?
To all the lurkers here ... advice to Marat - next time Marat can also ask 'What's the score?'. Not that Grillotti could've given the correct answer this time.

And Fed forgot the score once vs Ginepri and wanted to serve to the wrong court.
At least Mo and Enric can keep the score.
mo and enric RULE!!!!! HI MO!!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:01 PM   #771

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Gonzo just got fed a breadstick.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #772
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot it was best of 5.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:27 PM   #773

And now a bagel. Well, Fed took out public enemies #1 and 2 this weekend.

Old 10-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #774
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Gooo Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:35 PM   #775

They just showed clips of the tournament while waiting for the ceremony, and they showed Marat celebrating his win over Acasuso, and one of his more spectacular racquet-goes-flying, he-goes-spinning dive volleys.

Old 10-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #776
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should take a minute to analyze the advertizing on this site.

"Tennis and Jesus"
"Improve your performance"
"Controversial hypnosis"

BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:59 PM   #777
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

you mean the goooooooogle ads?

well we all know Roger is JesusFed
Old 10-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #778
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
you mean the goooooooogle ads?
Yes.

I don't know if MTF still picks up on key words for advertising.

BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA
BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:54 PM   #779
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

I am NOT reading the 20+ pages you guys wrote in this thread. N-O-T. NOT.

P.S. Stop being so damn talkative during matches, ok???
Old 10-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #780
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post
I am NOT reading the 20+ pages you guys wrote in this thread. N-O-T. NOT.

P.S. Stop being so damn talkative during matches, ok???
But then you will miss the fact that Marat had won the match but stupid linesmen and ump grillotti
messed up the counting.
I had the match taped and looked at that last game again and again. Men he won the damn match, it's so fucked
We were robbed
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote