Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 09:45 AM   #121
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir View Post
But suddenly she's linked to Abramovitch and becomes a slut?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes. Call me old-fashioned but he is married and has five children... You can't just ignore that.
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2006, 11:03 AM   #122
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes. Call me old-fashioned but he is married and has five children... You can't just ignore that.
Of course, but not too many people talk about the poor "rich" children. I keep reading about Roman's $$$$ and that Dasha is an arriviste.
I'm not defending her here, I just wanted to say that for me she's not different or worse because she's Roman's "friend" now. (after all, they're still friends nothing more).

Seriously, I don't pity her (she was having fun!) and I don't pity Irina either(she will be very wealthy soon), I only pity Roman's ego and libido.

Sometimes, I have the strange feeling these rich people all live in another world.

ETA: The socialite Pamushka is going to divorce because of her friendship with the russian tennis player Marat Safin?
Wooow...I didn't see that coming!

Last edited by Bibir : 10-21-2006 at 11:06 AM.
Bibir is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #123
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

"I have the strange feeling these rich people all live in another world"

Well Abramovich spent 6 monthe in jail for fraud, so I guess he was in a world not many of us will ever experience.

And it's the power the mega rich are high on..money is the means to it. There's a limit to what you can buy with your money re: material goods, but prople can always be bought.
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 01:12 PM   #124
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
Well Abramovich spent 6 monthe in jail for fraud, so I guess he was in a world not many of us will ever experience.
Never have heard of it
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #125
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
"I have the strange feeling these rich people all live in another world"

And it's the power the mega rich are high on..money is the means to it. There's a limit to what you can buy with your money re: material goods, but prople can always be bought.
Two months in London...Two months in Monaco...Two months in Prison and another two months in Tuscani. That's definitively something I'll never experience.

I don't think he spent ONE day in prison. He coudn't be Chukotka's governor otherwise, right?
Old 10-22-2006, 10:34 AM   #126
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
Ulla can you translate this please
*chokes*

Yeah, in about 27 years i'll be able to. Be patient!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #127
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
wow, I hope you don't all bitch about me when I start dating Marat

edit: oops, this post belongs in the Denial thread

and if Mr Curls ever finds out about it, also in the Divorce thread
lol....
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2006, 01:24 PM   #128
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir View Post
Of course, but not too many people talk about the poor "rich" children. I keep reading about Roman's $$$$ and that Dasha is an arriviste.
I'm not defending her here, I just wanted to say that for me she's not different or worse because she's Roman's "friend" now. (after all, they're still friends nothing more).

Seriously, I don't pity her (she was having fun!) and I don't pity Irina either(she will be very wealthy soon), I only pity Roman's ego and libido.

Sometimes, I have the strange feeling these rich people all live in another world.

ETA: The socialite Pamushka is going to divorce because of her friendship with the russian tennis player Marat Safin?
Wooow...I didn't see that coming!

i wouldn't call her a slut either. unless I knew her personally and have observed her behaviour, i woulnd't call her that. there're many other people i'd call a slut before I get to her. take a queue number dasha!!! just cos you're rich doens't mean you don't have to queue!! GET IN THE LINE!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 01:26 PM   #129

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
i wouldn't call her a slut either. unless I knew her personally and have observed her behaviour, i woulnd't call her that. there're many other people i'd call a slut before I get to her. take a queue number dasha!!! just cos you're rich doens't mean you don't have to queue!! GET IN THE LINE!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 01:43 PM   #130
Scavenger Hunter

ulla..if you got into the queue, i'd kick you out and

although you'd never be...i hope
Old 10-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #131

Quote:
ulla..if you got into the queue, i'd kick you out and

although you'd never be...i hope
What did I do to deserve to be in the queue?
Old 10-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #132
Scavenger Hunter

ezackly..i'm just hoping you NEVER EVER END UP IN THE QUEUE!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 01:52 PM   #133

Quote:
ezackly..i'm just hoping you NEVER EVER END UP IN THE QUEUE!!!
Damn. Just when I planned on turning my life around and becoming a full-time slut.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:10 PM   #134
Scavenger Hunter

lol....pardon me. i've no idea what made me say that. lol...
Old 10-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #135
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

ROTF

Hey, I've found an article all about Dasha and it tells about her childhood, riches and her AGE !! I wondered whether she was really 23 and here they say she was born in june 1981, so that makes her 25. But she appears as someone not really living in the same world as anyone... courchevel winters, and all...

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/...n_page_id=1879

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread