Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #1306
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post

Monkey--seriously--someone makes note that the girlfriend Anna is not there and I add that the old girlfriend was and you get your knickers in a knot. Why is that? Couldn't be a bias in there somewhere could there?
Yes, I take the moderation of this forum very seriously indeed. As for "bias", I'll leave that for you to determine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
If it had been mentioned under the girlfriend thread, I would have posted it there. Also off limits??
Why would mention of Safin's girlfriends, past and present, be off limits in the girlfriend thread? I'm talking about posting irrelevant trivia in the Political Discussion thread.

Osipova has zero relevance to Marat's political life. The fact that she and Marat will sometimes appear at the same parties is also of zero significance. Their relationship is stale news from 2008. Fine if you want to post that sort of thing, but expect it to be commented on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
I feel like I'm back in school and the teacher is pissed because not everyone sees things her way. Have a nice life in that ivory tower of yours.
Use all the sarcasm you like, it won't affect me.

I'll just repeat the gist of what I said in my previous post. For random and trivial ex-girlfriend chat, people have the option of going to the Facebook groups, where the Troll is established and ready to oblige anyone who will listen. This is, of course, the same Troll who almost destroyed this forum with gossip and lies, and whom you yourself welcomed with open arms. I'm not about to let the same thing happen again.

FYI some of the Troll's Facebook aliases:

Anastasia Makarova
Svetlana Markova
Alina Markova
Elena Kurger
Stevie Jolie
Davide Molina
Krishina Moskvina
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-12-2013 at 08:14 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #1307
country flag greeneyes7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

OMG. There is so much I could, but won't say. I get it now. There are people on here who can say what they want in any thread and it's okay, but not okay for others. I get it. Yep. Bias.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #1308
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post

OMG. There is so much I could, but won't say. I get it now. There are people on here who can say what they want in any thread and it's okay, but not okay for others. I get it. Yep. Bias.
This is sidestepping the issue of the total irrelevance of your post to the Political Discussion thread. Also, unless you give an example of this bias, I'm not in a position to respond.

Why even mention Osipova? What point are you trying to make?
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #1309
country flag greeneyes7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Speaking of side stepping the issue! How relevant was the fact that Anna wasn't there? I mentioned Nastya because there were several posts talking about her being there with him. It's not something I made up. Old tennis buddies were mentioned. IF that doesn't show bias on your part I dont know what does. I am so done with this. The whole thing is ridiculous. Anna wasn't there--so what? Osipova was there--so what? One is just as irrelavent as the other, except to you I guess.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #1310
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
Speaking of side stepping the issue! How relevant was the fact that Anna wasn't there? I mentioned Nastya because there were several posts talking about her being there with him. It's not something I made up. Old tennis buddies were mentioned. IF that doesn't show bias on your part I dont know what does.
Taken as a whole, Inez' post was on topic, unlike yours. You cherry-picked a casual remark from her post as a pretext to introduce, ŕ propos of nothing, completely irrelevant tittle-tattle that you heard on Facebook and brought here.

As I said before, fine if you want to do this, but you can expect to be called on it. It's not as if this is the first time I've spoken to you about the problems inherent for the forum in making it a focus for gossip.

If you want to take this as evidence of a biased attitude, that's your prerogative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
I am so done with this. The whole thing is ridiculous.
I'm glad you're done with this. I agree, it's ridiculous to post idle irrelevancies in the Political Discussion thread about someone Marat went out with five years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
Anna wasn't there--so what? Osipova was there--so what? One is just as irrelavent as the other, except to you I guess.
Exactly. Osipova was there, and your point is ... ?
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #1311
country flag greeneyes7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

As I said before I'm done with this. You have your view, I have mine. Have a good day.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #1312
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
As I said before I'm done with this. You have your view, I have mine. Have a good day.
As I said before, I'm glad you're done with this. I hope I never again have to call you on posting pointless, irrelevant, idle gossip on the forum.
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 01:55 AM   #1313
country flag greeneyes7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Bah humbug.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #1314
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 520
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Guys...I feel partly responsible for this as my comments on the political discussion thread WERE definitely veering off-topic so I would not have been surprised to see them moderated onto another thread - I am a bit prone to just saying what comes into my head and I was thinking about the recent pics of MArat....but I have to agree with our moderator - we shouldn't be reproducing the tittle-tattle of the troll who we had to work so hard to winkle out of our forum here...I've been banished from the worst of the FB gossip pages - but I managed to see one of the remaining 'open' pages where one of trollerina's manifestations is still trying to spin her stories - to be honest I hadn't been looking at FB at all so I didn't know that Nastya had been "hanging out" with Marat - although the evidence for that is pretty flimsy - as usual it is an assumption of the troll who, of course, takes a molehill and tries to build it into a mountain - with no evidence or backed up with photos for a start (again, as usual) - ANYHOW, I apologise for inadvertently sparking the debate again...at the risk of veering again though, I just noticed something quite funny - ONE of the troll's twitter-versions, "tasha221133" - used to post a LOT of innuendo and suggestive comments in conversation with other versions of itself, I suspect - along with endless pseudo-intellectual 'questions' to Marat - as well as attacking anyone - including me - who dared to question it - and who would occasionally lock its account for periods of time - well - I noticed she has not posted anything since April 16th this year - looking a little further - this SEEMS to coincide with Marat actually FOLLOWING her on twitter - pretty hilarious in itself - meaning, of course, that Marat would see everything she was posting...so - why would it go dark as soon as Marat followed - presumably indicating that for some unfathomable reason, it has his attention??.....odd, huh? This move is either dumb or very smart by Marat - what do you all think?
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 05:55 AM   #1315
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Thanks, Inez, I left your post in the Political Discussion thread because, taken as a whole, it belongs in that context and is part of that conversation.

Fleeting moments of off-topic are not a problem. Seizing on 5 words out of an entire post, as a pretext to import gossip from Facebook, is a problem.

No apologies are necessary, but it would be preferable if everyone could confine their comments about Marat's private relationships, either to the realm of observable fact, or to reasonable speculation. Measure your terms and post in the relevant thread, obviously.

For instance, Anna is visibly present in the video of the beauty pageant at Maxim Bar on 20 May, and it seems reasonable to conclude from this she and Marat are still together. One might even reasonably speculate that she was at Sveta's party as well, despite lack of photo "evidence".

I've seen no evidence, photo or video, to support the claims currently being made on Facebook about Osipova. Even if there were such evidence, it would not be reasonable to conclude his relationship with Anna was over or in trouble.

And actually, after all is said and done, it's none of our business anyway.
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Last edited by monkey247 : 07-05-2013 at 06:40 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #1316
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 520
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Agreed....it's irrelevant tattle and none of our business. Can't say I would be sorry to see the end of the trolls, tho.
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #1317
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Agreed....it's irrelevant tattle and none of our business. Can't say I would be sorry to see the end of the trolls, tho.
Amen. At least we've seen an end to it here. Alas a troll's work is never done, as long as there's a market for being led up the garden path.
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #1318
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 520
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Sad, but true.....
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1319
country flag greeneyes7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Heavy lies the crown, huh girls?
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #1320
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,823
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes7 View Post
Heavy lies the crown, huh girls?
Well, my head is not too uneasy! This place is a joint effort after all.
__________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios