Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 89 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #1321
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

From Anna's instagram:

Safi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #1322
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Safi! Gorgeous pics. This was at the annual costume ball "A Midsummer Night's Dream" which took place at Serednikovo Manor outside Moscow on 13 July.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #1323
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

According to Komsomolskaya Pravda, this is from today on the way to the gala football match on Red Square. Re: the attention the article draws to the ring on Anna's right hand, she's been wearing one in Marat's company since Kremlin Cup 2011 at least.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #1324
country flag Lor

Lor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, according to the media, they had to get married in 2012 with two ceremonies, one in Moscow and one in New York City and Marat said it was all false. He said clearly that he doesn't want to get married, if he ever does, it will be in some years after having children. She has been wearing that ring for years and it doesn't look like an engagement ring at all. How are they dressed?? We should call the fashion police I'm sorry to say this, but she looks worse everytime I see her pics: when they got together I thought "He choose anothe blonde model, but at least she's not plastic like his ex" and I liked her. Now she has become exactly like all the blondes he had in the past years. Will he be able to find a normal, natural, beautiful girl who isn't a model?
Lor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #1325
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor View Post
C'mon, according to the media, they had to get married in 2012 with two ceremonies, one in Moscow and one in New York City and Marat said it was all false. He said clearly that he doesn't want to get married, if he ever does, it will be in some years after having children. She has been wearing that ring for years and it doesn't look like an engagement ring at all. How are they dressed?? We should call the fashion police I'm sorry to say this, but she looks worse everytime I see her pics: when they got together I thought "He choose anothe blonde model, but at least she's not plastic like his ex" and I liked her. Now she has become exactly like all the blondes he had in the past years. Will he be able to find a normal, natural, beautiful girl who isn't a model?
Hi Lor, could you introduce yourself in the forum introduction thread and tell us a little bit about yourself, why you're posting here etc. Cheers.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #1326
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor View Post

I'm sorry to say this, but she looks worse everytime I see her pics: when they got together I thought "He choose anothe blonde model, but at least she's not plastic like his ex" and I liked her. Now she has become exactly like all the blondes he had in the past years. Will he be able to find a normal, natural, beautiful girl who isn't a model?
I don't see what Safin's choice of life partner has to do with anyone but him. He's obviously into her, so why should anyone (especially those wholly unconnected with him) object to her, if he does not? People can't help their looks, wherever they fall on the beautiful-ugly spectrum.

She's obviously secure in her looks and femininity, has an absolutely gorgeous, perfect body and presumably something else, in her character and personality, that keeps Marat interested. You have no idea what kind of person she is! Maybe she has a playful sense of humour, is kind, loving, generous, empathetic, affectionate, imaginative, intelligent, or maybe she's excellent friend material, trustworthy, discreet, supportive, loyal, reliable, sees the good in people etc. My guess is she's probably all of the above, qualities which any person of sense would value.

At least she doesn't dress like a dime store hooker, or milk her relationship for publicity. And somehow I doubt she goes in for making negative comments on the internet about the suitability of people she doesn't even know. That particular trait would not recommend her to Marat in any way, on any level, at any time.

May 2013, Via Next Management.

Last edited by monkey247 : 12-13-2013 at 09:01 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #1327
country flag Lor

Lor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond reputeLor has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, beauty is something very subjective: you may find her “secure in her looks and femininity, with an absolutely gorgeous, perfect body” but I don’t agree: she’s too thin, she has no curves and she’s very little feminine; with those fake lips she looks like an insicure woman who tries to be the classic Russian blonde model. And there's a big difference between her pics for work and the real ones (make-up and photoshop do miracles!).
As for her personality, I don’t know her and you neither ... Of course Marat can do what he wants with his life, he can choose the women he wants, the works he wants and everything else, it’s his life and if he prefers to spend it with her instead of look for true love (that he had with Silvia and Dasha), it’s his choice. But I think that we have the right to express our opinions, especially if we have information about his private life. We’re his fans, we have supported him during all these years, we just want him to be happy.
Although all I’ve written, I take it very ironically, it’s not a serious matter, so I suggest that anyone can comment freely in this forum and that the ones who don’t agree make a laugh.

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-24-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: removing hearsay and gossip
Old 09-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #1328
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

More photos of the couple, courtesy of Anna:

Safi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #1329
country flag Lor

Then someone say she doesn't look for publicity... Do you know her personnally? I understand she knows this forum.

Last edited by Lor : 10-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #1330
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi View Post
More photos of the couple, courtesy of Anna:
Cute pics, thanks for posting, Safi